eXpress Motorsports

You're on Page 182 of 1220
Go to
  • Ok and who picks up the hospital bill?????
  • RC racing and having a wife can sometimes be difficult if the racer and wife do not see eye to eye on spending a lot of time on little cars.
  • I agree John, thank god mine tolerates it!
  • You are preaching to the choir!

That is why I will never make it out of the C Main...of course it does help that I built a micro carpet track in my garage for some driving practice.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by John Fontaine
    RC racing and having a wife can sometimes be difficult if the racer and wife do not see eye to eye on spending a lot of time on little cars.
    See you need to fix that problem way before you get married or they need to be out the door.
  • LOL - Brian, that's not nice.. I love my wife.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by John Fontaine
    LOL - Brian, that's not nice.. I love my wife.
    Yeah but if they make you change from what you did before they arrived that is not cool. At least you do get to race still unlike some guys I know.
  • hey JW,almost ready.

• Hey guys what's up? Just figured I will pook my big head in here to say hi and make sure know of you fought I got lost! Well I guess outdoors has started and that means I better start out there then. Haven't raced or touched my car for almost 3 weeks! As much as I hate to I guess I may be at West Chester for outdoors then on Saturday (fingers crossed) We all know the ORL is on June 5 so I better start back quick. Darn I was going to take the month off too! See you guys at the first ORL, and Jackson for the Express event then!

Speedy out-
  • speedy, if you need an outdoor setup for hobbytown....see me on sat.if it is sunny
  • Steve, Sounds like a workable situation for me! I'll try and call you tomorrow for a set up. Are you guys running plaids and purples there and a Parma body? Also is the track layed down 24/7 or does someone pick it up at night? Last time I was there seemed like shop closed up, everyone went home and they left the track intacted. Weriod.
  • Jas - Oh man. That looks really, really trick. When you sending it to me?

Okay, who's jealous?
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Team Speedy
    Are you guys running plaids and purples there and a Parma body? Also is the track layed down 24/7 or does someone pick it up at night? Last time I was there seemed like shop closed up, everyone went home and they left the track intacted. Weriod.
    yeh, plaid and purples...and ill be running a parma body(i kinda have to now)...yeh the track stays up 24/7..i'll see you there..and ill have your faceplate ready to stick on the turbo
  • once i get it all proven out i will ship it out dude.i just need to make sure everything is perfect. should be sometime this coming week.this thing is solid bro.
  • here is the final Speedy....