R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Team and Company Discussions (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions-105/)
-   -   Power Push Batteries (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions/58827-power-push-batteries.html)

pony klr 01-19-2005 10:43 AM

just checked map quest 4 hrs 50 min door to door .... hey whats going to happen when the pats win this weekend?:smile:

McSmooth 01-19-2005 10:49 AM

That's what they were saying on October 31st too.

:ha:

Tony Carrubba 01-19-2005 07:44 PM

McSmooth

I like 19t
Mike did you go to the video page and see the new video ?

teampowerpush.com/videos

listen very carefully to the announcer

1991 When Bud wins 4 cell nat's

Mike Cebert is announsted as Teamsmoth

Tony

Tony Carrubba 01-19-2005 07:59 PM

Mr-Tamiya1

SORRY SORRY Sorry
I have so many Jason it is getting to confusing:o :confused: :confused:

I MUST HAVE HAD A BRAIN FART

:confused: TONY:confused: :confused:

Tony Carrubba 01-19-2005 08:05 PM

POWER PUSH oval

Originally posted by pony klr
MIKE WHAT TRACK DO YOU RACE AT WE NEED TO MAKE A POWERPUSH SHOWING!:nod:

LETS GO IM GAME
Ill drag the BUD MAN
Flying FOSSIL King of wing

Tony

You pick the date :tire: :tire: :tire: :tire: :nod: :nod:

McSmooth 01-20-2005 05:00 AM

The new track opens on Sat, Jan 29. Racing is on Saturdays until the Super Bowl, then it moves to Sundays.

I'll check with the guys to see if there's an interest in a 19T oval pan car class. I've been running in a 19T Sedan roadcourse class, but may be moving to modified shortly (depending on who shows up on raceday).

Watched the video...very cool!

Mr-Tamiya1 01-20-2005 10:04 PM

NEED MORE BATTS

Tony Its Jason From Hobby town, I need 2 more batts what do you have, i need the power! More volts the better!
call me!

McSmooth 01-21-2005 06:17 AM

The vintage footage is great. We definitely need some more videos of us old-timers wearing fluorescent hats and shirts!
:lol:

pony klr 01-21-2005 07:23 AM

MAN I MISS WHIPPORWILL GREAT TIMES THERE !!!!!!!!

McSmooth 01-21-2005 08:54 AM

Tony and I were just talking last night about when Dobbo's receiver fell apart just a couple minutes from the end of the Novak 500. That must've been around 1991-ish.

That was the single-best race at the Whip, ever.

Doseck and Tate invented what was to become the standard quick-battery change car based on a 10LSS. Everybody else was still going with entire chassis plates that had to be removed and replaced on the bottom of the car.

Chris invented the 'sliding lever' which allowed the pack to simply fall out, and you could slap the new pack in quickly. Release the lever, and the hole in the car would be partially covered...holding the pack in place.

Early in the race, Chris broke an axle (if I remember) and fell like 10+ laps behind everyone. However, because of his battery change system, every single pit stop he would gain a lap back on the field.

Some 480 laps (and about 40 minutes) later, Chris takes the lead from Dobson. On his last pit stop, the battery pack is a dud. Dobson is catching him. Tate is telling Chris up on the drivers' stand "Man, I am SO sorry". As Dobson is about to pass for the lead with about 10 laps to go, his car careens into the wall. His receiver had fallen apart. I remember it happened just as they were entering 'turn 4' at the Whip.

pony klr 01-21-2005 10:42 AM

MAN i rember one year chad mears called ruben davis a fat ass he was with the cardniles at that time i think a fat ass and chad took off running and rubin was like 6ft 4 330 lbs ran him down and freckin dumped him in one of the trash cans chad never messed with ruben again!

McSmooth 01-21-2005 12:38 PM

Ruben was fun because he would just hack everyone on the track, and who would dare say anything to him?

:lol:

pony klr 01-21-2005 07:19 PM

man i just cycled my oval packs tonight and ther getting better i cant waite to try power pusheS 35 amp packs WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Tres 01-21-2005 07:22 PM

pony klr: YGM

pony klr 01-21-2005 07:41 PM

Originally posted by Tres
pony klr: YGM

TRES STUFF CAME LIKE 2 MINUTES AFTER I E MAILED YOU THIS AM it is absoultly beautiful! now im hooked and need more!:lol: