eXpress Motorsports

You're on Page 884 of 1220
Go to
  • Quote: Look out Tennessee, John Tag packed his short shorts Just Joking around...
    Happy Easter guys!!!

well he better pcak something warmer it's 34 this morning and only supposed to get up to 55
  • I think Im gonna be sick
  • Quote: I think Im gonna be sick

Why you slept in the same room with him for a week at the Birds! I am sure you saw worse than that......................
  • Quote: Why you slept in the same room with him for a week at the Birds! I am sure you saw worse than that......................
    Ant, you think Ron had it bad... I stayed at his house for 3 days. All I gotta say is he behaves when he's at races.
  • Quote: Why you slept in the same room with him for a week at the Birds! I am sure you saw worse than that......................

I've been in therapy ever since
  • You poor bastard!
  • Kling we could always take them to IHOP and let them have fun there...lol

-DC-
  • Nobody should ever have to endure that....EVER!!!
  • Hey all,

Where can I find a entry form for the eXpress race? I might have to visit the in-laws that week
  • Quote: Hey all,

Where can I find a entry form for the eXpress race? I might have to visit the in-laws that week
    it's on the homepage..somewhere... and you better be going...maybe we can find another IHOP to go visit..

-DC-
  • I should be safe for the 8-10th.
  • Quote: Hey all,

Click the pic for the .pdf!
  • Thanks Craig..

All I can say is this race will have the East Coast top drivers attending for sure.. If you want to run against the US best stock and 19T drivers ya better show the A mains will be stacked with past Nats,Birds,Vegas ect A main runners. Not like any other event, Just insame compition from around the states. Free BBQ sat afternoon and Cash prizes for top 3 in stock and 19T A mains..We even have some real top mod drivers coming down for some wheel time....
  • Mod you say huh........

I'll have to check Paul's stock on Mi3 arms before I roger up for that one

Big Features will be in the house for stock and maybe nitro..........
  • Ya never know Paul may show...