Old 07-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

OK Justin breath...Just messing...
Old 07-23-2006, 06:38 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imprsme
best of luck with the village people tryouts bro.you will be one hell of a construction worker and add alot to the band. hope i didnt let the cat out of the bag... see you soon bro

Jason you beat me too it.....

That is too funny...We already know he will wear assless chaps![/QUOTE]

and hell,if all else fails,he always has the greatest american hero on ice to fall back on.

just messin tags.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yeah but spending $200 of mommy's money for a 7 car club race doesn't mean all that much.....
that was one day...and it was to scuff tires for jackson
Old 07-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Speed has Nats coverage about to begin..

Finally an RC "spot" on TV that doesn't make the sport/hobby look like a bunch of Dumba****!

Nice Spot by Lance and Jay.

Tag. we need to get lance to build a TC track somewhere. He has the go-cart track and the dirt track surely can pull off a TC track for us!!!!
Old 07-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by justin lessard
that was one day...and it was to scuff tires for jackson

I already heard how many tires you used Sat. Don't try to fool us.

Yeah about the Shuie, Um to make it fast, I can't afford new tires every time it touches the track! LOL

I will stick to the T2 and my one set of tires for the season, and still on qual. .1 behind you!!
Old 07-23-2006, 06:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trust me kid..You havent won all heats and mains this year when ceratin people were there...
ah yes...I know who you are talking about...it's brandon...he has always whooped my ass,and will continue to do so for quite some time ...but it's all good

and BTW Tag,4200's are legal at rosewood.....Oh! and remember what I did at fredrick last year ...Muhahahahaahaaa
Old 07-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Tech Addict

I already heard how many tires you used Sat. Don't try to fool us.

Yeah about the Shuie, Um to make it fast, I can't afford new tires every time it touches the track! LOL

I will stick to the T2 and my one set of tires for the season, and still on qual. .1 behind you!!
I only got one new set on saterday...but I ran old 30's from jackson to TQ and win.....and i used 1 set of brushes
Old 07-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

When did 4200's become legal??? Let me guess the minute two others there bought them...LOL

Last edited by imprsme; 07-26-2006 at 05:00 AM.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Chalk up another win for eXpress! I TQ'd and won the A-main in mod truck today at Action Hobbies. That makes 3 wins and 3 second places (out of 6 races ) for me this year in truck. I also took my first A-main win in 1/8th scale buggy thanks to awesome pit work by Aaron Straus!

Next weekend is the big race for myself, Aaron Straus and possibly Jeff Beaule, at our local track Action Hobbies Kingsville. I'll be running Mod truck and 1/8th scale and just 8th scale for Aaron and Jeff. Hopefully I can carry my momentum from this weekend over to next as well as Aaron, hes got his engine going great now! Should be an awesome weekend!
Old 07-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Yea I've known Mike for many years.. Over 15 I belive from past off road 1/12 days when he was KING.. Glad to have him part of Express...
I remember Mike from the old Megatrack days...I'm still wondering where the rest of him went because I only saw about a third of him at Jackson a couple weeks ago. j/p

Welcome, to both, Mike and Chris
Old 07-24-2006, 02:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Hey Craig wazup,

Yea man, Craig X and I go way back always a pleasure racing with him its was nice seeing old friends again
Old 07-24-2006, 04:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Rob.. Great job again.. Man Aaron is a PB... Hope ya didnt shoot him with mud during pitting...LOL Great job guys...

Mike Ivy is a legend... I remember many times asking him for advice and he was always as is still looking to help all in any way he can..
Old 07-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks John. If the track was wet he would of gave me a mud shower with his tires in the pits but the track was dry thank God! I've been a PB for a while now...damn engines arent running for me, something stupid is always happening. I just spent a wack load of $$$ money for a Rossi Cobra thinking YAAAAAAA BABY I'M BACK..NOPE!!! The carb is turning on me. It's getting rediculous. The SAD thing is, for the 4 laps that I put in ALL DAY I still had the fastest lap. I did some setup work to my buggy and everything worked out great in that sense. Just need an engine.

Good thing my sponsor with HobbyCraft, Darren Altbaum is sending me a brand new carb to try out. I'm happy hes taking care of me. If it all still doesn't work out, I might just take the rest of the year off with 8th scale. I've taken too many lickings!!! Went through 2 engines that were brand new. I didn't puke them or anything, both were just defective. ALL my Rossi's in the past were just amazing. Just can't catch any luck this year. Everyone that I've been talking to has never had a problem with the engine.

If things don't work out for me this week Rob, I might just go to the IRL race at Michigan this weekend... we'll see. I hope this new carb works out for me or my new LSK comes back from Rossi.

Also thanks to Jeff Beaule for hooking a brotha up with some craddock brakes and some glow plugs

Aaron
Old 07-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Thanks for the props John I really appreciate it greatly you da man.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Gar
Tech Rookie

When did 4200's become legal??? Let me guess the minute two others thier bought them...LOL
Hey, Anthony surely you did not forget our names, they are George and Laurie
so if you are going to talk about us use are names.

I don't have any 4200's. I'm still running the batts I bought for the Express carpet race in Rosewood last year.

Laurie has one pack and has not run them.

Also just so you know we don't own Rosewood and we don't make the rules there. We just show up and race weekend and weekout and have a good time doing it.

George

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.