Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Power Push Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Tony Carrubba
WAYNE WOW !!! YES YOU ARE COVERED WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO NEED THEM ? WHEN ARE YOU RACING THE DIRT?

I am very impresed and happy with the IB .

Tony
Last weekend was pretty good for us in the dirt. Came in 8th in the A-Main at the Factory Tracks race @ Dirt Burners. Should have been better but has some motor trouble and user error 2nd round qualifying and in the main my fastest laps were in the final minute of the race. The IB's sure don't fall off at all!
Old 05-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Cory,

Man, Ive been trying to track you down for a while now. I will drop you a private note.

-Tony
Old 05-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by pony klr
hey slim sorry have not goten back to you kaylee is finally out of the hospitel and the packs are leaving today sorry for delay but my little one is the only thing in the world i care abought right know il be racing here and there during the summer il be in contact thanks!

belowe is from the orl race finished third pushing secound place across the line
Dave I understand completely . Family comes first always. My Prayers are with Kaylee and your family.
You must keep us informed on Kaylee Please let us know if anything I can do .

Janice Vicky& Tony
Old 05-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Nitro-Boy
Last weekend was pretty good for us in the dirt. Came in 8th in the A-Main at the Factory Tracks race @ Dirt Burners. Should have been better but has some motor trouble and user error 2nd round qualifying and in the main my fastest laps were in the final minute of the race. The IB's sure don't fall off at all!
Yes The IB are the ticket especially in the dirt, also in TC

the IB love heat
Old 05-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Tech Adept

TC too huh? Well I guess that I'll have to see for myself I'll be contacting you soon for some TC packs! Looking at picking up a TC4 this weekend and trying it out. Have some nice indoor carpet and asphalt tracks close to home here so I just have to try them out.
Old 05-14-2005, 08:18 AM
Tech Rookie

pony klr - give me a pm when u can..how is kaylee?? dad has been telling me bits but I want you to know you and your family are in our prayers...

wayne - when are we going racing next?? Anything on sundays cominig up? I have spring fever!!!
Old 05-14-2005, 02:02 PM
sg1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Vicky...
Guess who I saw today?? Grandpa was driving some kids around They ended up out at Bud's!! We just finished the 2nd round and it poured rain!! So we all went in and Bud cooked on the grill and we had lunch!!
Old 05-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Tech Adept

Default was MEEEEE and sun and grand sun

Originally posted by sg1
Vicky...
Guess who I saw today?? Grandpa was driving some kids around They ended up out at Bud's!! We just finished the 2nd round and it poured rain!! So we all went in and Bud cooked on the grill and we had lunch!!
WE had fun me George my sun and grand sun Had a ball, I can't waight until next race at buds on the 4th of june wow!! me George amd Dominic are racing ..
Vicky you stay home we are going Racing

Tony
Old 05-18-2005, 04:25 AM
sg1
Tech Elite

Tony,
Let me know if the IB's are ready!!! This Saturday could be the test of my bionic eye!! The truck is just about done!!
Old 05-18-2005, 09:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by VickyC

wayne - when are we going racing next?? Anything on sundays cominig up? I have spring fever!!!
No practice for you this summer. You're too fast as it is.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by sg1
Tony,
Let me know if the IB's are ready!!! This Saturday could be the test of my bionic eye!! The truck is just about done!!
How is your eye? Realy can you see ok for timming in the turns ?
I have every thing alreddy IB and epic monster metals.

Tony
Old 05-24-2005, 08:40 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=sg1]Tony,
Wayne i have the 3800 IB almost done ! WOW what a cell wow!!!
Tony
Old 05-25-2005, 02:45 PM
sg1
Tech Elite

That's what I like to here!! I ran the Epic cells last weekend and was fast first to last lap in stock truck class!! Don't forget we're gonna need the 2/3a GP cells too!!
Old 05-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Tech Adept

Default Wayne When are you coming over and getting the IB ?

Wayne When are you coming over and getting the IB ?
Originally Posted by sg1
That's what I like to here!! I ran the Epic cells last weekend and was fast first to last lap in stock truck class!! Don't forget we're gonna need the 2/3a GP cells too!!
Wayne When are you coming over and getting the IB ?

Tony
Old 05-31-2005, 08:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

Tony,
Just wanted to tell you thanks for the batteries. I ended up winning the stock A-main at the Florida State Series Race#3 last weekend. Funny thing is, I accidentally charged-up one of my older packs for the main. This pack had at least 20 charges on it and I still won the race! Wonder how fast I would've gone with my new stuff...Wow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.