eXpress Motorsports

Old 02-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Denny: TMI
Old 02-13-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Congrats to Brandon on his Snowbirds victory last weekend! All the determination and hard work has paid off for him...
Old 02-13-2006, 02:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Congrat's Brandon on your TQ and win at the Snowbirds. Also to all the other Team eXpress drivers on their great finishes.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Congrats on your finish B-Randon!! Way to represent for the south!

Also congrats to the rest of Team Express for their great showings at the birds, just a great start for the awesome year ahead!

TK
Old 02-13-2006, 05:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Congrats to all the Express drivers on thier run at the Birds. Especialyl my boy Brandon Melton. Im happy for you bro, you deserve it. Ill be there soon, hopefully i can get things straight and make it a bit tougher for ya

Tag and Jon, i wasnt there, butfrom what i know of both of you, im sure the hard work was worth it.

BTW, Tag that Atlas stock is a monster !!! guud lawd!!!
I am interested in trying a CO27 from ya, just to see if its as good as the hype
Old 02-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Big Congrats to Team Express! You guys made one heck of an impressive showing!

Brandon, way to bring home the hardware! Fantastic run. Congratulations to you.

Tag - Those KOS-27s rip! Thank you very much! Could you give a noob like me some tips on maintaning it? i.e.: what kind of brushes to use, are they drilled or cut, spring selection, etc... thanks again John!

Once again, CONGRATS Team Express!!
Old 02-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks Jon, Tag, and Freddy for all your hard work and always providing what we need.

We had a blast as a team and raced as a team and look at the results.

Freddy-the dinner was amazing, I knew you guys would like it.
The bar saturday night was outta control.

Brandon-Congrats on the Tq and win. I knew you could do it.
By the way, its a cigar not a firecracker!!!!

Larry- thanks for providing us with hours of entertainment. Congrats on the finish.

Anthony- I think u missed your calling as a photographer.

Schreff-got steak?

Who knew Rick Monahan could sing and Brandon could dance? The country music industry has no idea what they are missing.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Tech Champion

Big Congrats to B, and the rest of the Team. Great job guys...u guys rock!

Wish I coulda been there, even if not racing, it sounds like you all had a blast down there. Keep up the good work guys!
Old 02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Well guys I just wanted to say Thanks to all of the eXpress Team!

Brandon- I know how bad you wanted that, because of what happened 2 years ago....now you don't have to EVER second guess it! TQ and led every lap! I have been to many races with you and seen the "RED" face so many times BRO. You earned it! No matter what these guys say, stick to your day job......we don't need a "Redneck William Hung" LOL

Tag- What can I say, I know some ppl doubted if you could lead the "TEAM" to a BIG WIN... Well buddy You did!!! You stayed up to all hours in the morning doing motors for alot of guys that want give you credit. You tried everything you could think of to get ALL of us what we needed. We all know what you do for this team.

JW- You too give up alot of yourself for this team! You showed up and made sure we got what we needed to get the job done! Enjoy the win, I think there maybe alot more to come!

Freddy- I don't know where to start, THANK YOU! The dinners, wine and the entertainment! You sure know how to have fun. I will have you some "stuff" later in the week. But we all want to know the real answer was it 1 or both?

The best line of the weekend "But I'm Rich"

Mike D.- that wasn't my first time sneaking pictures of things that didn't want to be photographed....

Schreff- You know Freddy got charged $100 for that card you ate! I have NEVER seen one man smile and eat at the same time, You just mad skills bro!
Old 02-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Just wanted to drop in and Congradulate Brandon and Express on their TQ and win in Sportsman 19 turn!! Ive raced with Brandon many times and he has ALWAYS been a great racer and races clean....I was glad you make it though the first turn pile up and didnt get pealed as usually happens to the front guys.

EA
Old 02-13-2006, 07:03 PM
J_P
Tech Addict

I am soooo sorry you guys had to see Brandon dance. He did that at the off-road regionals a few years ago. I told him to never do it again.
Redneck William Hung. That might be the funniest thing yet.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

congrats to the team for a great showing at the birds

now the big question

how many of you are going to make it to horsham this weekend???

it is going to be busy time for me at work again soon, so i only pretty much have the rest of this month and then you prob wont see me again till jackson starts the outdor season . .

LATE
Chris08527
Old 02-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Congrats to all of Team Express Motorsports!!! Great meeting all of you guys and special thanks to Tag!

Way to go Brandon...Well deserved!!!!
Old 02-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Yo fellas...

Wow, what can I say. What a loooong and frustrating week it was for me. I don't think I have ever stuggled with a touring car more than I have this weekend. I certainly learned from my mistakes though.

I have a lot of thanks I have to throw out here...

Freddy - Dude, I still don't know where that green chip is?? And thanks again for being the coolest dude on the planet. BTW... I still have a few Cochibas left. Oh, and another thing - have you heard back from a certain person that text messaged you??????

Tags - Man, you were the single busiest motor builder this past weekend. I know Ozzy gets pretty busy with building stuff, but you put him to shame there. Thank you soo much for letting me use YOUR FK05 in Stock touring. You and I both know that car was good enough for the A Main. One small mistake and those chances go away in a heartbeat. It was definitely nice not having to worry about my stock car.

JW - Thanks for the pep talks after the mains. I was pretty down after doing soo poorly in touring. I'm feeling a little better now as we are going into more carpet racing with open minds with a new car. Can't wait to get going on it.

Larry - Big Sac Racing in da HOUSE!!!

Melton - It was great to finally meet you. Now all I have to figure out is how to get rid of this damn southern accent that stuck with me. Great job on the win in Sportsman 19T. You, Larry, and myself will bring it to the house next year with some bigger and better classes.

Anthony - I want all those pictures. ALL OF EM. And it was great to meet you to!

Dobbs - It was great to see you again. And no more glitching in mains in front of me.

Well, I think that's about it. I don't think I missed anybody on the team. If I did, just yell at me.

Thanks again to all of the eXpress crew for making racing soo enjoyable even when it doesn't go as planned. This is the team to race for - bar none.

-Jason
Old 02-14-2006, 05:29 AM
Tech Elite

Team Megan and Alexis...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.