R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-27-2013, 07:53 PM   #31
Tech Rookie

Thanks for the kinda words adam, this past weekend i attend the roar region 5 race a red mosquito raceway, i ran 17.5 and 13.5 12th scale. After practice was done saturday night i had fast lap in 17.5 and was 2 tenths off the fast lap in 13.5. When qualifying was done, i was sitting 3rd in 17.5 just 1 second off the tq pace, and 4th in 13.5. The mains didnt go they way i wanted them to, after being taken out in the second corner in my 17.5 main i had to work my way back through traffic, with and ending position of 7th. In 13.5 the main went a little better, i was battling for the 3rd spot in the race till my tires fell off with about 2 minutes left. i would like to thank the red mosquito raceway crew for putting on a great event.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #32
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Good to see you at the Region 5 race Mike! Keep up the good work!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #33
Tech Rookie

It's will not mike lol
Old 02-28-2013, 06:45 AM   #34
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by little will View Post
It's will not mike lol
My post was directed at Mike though as he was at the race and had been a while since I had seen him at the track.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #35
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports View Post
My post was directed at Mike though as he was at the race and had been a while since I had seen him at the track.

EA
You guy's crack me up, Thanks EA, I must say I have not seen a sedan that fast ever....jesus was that thing on rails! Good seeing you to buddy, to bad I did not have anything for ya....or anyone else for that matter....
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/FRPrez/
FranchiseRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #36
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by little will View Post
It's will not mike lol
We love you Will
Old 05-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #37
Tech Adept

Franchise Racing at the NORCAR Grand Finale Race, Brunswick Ohio, May, 18th 2013

Franchise Racing Products had a great showing at the NORCAR Grand Finale Race at the Gate, in Brunswick Ohio last weekend! Franchise Racing Products team drivers filled the A-mains in almost every class! Franchise owner, Mike Wise was able to qualify 2nd in 3 classes, 17.5 stock sedan, 17.5 stock 1/12th and 13.5 Sedan. Mike McBride qualified 3d in the 1/12th class, William Jossens Tq’d the 13.5 sedan class, Adam Buchholtz qualified 4th in 17.5 stock sedan main as well. Also Willie Thomas, with his new Viper ESC from Franchise Racing Products made the 13.5 Sedan A-main also! Josh Nessel also placed well in the 13.5 field running in the B-main. Great job drivers and look forward to much success in the future!
Special thanks to the NORCAR crew for a great race, and look forward to the events through the summer and into the fall!
[email protected]
Old 09-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #38
Tech Regular

This past Sunday was the first club race held on the new carpet at NORCAR's track The Gate. I was experimenting with a new 17.5 12th scale, but chose to not run the main as I decided to focus on my touring car. I ended up TQ'ing 17.5 touring car and settling for second place after getting tangled with some lap traffic. Josh also made the A main in 17.5 TC, but not sure how he finished. Josh also ran 13.5 TC and finished in a solid second place.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:36 AM   #39
Tech Regular

This weekend is the famous Halloween Classic at The Gate. FRP team will be there!
Old 10-28-2013, 04:42 AM   #40
Tech Adept

Another Halloween Classic in the books! What a great event, Congratulations to all the winners. Special thanks to the crew at NORCAR at the Gate for a fantastic event! Special thanks to all our team drivers, Adam Bucholtz, Shawn Rayfield, Josh Nessel, Shawn Bushnell, Alston Kelso, and Todd Bigalow. Also Special thanks to Steve Dunn from Pro One R/C Tires for hooking us up with a great product! Looking forward to round 2! At this year’s Cleveland Indoor Champs!
[email protected]
Old 12-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #41
Tech Adept

Race Report from 2013 Cleveland Indoor Champs, Cleveland, Ohio
Franchise Racing Products had a great 2013 Indoor Champs! Not only was the venue fantastic, and the competition very hard, but our drivers proved to be on top of their game! Franchise was well represented in numerous mains, as we had drivers in the Stock 17.5 A main in TC, and in 1/12th scale, as well as in Modified TC, and 13.5 A mains! With this being one of the hardest races of the season so far we are looking forward to more success at the next stop in the Grand Slam Series, Ft. Wayne IN. in January 2014!
The next race will be for the Hangover Dash at the Gate in Cleveland, Ohio, on new year’s day! Should be an exciting day, congrats again to all the team drivers!

Alston Kelso
Adam Buchholtz
Mike Pavlick
Todd Bigelow
Sean Bushnell
Mike Wise
Will Jossens
[email protected]
Old 01-15-2014, 07:32 AM   #42
Tech Master

Vote Mike Wise for RC Car Action Driver of the Year! (Question #17)

I did!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KXLJ5Y2

Badly influencing a new generation of racers!
~McSmooth~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:26 PM   #43
Tech Master

If the track is slick and you want your car to stick and not slip, here's a tip: use Sick Grip. It's a quick trick for your racing whip.

Badly influencing a new generation of racers!
~McSmooth~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:26 PM   #44
Tech Regular

Anybody from FRP going to be at the Halloween classic? Heard the tire cleaner is great and the blue zip ties are the best for poor lighting.