Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Lino-Got the package today! Thanks man!
Old 01-27-2007, 11:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hey guy's. what a night of racing. Pulled my hyperform off the shelf this week to give a go. Ran great all night. Need a bit more motor(kicking self in the !@#).

The reason I wasn't running it cause I alongated one of the t-bar screws(newbie mistake last season). I had a friend that fixed it. Since I was having problems with my other car(will not mention). I was constantly doing about 5 to 7 laps from our top guy's. Tonight I was only 4 laps down from TQ . So thanks again for the great car.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cyrrus
hey guy's. what a night of racing. Pulled my hyperform off the shelf this week to give a go. Ran great all night. Need a bit more motor(kicking self in the !@#).

The reason I wasn't running it cause I alongated one of the t-bar screws(newbie mistake last season). I had a friend that fixed it. Since I was having problems with my other car(will not mention). I was constantly doing about 5 to 7 laps from our top guy's. Tonight I was only 4 laps down from TQ . So thanks again for the great car.
Always great to hear!

If you have any questions or need any help, let us know. We have some of the best 12th drivers not only here in the states but also the UK and down under.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

cool. great to driving the car again. just a quick question. does anyone have a great set up for a highly technical 6feet wide lane stock set up. at least around 5 to7 180 in the mix.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Tech Master

Try 0.063 tbar with batteries slammed back. Blue or red center spring with 30-35wt oil and trinity red stuff in the damper tubes. Ten degree blocks in the front with 20 springs. Magenta/grey tire combo wll help out also...
Old 02-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

sweet thanks. just a quick question. The trinity red stuff. is that close to red white or blue damper tube stuff from CRC. Trinity stuff hard to get here. but since the club is 90% crc. that stuff is easy.

right now i'm running 5degree with battery all the way front. 18front spring. i beleive a .75(or very close to that)tbar. red center spring with 40 in the shock. and purple grey tire by Jaco. 96 spur. roll was 41mm.

our carpet is brand new CRC onzite. traction compound using is niftech ibce a while to get used to it for a big race in march.(suck big time)Paragon. Yes we allow it. and tq8Plus. Magenta front tire. by whom.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Tech Regular

Andrew he might be referring to the parma tires.

i will have a set of GQs for you to try sat.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

hey could you bring them in tonight that way I can set up my ride height before this weekend.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Tech Regular

you cant have your cake and eat it to lol.

yep i will bring them tonight.

the trinity red stuff is very thing

so go with crc light lol
Old 02-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Tech Master

Default Birds

Hey guys, I wanted to give you all an update from the birds here in Orlando. Qualifying and the B-mains are done with some decents results for us.

Rick Monohan put his Hyperform SMC/Jaco 007 in the sedan stock foam show with a great run in the fourth round from the C qual. Rick will be starting in the eighth spot tomorrow. Rick also made the 12th B-main with his Hyperform Razor and had a great car in 19t sedan foam. Congrats on making the show and good luck tomorrow.

J-Rod also stuck his Hyperform powered RDX in the stock sedan foam main. Jarrod will be starting in the 7th spot tomorrow right in front of Rick. Jarrod was also in the A qual fourth round with his Hyperform Razor but got bumped into the B main 3rd spot when the bite came up more then expected making his car a little difficult to drive with it's current setup.

He swapped out the 10 degree caster blocks for the 5 degree blocks in the hopes it would settle down the car for the B main runoff later that day. A minute or so into the B main, Jarrod's car really came in and took it's true form. He kept it clean for eight minutes and took the lead from the 3rd starting spot with 2 minutes to go. J-Rod finished up strong taking the B main win earning him the bump up into the A for tomorrow. Congrats J-Rod and go lay it down.

That's it for now... I'll let you all know how things end up.
Old 02-11-2007, 07:25 AM
Tech Addict

Way to go team hyperform....
Lino I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for taking care of that pack for me it was very much appreciated.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Tech Master

tell you what j rod you start wrenching on my sedan and i will wrench on your 1/12 so you dont have to bump up any more hhahaaha.. nice run in sedan but next time i will kick your a$$ if you pull over to give third back
Old 02-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smyka
tell you what j rod you start wrenching on my sedan and i will wrench on your 1/12 so you dont have to bump up any more hhahaaha.. nice run in sedan but next time i will kick your a$$ if you pull over to give third back
LMAO Good run JRod and MONAHAN! Smyka...you let me down in 1/12 buddy hahaha
Old 02-13-2007, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Good run Hyperform guys, Nice meeting you Lino, Sorry I couldnt come and hang with you boys after racing was over, my ride to the airport was leaving. If I knew I was going to win I would of booked a later flight to have time to celebrate a little.

There is always the next race. Again good runs guys. See you soon.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Oops Double post Sorry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.