R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 03-04-2008, 09:59 AM   #676
Tech Initiate

TONY,
I BOUGHT SOME IB 4600 4 CELL PACKS BACK IN EARLY JANUARY AND AFTER TWO MONTHS OF USE THESE IB 4600 PACKS ARE AS STRONG AS WHEN I BOUGHT THEM. I WOULD SAY THE IB'S ARE BACK. THANKS POWER PUSH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.
DARYL
DARYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #677
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Tony Carrubba
Default IB SHV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARYL View Post
TONY,
I BOUGHT SOME IB 4600 4 CELL PACKS BACK IN EARLY JANUARY AND AFTER TWO MONTHS OF USE THESE IB 4600 PACKS ARE AS STRONG AS WHEN I BOUGHT THEM. I WOULD SAY THE IB'S ARE BACK. THANKS POWER PUSH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.
DARYL
I have the new SHV and I know they are much faster then the 4600 you have from 6 moths ago
Tony

Last edited by Tony Carrubba; 07-05-2008 at 11:14 AM.
Tony Carrubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #678
Tech Regular

Hey Tony,

Just wanted to let you know how the LiPo packs ran at the R/C Pro Series race here at CRC Raceway. They were awesome! They had so much punch, my truck would pull the front tires off the ground easily with only a 10.5 motor in it. This year, the 10th scale Gas Truck class was opened up to electric trucks as well. I TQd with about 11 seconds over the 2nd place qualifier, and my fast lap was .7 faster than anything else turned all weekend. In the 14 car A Main, there were 9 electric trucks and 5 gas trucks. Both the 2nd & 3rd place qualifiers were gas trucks. During testing before the race, I found out that I could easily go 15 minutes on a pack, so I would have only had to pit once in 30 minutes! I wish I could have brought home the W for Power Push, but unfortunately, a freak mechanical failure (broken dogbone) kept me from running the full 30 minutes in the main, and 1 of the gas trucks won. It was really hard watching the rest of that main, knowing I had the dominant truck with Power Push HP under the hood.

Thanks again, and Ill make sure we get em next time.

John
Old 07-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #679
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I have to say thanks to Tony and Vicky for the unbelievable batteries I received. I TQed both the GA state and the Top Gun race using IB4600 SHV in the state race and the EP4600 short in the top gun race. All I can say is WOW if you havent tried Power Push cells you are missing the boat. The power and runtime was incredible. Power Push products are the best on the market and the costumer service is second to none.

Chris Cooper
Old 07-26-2008, 11:41 AM   #680
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Tony,

I just wanted to thank you for everything. It has been almost 12 months since we teamed up, and what a year it has been. We won the Region 1 1/12th scale stock Championship....and then there was the ROAR National Championships.

That was one of the craziest weeks of my racing career. The batteries I had for that race were brutally fast. Also that Thunderbolt CO27 I got from you was a bad mother. 1/12th stock was the biggest class at the Nats with 90 entries, and we were able to TQ, win the A Main, and set fast lap by almost a tenth.

I have been racing for over 20 years, and I have never been as fast as I am now. I have seen a thing or two in all those years, and I can honestly tell you that your cells are the best out there. Also the customer service you show the guys in our store is second to none.

If you are not running Power Push, you are running for second place.

Brian Wynn
www.teamcrc.com, www.teamscreamracing.com, Outlaw RC Motorsports, KO Propo USA, www.crcraceway.com, Dumper's Speedshop, FB/FX Paint. 38.4mm>38mm, 9 degrees does not = Zero end of story. Vice-President of the F1 Pink Flame Posse
dumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #681
Tech Master

Guess I'll chime in and let everybody know what great service PowerPush has. Unlike some other companies, Tony stands behind his products 100%!! You won't find that anyplace else. Service, support and great customer satisfaction is what makes PowerPush what it is today.

Thanks again Tony!
John
John Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:19 AM   #682
Tech Apprentice

I have to apologize to Tony. I have known Tony and Vicky ever since they started racing. This past year I started driving for Tony. I haven't been on rctech much, but here I am. Tony has been awesome. He really goes out of his way to get the best and make sure his drivers and customers are taken care of. He has treated me with huge respect and has delivered awesome power. I'm looking forward to our 2nd year together and hoping to bring some more wins to his already impressive collection. If your considering Power Push Batteries do your self a favor and try a pack you won't be disapointed.

Thanks
Tony
Old 08-20-2008, 08:02 PM   #683
Tech Adept

Default Thanks for the kind words John

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Warner View Post
Guess I'll chime in and let everybody know what great service PowerPush has. Unlike some other companies, Tony stands behind his products 100%!! You won't find that anyplace else. Service, support and great customer satisfaction is what makes PowerPush what it is today.

Thanks again Tony!
John
John I have your pack and I will be sending it on this week . EP short***08**** 6 cell. 4600
I will be sending it to Fred's with your name on it .
sory no shirts are in stock ....
Tony
Old 08-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #684
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulfinator View Post
I have to apologize to Tony. I have known Tony and Vicky ever since they started racing. This past year I started driving for Tony. I haven't been on rctech much, but here I am. Tony has been awesome. He really goes out of his way to get the best and make sure his drivers and customers are taken care of. He has treated me with huge respect and has delivered awesome power. I'm looking forward to our 2nd year together and hoping to bring some more wins to his already impressive collection. If your considering Power Push Batteries do your self a favor and try a pack you won't be disapointed.

Thanks
Tony
Mike this is going to be a fun fall seson .
Thanks for the kind words and> and> and You do not have to apologize .
Tony
Old 08-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #685
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Holy Mike Pulfer on RCTECH........

I agree with Puffy. Slim is a great guy and has great products.
RBLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #686
Tech Adept

Default WOW! ROB

Rob how are you ?
Thanks for the Kind words. Have you ben racing TC? I have the IB 3800 25C Li-Po in stock and 5000 20C. Rob are you going to Vegas ?????????
Slim
Old 09-15-2008, 03:18 PM   #687
Tech Initiate

TONY,
THANKS FOR GETTING ME THOSE IB 4600 4 CELL PACKS TO ME ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE. POWER PUSH HELPED POWER ME TO AN A-MAIN WIN IN NOVAK 17.5 OVAL EVENT ON SUNDAY.
GREAT SERVICE AND A GREAT GUY.
IS THERE ANYTHING NEW IN THE WORKS?
YOUR 76 TOOTH SPUR IS ON IT'S WAY.

THANKS, DARYL
DARYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #688
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Carrubba View Post
John I have your pack and I will be sending it on this week . EP short***08**** 6 cell. 4600
I will be sending it to Fred's with your name on it .
sory no shirts are in stock ....
Tony
Tony.... Thank you!
John Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #689
Tech Apprentice

Hey, I just wanted to personally thank Tony Carrubba and tell everyone how nice and outstanding a guy he is. My name is Shawn and I live in Atlanta, Ga. I first heard about power push last year and used his batteries to race 12 scale. I purchased several packs and a motor. The motor is still awesome, very fast, probable the fastest around. The batteries I ordered were also equally great. I had two cells go bad this season from the batch I purchased last year. These were matched packs. I ordered some more batteries and asked him to send me two replacement cells. He sent me the two replacement cells for free. Thats was about $24.00. He did not have to do that, but he did it out the kindness of his heart. He has customer for life now. I just wanted to share this with everone. Power Push Batteries are the best!
Shawn Buchanan
Old 10-28-2008, 07:52 PM   #690
Tech Apprentice

Power Push Batteries!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony, The new cells you had at the Halloween Classic were off da HOOK! Thenew IB4600 SHV cells are awesome. I ran the 1/12 pro class and I got to tell ya I might have done better if I had less voltage.... My car was top fuel and I was able to qualify 6th overall and that was only because I couldn't hold on. I was on TQ pace in all of my qualifiers. Thanks Tony for all your hard work and you guys gotta try these packs. The best part of these new cells is that they are not discharging. The numbers on these things are awesome too. Guys some of these packs are 5volts as a pack with 470 seconds plus in run time. SWEET!!!! Thanks again Tony...