Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 04:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Just wanted to say Congrats also to Kevin Smith who won the stock (GT2)Tamiya race in Cali. over the weekend with Express products he bought over the counter... Great job Kevin...
Old 04-30-2007, 04:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Great run at "The Gate" guys.

Tag the voltage and HP was AWESOME again at Frederick this weekend. Still can't beat WYD. Had a pretty good battle going with Junior till I had a old man brain fart and tap the wall and he went by. Qualified 3rd and finished 3rd.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Thats great Steve..Seems you have your car up to speed to run with those 2. Looks like we need to line up the youth with age and shake them soon.... Brians easy,,Leave a fresh baked cookie on drivers stand before start of main... Jr.. Well maybe a sexy Blonde and hes done.. There is plan A...
Old 04-30-2007, 05:02 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by John Tag
Thats great Steve..Seems you have your car up to speed to run with those 2. Looks like we need to line up the youth with age and shake them soon.... Brians easy,,Leave a fresh baked cookie on drivers stand before start of main... Jr.. Well maybe a sexy Blonde and hes done.. There is plan A...
Now that sounds like a plan.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:10 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Dude that is too funny. The cookie thing would work to.

Steve has worked hard and practices more than anyone and it is showing. He will only get better once he gets his new MI3. He is getting more consistant each and every week.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:25 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
Dude that is too funny. The cookie thing would work to.

Steve has worked hard and practices more than anyone and it is showing. He will only get better once he gets his new MI3. He is getting more consistant each and every week.
Thanks Brian. I've been putting in alot of time and I'm glad it is showing.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey guys I just wanted to say congrats to the whole eXpress team this weekend including at other races, we really did well and represented with pride. I am happy to be a part of this team.

I look forward to racing with you guys again soon!
Old 04-30-2007, 05:44 AM
Suspended

Thumbs up

Thanks guys. Mr. Yourga made sure we all had plenty of power this weekend by tuning the Express motors. Good thing he saved a little for himself!

Unfortunately, my car became a bag-of-ass in the main and darn-near spun out in several corners every lap. Jeff B can attest to that, as he had a good view for most of the race! Thanks to Jeff for racing me clean. Good thing I had plenty of power to make up for it.

As for 12th scale...car and motor were good. Driver wasn't. 9th place. Weehoo.

Hope to see most everyone in June at Jackson!
Old 04-30-2007, 05:51 AM
XRC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Big thanks to Tag for all the support over the last year, I wish you could have made it up there to see it... I finally delivered something other than a blow-out.
Kudos go to the entire eXpress Team...Not only did we have an awesome finish, everyone got faster with every run. Great job guys.
Ohh...and with Kling at a race, the entertainment is always exceptional....No doubt I'll be down for a race (few frosty beverages) some time this summer.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

WTG Dan Yourga!! Great job for Express this weekend at the gate. WTG JT!
Old 04-30-2007, 07:14 AM
Tech Master

Man, what a weekend!

My car started out as crap and with the help of Mo, Seaball, and Robbie Dizzle the car came around. Dan "the man" Yorga supplied the ponies and my
car was dialed (it was proclaimed ) for the 4th qualifyer. I was on a 25 5:08 run which would have put me in the "A" but during the last few laps, I hit a board and my battery fell out. So I qualified 15th overall. The "B" was a mess. Just a hack fest with alot of rough driving. I ended up 9th in the "B". But we had a great weekend. Big congrats to Chris Young for making the show. His car looked good all weekend. Special thanks to Smooth, Yorga, Mo, Robbie, and the entire gate crew. I'll be back......
Old 04-30-2007, 07:22 AM
Suspended

Talking

Originally Posted by Static_racing
Man, what a weekend!
'sup Squib!
Old 04-30-2007, 08:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

He guys I just wanted to say that in addition of the awesome batteries and stock motors we had already I really saw a difference in the punch and top end with the team "soaked" F brushes. I am sure you guys that ran them can attest to that.

Tag I need more of those brushes.

Later guys.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Always sweet hanging out with you guys at the races. Klinger, Robbie Dizzle Straight Bizzle, and the Pittsburgh guys.... entertainment is invaluable especially when you dynamically change your car every round.

Noteable Quote of the race "This is the best f#$%^* hamburger EVER." -Mike Kling with a solid look of glee and elation upon his face after digging into a Wendy's Double for lunch Saturday.

Great runs on the part of Yourga, McBride, Jeff B and Chris Young in the Open A and Robbie Dizzle was fast all weekend despite him thinking otherwise. Klinger was doing awesome with an outdated car, progressively getting it dialed in. And he also shot the leader up in the air four feet vertically in our main. It was money.....bro.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Hey Guys
congrats on your runs this weekend. It was a good time hanging out this weekend, Great job to Dan Yourga on his win, and TXD for putting it in the show...(although it took him a minute to figure out how to fill out a sponser sheet. ) its all good, Kling had the car and the power alll weekend but just couldnt get thte luck on his side maybe next time...Good runs for Robbie with the __________.....better not LOL
anyway see you guys at the next one.
Mo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.