R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 11-08-2005, 07:02 AM   #1231
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to brians11

Curtis, you got PM
Old 11-08-2005, 07:05 AM   #1232
Tech Addict

Send a message via MSN to Curtis Schlaht

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieP
How did I screw you Curtis? The only thing I knew about your situation was could you get better terms which I granted you......I was not at Trinity since Feb due to health issues and this resulted in open heart surgery.......I have just returned to work after an eight month hiatus.....

You right....I dont understand.....how you are being so righteous here. All I am asking you to do is paid "UNPAID INVOICES".........I cannot accept 80% on the dollar.....I am not a credit card company Curtis.....

Curtis....the next time (which will probably be the first time) you WIN A MAJOR RACE or a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.....then talk to me about quality.....not the stock class or 19T where your big involvement was changing brushes on a motor we designed......yeah....you are a real BIG MAN......
The terms were a part of the agreement that I supply you with OEM armatures, while granting me net zero terms (not much of a favor)….How did you screw me? I tell you what Ernie, once you make your way back into the office why don’t you have Stan show you DC Invoice #430, then have him show you the check he wrote to cover the invoice…..I find it a bit disturbing that you’d expect me to take a loss on something I manufactured for you, but yet at the same time you can’t take a loss on something you manufacturer, do you not se my point here (probably not)….

Obviously you know nothing about me or DC if you think we support our selves by selling stock and 19 turn motors. Stock and 19 turns maybe makes up for 15% of our total sales at best…. You’ve apparently taken a hit in the area of modified motor sales, but were still selling mod motors quite fine here….

You know, 9 months out of the hole were not going to win major modified events for a while. That’s just common sense; I mean all the good drivers are under contract until the end of the year… You want to preach to me about credibility in the QUALITY are of manufacturing , that HOT ….To my name I’ve got 7 modified national titles and a 3rd and 6th place finish at the on-road worlds in 2000, unfortunately some other company was credited for the wins and not the person who wound and tuned the motors. That should be more than enough to make me creditable in the field of motor manufacturing…..

Curtis,
Curtis Schlaht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 07:42 AM   #1233
Tech Rookie

Curtis,

Long story short is that you have big $$$$$ to pay ERNIE, Get-er done or the drama will continue....

Sounds like the payment terms were established, then why write rubber checks? I dont get it?

For DC to accept product with no intent to pay for it....THATS JUST WRONG!!
trilostek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 07:47 AM   #1234
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trilostek
Curtis,

Long story short is that you have big $$$$$ to pay ERNIE, Get-er done or the drama will continue....

Sounds like the payment terms were established, then why write rubber checks? I dont get it?

Congratulations on your first post here on RC Tech …..

Curtis,
Old 11-08-2005, 07:49 AM   #1235
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by trilostek
Curtis,

More words of wisdom from some one that hides behind a screen name!

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
howard hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:21 AM   #1236
Tech Addict

To All,

To all that have come and visited our forum over the past couple days I do apologize for the childish antics taking part here. Indeed some business matters has gone aria for each party involved. We now have the CEO and other employees of Trinity Products Inc. taking jabs at our integrity trying to discredit what we’ve accomplished here over the last 9 months.
Please do not let these desperate and derogatory comments get you down, we’re still the same company that you’ve come to trust and we’ll continue through this…
Try Reading the 1000 posts on our forum and see if you recognize a trend here of DC ripping people off….. I don’t think so, matter of fact over a thousand posts (BTW which are all positive) and the only person here who’s bitching consequently just so happens to be the some person who ripped US of in the first place…

Curtis Schlaht,
Old 11-08-2005, 08:31 AM   #1237
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

DC did you ever get any decals/stickers in?

All I ever got was motor labels???

if not its cool I just wanted to have them on my car at the Indoor Champs next week.

Thanks,

Michael Skeen
Thunder RC
Tempest2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:36 AM   #1238
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Curtis, you have nothing to be sorry for, EP is the one showing his a** here
the people who run your motors know the quality of your work, while the recent happenings in vegas show what trinity is all about.
Mdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:45 AM   #1239
Tech Adept

Default Curtis

I am not trying to discredit you and what you have done for 9 Months....ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS HAVE YOU "PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH". If you basically are so HONEST and have such high ethics: WHY CANT YOU SIMPLY MAKE GOOD FOR THE BOUNCED CHECKS THAT YOU ADMIT YOU OWE US FOR"? Thats the whole point....nothing else.
ErnieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:48 AM   #1240
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard hudson
More words of wisdom from some one that hides behind a screen name!
hi im bobby flack, do you want to talk to chad hold on he is cheating right now
Bobby J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:50 AM   #1241
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

practice what you preach huh....you paid him 80% of what he billed you , then laugh when he offers the same deal back, I guess when your EP you think you can just make up the rules as you want.........
Mdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:25 AM   #1242
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

[QUOTE=ErnieP]I am not trying to discredit you and what you have done for 9 Months....ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS HAVE YOU "PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH". If you basically are so HONEST and have such high ethics: WHY CANT YOU SIMPLY MAKE GOOD FOR THE BOUNCED CHECKS THAT YOU ADMIT YOU OWE US FOR"? Thats the whole point....nothing else.[/QUOTE Wouldn't it just be easier to do this privately. It don't make anyone look good.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:30 AM   #1243
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If you'd both like I'll arbitrate. We could get this settled appropriately.
You'd both have to pay me up front though.
JKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:42 AM   #1244
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to F. Alonso Send a message via Yahoo to F. Alonso

This needs to be settled in public. All that I wanna see in this thread is about the good DC products that are available, not about lack of payment, etc. PMs are around for a reason.

XRAY | HPI | Hotbodies | Hobbies Australia | LRP Electronics | Futaba
F. Alonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:59 AM   #1245
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

ErnieP- I can't believe you took actions like you have done??!! This is the worst possible place for something of this nature. Many, many different/better ways to come to an agreement. I have heard about the bad dealings some have had with trinity but haven't been in the sport long enough to see them for myself. Now I have!!

Curtis- Thanks again for all the help you have given me. I have gotten much faster with your help and appreciate it greatly. Keep up the good work.
www.FinishLineRaceway.com
dmayhew25 is offline   Reply With Quote