R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 08-10-2005, 10:13 PM   #151
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrp
What the heck is the "XXX" brushes, and why the hell are they so freakin expensive ? They got to be like "Driver in a Can" for that amount
JRP

those are really cool... they are silver brushes that are so shiny you can use them to see around corners and in ladies bathrooms i.e. XXX brush

But you are married so you aren't allowed to use them HAHA
Tempest2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 10:24 PM   #152
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
Skeen I thought you only turn that dark purple when you hold your breath until Robert finally says you can ride with him to the race track??
Actually Robert has to ask if HE can ride with me to the track since it's my dads truck we take most of the time... that's where you are wrong sir.

If you are going to try to slam somebody at least get the facts straight.

If I had to pick a color for you, it would have to be brown. After memphis two weeks ago, you might have been mistaken for a fudge pop. Every time I saw Ron Atomic all I saw was your neck and shoulders sticking out of his rear At least I can say you don't do things half way... no brown nose for you

Hey you had that one coming...

I have no problem with anyone picking at me, just be prepared to have the favor returned
Old 08-10-2005, 10:40 PM   #153
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanster
Who was driving a flying car????? Who makes one?? I want One!!!
Yeah well I didn't know "Penguins" could fly, but I was proven wrong at the GA State race LMAO
Old 08-10-2005, 11:05 PM   #154
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrp
What the heck is the "XXX" brushes, and why the hell are they so freakin expensive ? They got to be like "Driver in a Can" for that amount
XXX Brushes are way super dope man! You can get like 30+ runs off a set

Man, you guys rip into each other! Same way over here in CA...gotta keep the Corally drivers from getting too bigheaded
BlackKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 11:12 PM   #155
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKat
XXX Brushes are way super dope man! You can get like 30+ runs off a set

Man, you guys rip into each other! Same way over here in CA...gotta keep the Corally drivers from getting too bigheaded
Yeah XXX brushes are great for long wear not to mention they work really well in the heat. They don't discolor like a normal brush will.

BTW you have to understand most of these guys that come in here and give me a hard time I've known for years. We don't even bother pulling punches any more LOL

We have more fun bench racing some days than we do racing each other on the track
Old 08-11-2005, 06:25 AM   #156
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Pics

Mike-

I'm getting ready to paint 2 new shells for Vegas. When they are done I'll send a pic of me and the art work. Trust me the art work will look better. LOL

Looking forward to trying out the packs next week and testing out your stock motor.

Catch ya later.

Mike T.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:05 AM   #157
Tech Master

That's cool that will work fine.

BTW all orders shipped as of yesterday. I'm actually caught up

Thanks,

Michael Skeen
Thunder RC
Old 08-11-2005, 04:08 PM   #158
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest2000
BTW you have to understand most of these guys that come in here and give me a hard time I've known for years. We don't even bother pulling punches any more LOL

We have more fun bench racing some days than we do racing each other on the track
Its all for fun....occasionally we get an outsider on our "Norcal" fourm who doesn't understand and asks us why we "hate" each other online and get along at the track...LMAO

XXX Brushes got me into doing more mod last year....actually "CS High Silver's" did but theyr'e all the same! (just the XXX's from Thunder are cheaper!)

Last edited by BlackKat; 08-11-2005 at 04:19 PM.
BlackKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:36 PM   #159
Tech Master

LOL well I got the does not play well with others check mark on my report cards when I was younger LOL
Old 08-11-2005, 05:15 PM   #160
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking

Quote:
LOL well I got the does not play well with others check mark on my report cards when I was younger LOL
Um I don't think it stopped as you got older either.
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:19 PM   #161
Tech Master

Hmm... maybe not
Old 08-11-2005, 05:58 PM   #162
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Melton

Quote:
Uh, I definatly think some of the people in here know how to have good times off the track, lol. They know who they are (cough, Bean, Womack, cough).

TFB had nightlife like no other. I say it's time for a reunion at Wild Bills, wadda ya say boys?
Old 08-11-2005, 07:39 PM   #163
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Brandon a weekend without a Waffle house hat would just not be a weekend of racing at all!! LOL Oh yeah hows the neck??? I think I like made 10 laps in the main when I went left and my rear tire went right!! You have got to come up and run on the carpet for Regionals or something. You can crash at my house!! Later Beaner
beanster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:44 PM   #164
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Skeen on a series note I need one of your special Mod motors for 1/12 scale. I have $$$$$ Don't forget to give me a shout when you all are starting to practice. I also need to get you some of my stock motors to build and find out which one has the ponies!! Later Beaner

p.s. I need to enroll for the school " 1/12th scale for Dumies" Dirla surely isn't an instructor is he??????????????????????
beanster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 08:05 PM   #165
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I teach the basic course but I heard wormack is in charge of the doping class.....
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote