R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Team and Company Discussions (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions-105/)
-   -   Hyperform Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions/69316-hyperform-racing.html)

Hyperform Racing 10-11-2005 02:27 PM

Hey guys, we now have standup F-brushes listed on the website! :)

Jmccormick 10-11-2005 06:55 PM

hi Lino thanks again for the deal on the pack fri. I am going to running 12th with you guys this fri I cant wait should be a blast as usual.
see ya all fri
Jim

Fast Faisal 10-11-2005 07:58 PM

What is the tire setup for 12th at Maximus? :confused:

Fast Faisal

Hyperform Racing 10-11-2005 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Fast Faisal
What is the tire setup for 12th at Maximus? :confused:

Fast Faisal

I ran a standard purple/grey on Friday.

Nick-C 10-11-2005 10:15 PM

Did he change the layout at Maximus from the last race of the Summer Series Lino?

Shawn and I will be there this week, from the conversation tonight it looks like maybe Dave and Steve will be there as well. Should be a great night of racing.

See you then!

Nick

Hyperform Racing 10-11-2005 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Nick-C
Did he change the layout at Maximus from the last race of the Summer Series Lino?

Shawn and I will be there this week, from the conversation tonight it looks like maybe Dave and Steve will be there as well. Should be a great night of racing.

See you then!

Nick

Yeah it's a new layout... Should be a good time on Friday!

Fast Faisal 10-12-2005 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by Hyperform Racing
I ran a standard purple/grey on Friday.

Thanks Lino! Also, what is the roll out if you don't mind me asking?

Fast Faisal

Hyperform Racing 10-12-2005 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Fast Faisal
Thanks Lino! Also, what is the roll out if you don't mind me asking?

Fast Faisal

I might not be the best person to ask since I was all over the place with gearing on Friday. Try starting with 1.7" and see how it feels to you...

Maximus Raceway 10-12-2005 02:05 PM

MAXIMUS FRIDAY NIGHT - FREE TRACK PASS

http://www.teammaximus.com/flames.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A-MAIN WINNERS TAKE HOME A TRACK PASS

* Free Track Pass Valid From Oct 14 - Jan 1, 2006
* 5% Store Discount Not Valid With Free Track Pass

For More info on the Track Pass or Maximus R/C Raceway

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jarrod Langlois 10-12-2005 06:43 PM

Hey Heath, sorry i missed last week. i was hoping to stop by this week before friday. do you think i can mess around with the vinyl cutter? i can bring some of my own vinyl i got this week. i have a few colors to try, i was hoping to cut some new stickers.

Hyperform Racing 10-12-2005 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrod Langlois
Hey Heath, sorry i missed last week. i was hoping to stop by this week before friday. do you think i can mess around with the vinyl cutter? i can bring some of my own vinyl i got this week. i have a few colors to try, i was hoping to cut some new stickers.

J-Rod, print some stickers for me while you're at it. My vinyl is in Heath's back room... I'll weed and transfer them.

CarlosG. 10-12-2005 08:11 PM

How do I go about getting more Hyperform Racing stickers? Also Lino, I may have a guy that I race with looking to get the 12th scale conversion kit as well. He just got a used 12l4 from another guy and liked the way mine looked.

Hyperform Racing 10-12-2005 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by CarlosG.
How do I go about getting more Hyperform Racing stickers? Also Lino, I may have a guy that I race with looking to get the 12th scale conversion kit as well. He just got a used 12l4 from another guy and liked the way mine looked.

Hey Carlos, good deal getting people interested in the kit. Email me your address with "decals" in the sibject line and I'll send some off to you... :)

CarlosG. 10-12-2005 09:11 PM

He said he liked the lower center of gravity the car has when you milled out the area for the t-plate. I will get that email to you.

Hyperform Racing 10-12-2005 10:45 PM

I got your email Carlos. I'll get those decals out to you by the end of the week.