R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2006, 09:22 AM   #1966
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,960
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Curtis just want to say thanks the batteries and motors were awesome,see you soon.
__________________
SpeedZone Batteries
steve eaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:57 AM   #1967
Tech Elite
 
BillyCaldwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: OKC, Oklahoma
Posts: 4,005
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BillyCaldwell
Default

Good tq in 19t Steve, better luck in the mains next time.
__________________
Maclin | VP-Pro USA
BillyCaldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:33 AM   #1968
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,960
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
Good tq in 19t Steve, better luck in the mains next time.
Thanks man same to you in stock,your car was good.
__________________
SpeedZone Batteries
steve eaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:53 AM   #1969
Tech Elite
 
BigDogRacing's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 2,955
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BigDogRacing
Default

I too would like to thank you Curtis- even though I didn't have time to get my car dialed in and make a decent run, it was wicked fast!!! I have no idea what the wind is on that motor, but if you didn't notice, nobody, I mean NOBODY could motor me on the back straight, not even Toastie!!! Heck I had to tighten up the belts to keep them from slipping so bad, and we run 19t ever week....lol.


Awesome job on your 19t win- you da man. I had no idea you could wheel like that!!!

Jason

btw- great job Steve- they've been telling me you are fast for years, but I never saw much proof until this past weekend! lmao. And tell Mrs. Eaves the reason I didn't call you laptimes in that one heat was just so I could watch her fussing about it!! lol Just kiddin!!! We were super glad to have you guys. Thanks for coming. Oh, could you leave Cracked Chassis McCraken at home next time?? I gotta replace so many parts on my mini now that I may as well buy a new kit and put my used tires on it!!!!

You guys rock!!
BigDogRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:58 AM   #1970
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,960
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
I too would like to thank you Curtis- even though I didn't have time to get my car dialed in and make a decent run, it was wicked fast!!! I have no idea what the wind is on that motor, but if you didn't notice, nobody, I mean NOBODY could motor me on the back straight, not even Toastie!!! Heck I had to tighten up the belts to keep them from slipping so bad, and we run 19t ever week....lol.


Awesome job on your 19t win- you da man. I had no idea you could wheel like that!!!

Jason

btw- great job Steve- they've been telling me you are fast for years, but I never saw much proof until this past weekend! lmao. And tell Mrs. Eaves the reason I didn't call you laptimes in that one heat was just so I could watch her fussing about it!! lol Just kiddin!!! We were super glad to have you guys. Thanks for coming. Oh, could you leave Cracked Chassis McCraken at home next time?? I gotta replace so many parts on my mini now that I may as well buy a new kit and put my used tires on it!!!!

You guys rock!!
Thanks Jason you guys put on a great event i will be back next year,dont get Mrs. eaves going i walk away slowly.
__________________
SpeedZone Batteries
steve eaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:25 PM   #1971
Tech Elite
 
DavidAlford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 4,151
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DavidAlford
Default

Good run Steve. And Curtis and Toastie. You guys were flying.
__________________
Hot Bodies/HPI | Jconcepts | Viper RC | Xpert | Sippel Speed Shop | Lawton RC Raceway | SXT
DavidAlford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 07:52 AM   #1972
Tech Addict
 
ICEMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Germantown, TN
Posts: 730
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Everything is good, as far as i know, He was here in Memphis for our 6th Annuel
Beat the Heat BASH
this past weekend, he stayed at my house and had a GREAT time, He even got up on the wheel and won 19t sedan, Toastie got him in Mod, it was a long weekend and very hot here in Mempho, probably resting up. Cya
__________________
Blizzard Concepts / Team Losi / Team ProMatch / Team MuchMore / The SPEED Shop / Ko Propo USA / AVID RC / BigDog Graphics / Nitro R/C Chop Shop /

The ONE that DIES with the Most Toys WINS!!!
ICEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:35 AM   #1973
Tech Regular
 
Pro Models's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 356
Default

Excellent glad to hear that
Pro Models is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #1974
Tech Addict
 
Curtis Schlaht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 551
Send a message via MSN to Curtis Schlaht
Default

Hey Guys,

Had a blast at Beat The Heat last weekend, thanks for the support!!


Curt,

Last edited by Curtis Schlaht; 08-11-2006 at 03:41 PM.
Curtis Schlaht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 03:57 PM   #1975
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,960
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

What up Curtis?Let me know when you get in some 4200's I see David lurking
__________________
SpeedZone Batteries
steve eaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #1976
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: tulsa,ok
Posts: 127
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

hey curtis,
beat the heat was awesome !!!!!!!! thanks for all the help talk to you soon
__________________
Pat McCracken
Pat McCracken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:53 AM   #1977
Tech Fanatic
 
tc3 racer sc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: lancaster sc near charlotte nc
Posts: 921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Schlaht
Hey Guys,

Had a blast at Beat The Heat last weekend, thanks for the support!!


Curt,
where u been curtis i call u how every thing this is reggie i never got my order we talk about
__________________
hotbodies cyclone, hotbodies tcxx orca v3 esc
tc3 racer sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:38 PM   #1978
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 106
Default

hey curtis, i mailed you last week with an order,,, is everybody still able to buy some of these burning fast batteries of yours? if yes, make it 8 for me please

Mark

Last edited by Markiempje; 05-16-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: name change
Markiempje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:53 AM   #1979
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 106
Default

EddieO, trying to PM you back but your mailbox is full...
Markiempje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 06:56 PM   #1980
Tech Fanatic
 
tc3 racer sc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: lancaster sc near charlotte nc
Posts: 921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markiempje
EddieO, trying to PM you back but your mailbox is full...
curtis please call me what up with u 8032898183 reggie
__________________
hotbodies cyclone, hotbodies tcxx orca v3 esc
tc3 racer sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2005 RCX Discussion Thread wizard9x Electric On-Road 2 11-11-2009 06:49 AM
GSRacing discussion thread Panic Singapore R/C Racers 118 12-31-2007 10:34 AM
RRR Discussion Thread tornado Malaysian R/C Racers 84 09-06-2005 08:05 AM
Come Join the IRT + Discussion Thread Cmotif International Racing Team 20 05-01-2004 11:48 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:12 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net