R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 12-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Tech Addict

Default Franchise Racing Official Thread!

Welcome all; I would like to start the official thread for Franchise Racing Products, here on the great RC Tech Forums. We would like to use this form to promote information about the company, its drivers, and products. We look to add a number of team drivers to start off the New Year, so be sure to send in your resume to: [email protected] for review.

What we are looking for the racer that wants to show his work, to promote the hobby as a whole, what they run, where they race, someone who not only provides results, but also includes his or her own style to RC racing.

We look to promote the racer, as much as the product, we want photos, race reports, video’s, tweets, Facebook updates, all of the outlets that we tie into everyday to help grow and establish this sport. As a team driver we expect the racer to promote, not just us, or our products, but themselves. The more results, updates and submissions we get from you, the better we can help provide you with great products! This is not the typical, 5% off deal, and neither party hears from one another again, we want the dedicated, the racer who sets his calendar around racing.

Our catalog is growing, and we wish to work with racers on a more personal level, feel free to contact us and we can discuss any custom order needs.
We are supporting these major brands currently with more to come:
Trinity, ReVtech, TRC, On-Point Racing, Serpent

So enjoy, and thanks for your time,

http://franchiseracingproducts.com/

Mike Wise
-Owner- Franchise Racing Products
[email protected]
"I vowed to never let this happen.."
chubbspeterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default New RC Tech Handle

FYI, this is the new "Official handle" for myself, as Chubbspeterson will be deleated.
FranchiseRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranchiseRP View Post
Chubbspeterson will be deleted.
Thank God. I hated what he did to Stacy in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I don't think Mark Ratner ever forgave him.
CarbonJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #4
Tech Adept

Ouch....but that was a good one.
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/FRPrez/
Old 12-10-2012, 07:05 AM   #5
Tech Regular

Quote:
Chubbspeterson will be deleated.
Chubbs could pilot a car pretty good, up until an alligator bit his hand off.

Congrats and good luck Mike!
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #6
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Wise I sent you an email.

"Let's See, Open it up" -Chris Goetz
98tahoeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #7
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Quote:
FYI, this is the new "Official handle" for myself, as Chubbspeterson will be deleated.
Hmm, first Tommy Kramer passes away, and Chubbs is eliminated.

A disturbing trend....

"Failior [sic] crowns enterprise." Robert Goddard

I-Lap Scoring Systems http://www.rclapcounter.com/
robk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #8
Tech Adept

Alston, email replied to!

All others keep the emails comming in! so far we have had a very good showing, and would love many more! Don't forget, we may have started On-road, but we also support Off-Road as well, contact us for more details!
[email protected]
Old 12-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #9
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

so your a reseller for some trinity, serpent and onpoint products? Are you a hobby shop? Do you plan on carrying more products?
Old 12-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #10
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303slowdown View Post
so your a reseller for some trinity, serpent and onpoint products? Are you a hobby shop? Do you plan on carrying more products?

Yes, we are a reseller for those products, and yes we are looking to carry more. We also plan on our own line of products in the future as well. Shirts, pit gear, custom wheel decals and more. We aim not just to give the "discount" and be gone. The products we sell, we actually use. We don't just sell the trinity lipo's and motors, we run them. We just don't carry the Serpent line, we run those cars, same with the on-point brand. We look to expand into the off road scene as well in the future, as well as carry those products.

We want to help support those that look to help grow the sport as well. We want our dedicated racers and bashers to submit videos, race reports, and feed back for items they would like to see in the future. We look to offer a bit more of a personal touch to this industry. Not just the click,click, pay and ship. We want drivers that want to be noticed, look at us as being that first step in extending your presience in this hobby.

Basicly, the more dedicated you are to your hobby, the better the "deal gets" for you. Race reports, Videos, pictures, facebook updates, twitter, all of these outlets are used in our promotion of our drivers.

Stay tuned, we are young, and just getting rolling.......
[email protected]
Old 12-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #11
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Quote:
Yes, we are a reseller for those products, and yes we are looking to carry more. We also plan on our own line of products in the future as well. Shirts, pit gear, custom wheel decals and more. We aim not just to give the "discount" and be gone. The products we sell, we actually use. We don't just sell the trinity lipo's and motors, we run them. We just don't carry the Serpent line, we run those cars, same with the on-point brand. We look to expand into the off road scene as well in the future, as well as carry those products.

We want to help support those that look to help grow the sport as well. We want our dedicated racers and bashers to submit videos, race reports, and feed back for items they would like to see in the future. We look to offer a bit more of a personal touch to this industry. Not just the click,click, pay and ship. We want drivers that want to be noticed, look at us as being that first step in extending your presience in this hobby.

Basicly, the more dedicated you are to your hobby, the better the "deal gets" for you. Race reports, Videos, pictures, facebook updates, twitter, all of these outlets are used in our promotion of our drivers.

Stay tuned, we are young, and just getting rolling.......
Very cool, thanks for the reply.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #12
Tech Regular

Email sent to you Mike.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #13
Tech Adept

Franchise Racing Products would like to welcome it's newest member Adam Buchholtz! Here is a little write up on Adam, and you can read even more of what he has to say on our website!

Here are some of Adam's
comments:

"I started racing oval in the late 80's until the track burnt down. I was very young but did very well. There was no other oval track in the area at the time so I shelved everything. Around 1998 I found Larry's Performance R/C and started with touring car. Originally I was running rubber tire then foam and like many times in this hobby/sport people couldn't make up their mind what they wanted to run (rubber or foam). I also started my first business and due to frustration with the hobby, and having to dedicate time to my business I faded away from the hobby again. In 2009 I found MSI Racing & Hobbies in Roseville and learned that they did oval racing. Since the last time I had raced, technology had changed, brushless motors, lipo batteries, and 2.4 radios. I started all over fresh, and did very well again. Oval use to be a very big class in Michigan but seen it fading away, I also wanted to travel for races. But with oval, the nearest large race event would be Oval Masters in TN, then Snowbirds in FL. My friends pushed me to try touring car, mainly because of the number of tracks in a short drive and the number of large races held for touring car classes.
I wanted to focus on just 17.5 with the hopes of transitioning into a modified class. I met great people not only at MSI but in the general race scene, all of which that taught me something. The other thing I had found was I could find horse power. I took the time to test motors, rotors, and batteries then match them up to work the best.
I did try racing indoor dirt at a track in Livonia, MI. Both 4wd short course and 8th Scale buggy. I did enjoy the racing, but I missed carpet , so I have decided to mainly focus on road racing, but for extra track time I am going to start racing indoor stadium truck at Larry's Performance R/C in Sterling Heights, Mi."

Good Luck Adam! Great to have you on board!
[email protected]
Old 12-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #14
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Good luck Mr. Wise w/ your new franchise. We got a guy we race with locally that we call Franchise. I think we need to play match maker...
FJ / ROAR #2-122945 / MaxRotation FPV Drone Racing / [email protected] Awesomatix USA / Wild Turbo Fan / Mon-Tech Racing / RocheRC USA / Side Piece /
LRP / John's BSR Tires / TeamEAM / TQ Wire / R1 / Team Scream / PCR / MIX
RacerLog wiki Awesomatix A700 / 2wd offroad 4 life
hanulec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #15
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanulec View Post
Good luck Mr. Wise w/ your new franchise. We got a guy we race with locally that we call Franchise. I think we need to play match maker...
Awesome, well it looks like I will be heading you way in March!
[email protected]