R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 11-06-2006, 02:01 AM   #346
Tech Initiate

total northern domination.....(well 27t & 19t anyway)

same as before, thanks to malc for an excellent days racing, superb track, good crowd and excellent racing.

thanks adam for some good racing (again). is it your turn to win next time your there???

really does make the trip worth it to get good spirited clean racing!!!

we'll try and help with the track next time malc (unless we get waylaid by blonde/brunettes again!!)
lardshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 02:43 AM   #347
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_L
www.hertfordracing.co.uk now updated with Rug Racers round 2 results and championship standings. I will be also be uploading some pictures of the meeting over the coming week - got my camera working this time Malc!

Also if anyone else has any pictures or video that they would be happy to have put up on the site, feel free to send them to me.

Thanks

nice one steve and well done on a good result fella made the A and still managed to take a load of photo's. Go the rain man!!
Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 02:46 AM   #348
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lardshow
we'll try and help with the track next time malc (unless we get waylaid by blonde/brunettes again!!)
We could do with some brolly dollys Lardshow bring them with next time
Old 11-06-2006, 02:49 AM   #349
Tech Initiate

will try too boosta but when you look like me and rob you're always on a loser with the ladies!!!

chose not to tell them why we were down your way - racing toy cars......
Old 11-06-2006, 02:54 AM   #350
Tech Regular

If you miss out the TOY bit, I find it works well.

CPD Racing ___MuchMore-UK___Awesomatix UK___OTM Racing
part-time racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 03:01 AM   #351
Tech Initiate

can't see it somehow!!! we'll try it next time, brolly dolly's on me!!
Old 11-06-2006, 04:17 AM   #352
Tech Regular

Adam: i think it'll have to be an mp3 player, don't think Brian would appreciate me suffocating him, although he does deserve it for snoring.

Really enjoyed the whole event, great track design good racing and the result
Robfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:25 AM   #353
Tech Regular

Quote:
will try too boosta but when you look like me and rob you're always on a loser with the ladies!!!

chose not to tell them why we were down your way - racing toy cars......
good move mate i had the p**s ripped out of me by my other half and her sister when i made them watch the rc show that was on motors tv the other day i'm now the family geek
Old 11-06-2006, 04:45 AM   #354
Tech Initiate

used to get the same from the ex wife aswell, better off without!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:06 AM   #355
Tech Master

Quote:
My wife is my childhood sweetheart, she was 15 and I 16, so she has seen all my geeky sides

Well done to Rob for a steerling win and to you Brian. I think I will STOP NORTHERNENERS playing even though they have the curtisy to drive all the way down here to blow me out over blondes and brunettes what's wrong with me I have a lovely pony tail, what colour do you want me to dye it if that what it takes for you to help lay the carpet, then so be it
Cheers Malc THE LOLLY FREE THREAD MAN
Tha'ts the one and only time I will mention him I promise

Oh by the way Boosta, its getting rather scary how quick you have become over the last month with your racing, but your still in my rear view mirror, its just as it say's in the Jurrassic Park film 'Things look closer than you think' on the wing mirror on the jeep when being chased by a dinasor, or is that me the the dinasor I mean
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 05:23 AM   #356
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
My wife is my childhood sweetheart, she was 15 and I 16, so she has seen all my geeky sides

Well done to Rob for a steerling win and to you Brian. I think I will STOP NORTHERNENERS playing even though they have the curtisy to drive all the way down here to blow me out over blondes and brunettes what's wrong with me I have a lovely pony tail, what colour do you want me to dye it if that what it takes for you to help lay the carpet, then so be it
Cheers Malc THE LOLLY FREE THREAD MAN
Tha'ts the one and only time I will mention him I promise

Oh by the way Boosta, its getting rather scary how quick you have become over the last month with your racing, but your still in my rear view mirror, its just as it say's in the Jurrassic Park film 'Things look closer than you think' on the wing mirror on the jeep when being chased by a dinasor, or is that me the the dinasor I mean
don't worry fella i'll be taking them wing mirrors off soon mate, bit like when you first meet that girl of your dreams you fall hard, i've fallen for this leccy lark good and proper!! top stuff . i wouldn't say dinosaur just yet malc maybe after wednesday
Old 11-06-2006, 05:26 AM   #357
Tech Regular

Quote:
tbh she's good as gold i'm sure malc will confirm this but i've been off racing every weekend sometimes fri,sat and sun in the last 6 weeks and not had a peep from her, so a little abuse from her and sis i can live with!!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:29 AM   #358
Tech Regular

Robfo maybe if you where STIFF like a northen breeze rather than SWIFT you'd have scored (off track)!!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:29 AM   #359
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_L
www.hertfordracing.co.uk now updated with Rug Racers round 2 results and championship standings. I will be also be uploading some pictures of the meeting over the coming week - got my camera working this time Malc!

Also if anyone else has any pictures or video that they would be happy to have put up on the site, feel free to send them to me.

Thanks
Hi Steve (The Rain Man)
Thanks for your steelring work on the HERTFORD/RR site it much apprecited. Its great that you got that box browney to work this time cant wait to see my reaction when Dave Saul told me I was pole in the B, final and you captured the moment you swine

Think Adam's girl friend was taking pics on the day? maybe if we were to ask nicely she would oblige us with a few, even if there are just of the Wide Mouth's Frogs car

Boosta did you take any video? as I seem to recall you saying something abouit that, but don't remember seeing you doing it?
Cheers Malc

Hi Rich C,
Yea was a good battle with you mate, but was struggling with my car all day . At one point Dave Saul said that my car seemed to be driving at the front wheels only, but did not know really what he meant, but it became apparent in the second leg of the B, final when I had rebuilt my rear diff as it felt blown, that it unwound itself some how after 2 laps, so that is why Rich my car was slow all bloody day that's not taking it away from you beating me as its down to me to maintain my car, so its my fault. I laso applaude you for stopping when you tail tapped me and let me go only to overtake me down the straight Well done Rich.
It was good of Ricky Copsey to come to play as he did back in July for our public mini meeting, thanks Ricky, and well done for winninig the B, you must have had a bad day to be there mate.
Cheers Malc TCCFM
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
Old 11-06-2006, 05:39 AM   #360
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosta
don't worry fella i'll be taking them wing mirrors off soon mate, bit like when you first meet that girl of your dreams you fall hard, i've fallen for this leccy lark good and proper!! top stuff . i wouldn't say dinosaur just yet malc maybe after wednesday
I will be one of those dinasors that eat cars and not meat or veg

Yea, were ave all those years gone just wish I was a tad younger, about 30 years would be that way I would have the reaction times to stop my car from crashing so often.

I will have a word with Kit about the way the heats were formed next time to make it fairer for all and not so frustrating as I know it can be. Still Rob still came through to win.
Cheers Malc TCCFM