Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Just saw the results....Great run by the entire team at the ORL series..

Larry congrats on a well over due win...

Denny..Great to see over the counter products power you to the front and thanks for supporting Express Motorsports.. Great run..
Old 11-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Williams
Nice runs, boys!

Sounds like the Canadian contingent is really coming together. Looking forward to seeing how you guys do in Cleveland this year.

Great run, TK. We know you can wheel, so no surprises there. Great showing in truck! Send over the results to me and I'll post 'em on the website.

Well Cleveland is a different animal all together, should be a blast though.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

So what kind of strings do I gotta pull to get to come to the Express North/South shootout and get to meet the boss and the team? Oh yea, I wanna run some C-dan too...

TK
Old 11-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Good job at the ORL guys. Great to see the express guys taking home the victories. Sorry I wasn't able to make it, this new house is taking up my time but I'll be out soon.

John

P.S. Welcome to the team Ray
Old 11-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tyler Keel
So what kind of strings do I gotta pull to get to come to the Express North/South shootout and get to meet the boss and the team? Oh yea, I wanna run some C-dan too...

TK
If you get out here, I'll cover you on chassis, transportation, etc .

BTW- you going to CRCRC again this year for the big one?
Old 11-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

YEEEAAAAHHHHH, boyz!

Man, I'm so psyched for ya, Lar. You've been overdo for a win at Horsham for some time now. You've worked really hard on your setup and definitely deserved it. Congrats to both of you guys on the 1-2 finish. To Dennis too who is honestly running our over the counter stuff and finishing 3rd with eXpress stuff.

Also congrats to Mark Strasnick for his 1/12 win and consistent A-main finishes in touring.

Last edited by Jon Williams; 11-07-2005 at 07:54 AM.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:40 AM
Tech Elite

YAYAYA, GO LARRY!

What a weekend at Horsham. Again, Larry... Congrats on the win. I had to let you win, remember??? Your dad gave me $20!

Anyway, the A Main was a great battle. I started from the Pole and Larry, I think, started 4th. Larry, for once, kept his nose clean of wrecks ( except those occasional wall slaps ) and won the main by a decent margin. I got into some tangles with Cuffs a couple times during the main - mainly racing accidents. I also made a huge mistake with my tires before the main which really took me out of contention for the win anyway. Yes, it was MY FAULT. Happy now Larry?

Either way... Larry, Denny, and Myself had plenty of eXpress power under the hood. Nothing like being almost 5 seconds behind Jeff Cuffs and catch him in 5 laps. It was just awesome. Too bad Jeff broke. It was going to be an interesting race.

I just wanted to add to Larry's report. It was a very fun weekend and we all walked away with smiles knowing we are going to race like this every weekend. For those of you that haven't raced at Horsham R/C, you are missing out big time. Some of the best competition in the country.

Later fellas,

Jason

P.S. -- Hey Williams -- you better get some fresh 3800s to Larry. He only has 1 now.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brandon Melton
If you get out here, I'll cover you on chassis, transportation, etc .

BTW- you going to CRCRC again this year for the big one?
Haha, Man I wish I could come to the sedan race Brandon, that would be awesome to come meet most the team and the boses ...You'd be surprised how good this offroad guy can wheel a sedan.

I don't think I'll be attending the CRCRC race again this year, its just to far of a drive and I really ain't a fan of snow and single digit temperatures like Larry.

TK
Old 11-07-2005, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by John Tag
Track for the Express North South Shoot Out....
Nice layout. Teknically even.

YGPM
Old 11-07-2005, 08:01 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Williams
YEEEAAAAHHHHH, boyz!

Man, I'm so psyched for ya, Lar. You've been overdo for a win at Horsham for some time now. You've worked really hard on your setup and definitely deserved it. Congrats to both of you guys on the 1-2 finish. To Dennis too who is honestly running our over the counter stuff and finishing 3rd with eXpress stuff.

Also congrats to Mark Strasnick for his 1/12 win and consistent A-main finishes in touring.
Man I was in Phila at Horshem during the ORL race and thought I would see Jon racing and tearing it up but you were not here. I was visiting friends and came to check out the track. Did talk with Larry and Schreff some. Very nice racing facility. Gotta like the great lighting the track has. I was impressed with the track and I hate carpet. I can see myself coming down to race in the future.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I'm not going to CRCRC this year becasue I'm a big fan of sleeping and breathing.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

BTW, Reigle, sorry I missed this past weekend.

I should be at Horsham this weekend. I took a week off to spend time with the family since I was gone for the Classic for 4 days.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:53 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Tyler Keel

TK
Tyler, I will talk to Jon if you're serious. Let me know.

Guys... been busy lately with the basement work... just caught up on what's going on... Cananda boys.. great job!!!!! Ray Ray, Welcome bro!!!!
Horsham boys, great job.. let's make this a weekly thing!!!!!!! (I am still worried Jeff.... ;o) LOL!)
Mark nice win... where the hell is my 1/12th????

Jon, I was on the other line.. call me back!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

TK..Looks like I get to welcome you Southern Style..

Look foward to seeing you at the Express Shoot out..
Old 11-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Also wanted to add Jeff Jones won 1/12 mod using eXpress Power!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.