Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 06:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey all.. Just some info on Express Driver Craig Xavier. Craig will be now be leaving Express and taking ties with Full Throttle Motorsports his home town company. We wish Craig the best with his new move and look foward to racing with him on the track at the big races this season. Best of luck Craig you were always a pleasure to be with....

Last edited by John Tag; 03-22-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:16 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Hey all.. Just some info on Express Driver Craig Xavier. Craig will be now be leaving Express and taking ties with Full Throttle Motorsports his home town company. We wish Craig the best with his new move and look foward to racing with him on the track at the big races this season. Best of luck Craig you were always a pleasure to be with....
Man I have seen alot of things in 25 years of R/C and thought I have seen it all.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Tech Champion

Wow
Old 03-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Tech Elite

That even made me say uuuuuuuuhhhhh
Old 03-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Scared..The C is gona be rough with no wheel time...
Jimmy wont get back to me on it.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well got home over an hour ago. So it was less than a 5 hour drive. As Tag said, car was good in the morning. Sucked ass during the qualifiers in the middle of the day. Good in the evening for the main. Would of been a 1-2 finish. But I was watching Marv's car in front of me and I stuff it. Blake ran a good race. Can't wait to head back. Now I know what to expect. I think my motor is a constant 180°. And still runs strong!! I just gotta figure out what that winding sound is coming from my car??? Quote of the day... "I smell something burning!" I believe I heard "both" Tags saying this!

Jus10, you should ask Terrell for a ride. I won't be heading to the "C" till late late Friday night/Saturday morning. So no practice for me. I don't get home from work till 1am. So no sleep for me as well. I believe Chris J is riding up with me. Terrell took Friday off. So give him a call if you want to practice Friday night.

I would of taken you today/yesterday. But I did not know of my plans till after I finished work on my (real) car Friday afternoon. If you want to ride up with Chris and I Friday night/Saturday morning let me know. And pack light.

See yall next weekend!
Old 03-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

WTF??!! I'm gone for 3 weeks and look what happens!!
Old 03-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JimmyMac
Well got home over an hour ago. So it was less than a 5 hour drive. As Tag said, car was good in the morning. Sucked ass during the qualifiers in the middle of the day. Good in the evening for the main. Would of been a 1-2 finish. But I was watching Marv's car in front of me and I stuff it. Blake ran a good race. Can't wait to head back. Now I know what to expect. I think my motor is a constant 180°. And still runs strong!! I just gotta figure out what that winding sound is coming from my car??? Quote of the day... "I smell something burning!" I believe I heard "both" Tags saying this!

Jus10, you should ask Terrell for a ride. I won't be heading to the "C" till late late Friday night/Saturday morning. So no practice for me. I don't get home from work till 1am. So no sleep for me as well. I believe Chris J is riding up with me. Terrell took Friday off. So give him a call if you want to practice Friday night.

I would of taken you today/yesterday. But I did not know of my plans till after I finished work on my (real) car Friday afternoon. If you want to ride up with Chris and I Friday night/Saturday morning let me know. And pack light.

See yall next weekend!

Jimmy.. Justin always packs light.. Didnt ya ever notice hes always walking around looking for a wrench or using another soldering iron.. The only thing Justin packs is a good days sleep...

Yea when I walked back in the pit, I knew Andrew did a Bad Boy.. Never leave a kid working on his own car too long.. But heck he learning, Chalk up another speedo due to fatal short to his record of events..
Old 03-23-2008, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Craig is a great guy going to be cool having him on the team it's all good.

Last edited by blast; 03-23-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

Jimmy.. Justin always packs light.. Didnt ya ever notice hes always walking around looking for a wrench or using another soldering iron.. The only thing Justin packs is a good days sleep...

Yea when I walked back in the pit, I knew Andrew did a Bad Boy.. Never leave a kid working on his own car too long.. But heck he learning, Chalk up another speedo due to fatal short to his record of events..
just wanted to say thanks to Jimmy and Tag for the help on my radio it sure did help. Tag dont forget to send me your addy so I can get that speed control to you see ya soon rock hill next
Old 03-23-2008, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Marvin- you should come with us to the "C" race this coming weekend...it will be lots of fun.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

X man with full throttle! I just shat a lung!
Old 03-24-2008, 09:23 AM
Tech Champion

I think I just spotted Wilbur flying across Glen Burnie
Old 03-24-2008, 12:52 PM
Tech Master

Tags,

PM what ever phone number you have that isnt shut off thesedays!

We have much to discuss
Old 03-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by punkboy
I think I just spotted Wilbur flying across Glen Burnie
STICKA!!! HA HA!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.