R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 10-03-2005, 04:24 PM   #586
Tech Master

Talking

if jeff can set tq at superior hobbies with power push packs i can't imagine what a true wheel would do with them! muahahahahaaha

wassssssssssssup tony? next race oct 15th you are the best!

william sell
www.focars.net
proud to call power push a series sponsor
support those who support us!
UCHEATULOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:40 PM   #587
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Tony Carrubba
Default william sell

william sell
www.focars.net
proud to call power push a series sponsor
support those who support us!

Will i will send 4 cell pack IB3800 this week

Tony
Tony Carrubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:49 AM   #588
Tech Regular

Tony ,
I'm Loving the new IB 3800s , ran 1/12th last night , qual 3rd , won the main when 1st and 2nd dumped , no problems here , strong till the end !

Bob
RCsilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 01:41 PM   #589
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Tony,
I'm going to be needing a couple of more packs of 3800's.
I sold off two packs to help keep my stock fresh.
-Fred
knapster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 08:02 PM   #590
Tech Rookie

BUMP!
exlor8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 01:13 PM   #591
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I have a race coming up at KN speedway in stafford CT on the 23 of this month. For the past 2 months I have gone up there to practice and dial the car in. Every week I was averageing 47 laps. I bought one pack of IB3800 POWEROUSH and gained 2 mph and 2 laps. this is NO BS. I could not beleive it. Whatever tony is doing --it is working. Holy crap the power this pack delivered was crazy. Not only did it give major power but it was consistant power. Forget any other company out there, Go with team powerpush. I will say this again I was accepted as a team driver for fusion and have turned them down because you can not get any better than these packs and service and I buy my packs, they are not given to me. Were else would you find someone who monitors the packs every 10secs, and deliver real numbers/power and not stickers that were thrown on there to increase sales. Teampowerpush. keep it up because its good and working. The local guys are starting to question if I am legal or not because of the power that comes out of these packs and its not my motors because I do my own and there are guys who do better rebuilds than I do.
Ken K
Team PowerPush
omnis85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 02:59 PM   #592
Tech Master

Talking

tony has been around as long as dirt! you don't stay in business selling crap for very long. we all have watched alot of battery companies come and go in less than a years time. tony was selling matched rubber bands when batteries were just a dream and street lamps ran on kerosene!
UCHEATULOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 10:12 PM   #593
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default PowrPush 3800's the best

Man I can not say enough good things about these PowerPush 3800's. So much power it is unreal. Several top drivers came up to me and said man that car is fast. Ran them again tonight at a local track and lap times were awesome. fast fast fast.
Ken K
omnis85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:40 AM   #594
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ran at the Gate in Cleveland yesterday, and saw a pretty awesome display of horsepower put on by Tyler Gerber in Mod Sedan. His car looked like it was rolling the carpet up behind it when he pulled the trigger. I was certain with the kinda power he was layin' down up front, that he'd dump pretty early. WRONG! Not only did he not dump, but he still had enough left to take a couple "full-burn" victory laps once his Main was over!!

Tony's stock 12th scaler was also smokin' fast. He had plenty of straight, and tons of rip off the corner for his entire 8 minute run. The scariest part is he actually drove pretty well yesterday too.
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:26 PM   #595
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Tony Carrubba
Default Thanks for the kind words

Tyler was great Driving very smooth , Watch out dad he's coming for you

It brings me much Pleasure in Helping the Gerber family for (4 ) generations Great Gamma and Gram pa Wayne Sr. ( Sarge) Wayne JR. and now the best of all (TYLER).

Tony
Tony Carrubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 04:14 AM   #596
Tech Adept

Default batterys

Tony, dont forget to bring a pack of 3800's for my touring car stock this sunday.

Dan Medved
sssupra85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:50 AM   #597
Tech Apprentice

Slim, Are you coming to the Gate this Friday?
Have you checked your e-mail. I sent you one.
I am going to race 12th scale.
Is Vicki going to come race.
I want to go over her car again and try to free it up.

Talk to you soon.
Tracy
doorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 01:01 PM   #598
Tech Elite

bump......
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 03:15 PM   #599
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnis85
I have a race coming up at KN speedway in stafford CT on the 23 of this month. For the past 2 months I have gone up there to practice and dial the car in. Every week I was averageing 47 laps. I bought one pack of IB3800 POWEROUSH and gained 2 mph and 2 laps. this is NO BS. I could not beleive it. Whatever tony is doing --it is working. Holy crap the power this pack delivered was crazy. Not only did it give major power but it was consistant power. Forget any other company out there, Go with team powerpush. I will say this again I was accepted as a team driver for fusion and have turned them down because you can not get any better than these packs and service and I buy my packs, they are not given to me. Were else would you find someone who monitors the packs every 10secs, and deliver real numbers/power and not stickers that were thrown on there to increase sales. Teampowerpush. keep it up because its good and working. The local guys are starting to question if I am legal or not because of the power that comes out of these packs and its not my motors because I do my own and there are guys who do better rebuilds than I do.
Ken K
Team PowerPush
pony klr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:46 AM   #600
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Tony,
Got the package of new cells that we will be using for the Halloween Classic.
Great numbers and thanks again for the super fast service.
-Fred
knapster is offline   Reply With Quote