R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2005, 11:03 PM   #1396
Tech Addict
 
GT Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Racer
Just bought a Team Brood Ti 7x1. How do i tell if it's a Pro Ti or Blueprinted Ti? And what's the difference between the 2?
Anyone out there can help me with this? Eddie?
GT Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 11:15 PM   #1397
Tech Elite
 
EddieO's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,414
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

If its blueprinted....it would of come with a dyno print out....which is pretty rare for mods, as I have maybe sold two like that in two years of selling motors.

Blueprinted and Pro are identical in all aspects with the exception you get the full dyno print out on a blueprinted motor.....both motors are dyno tuned...

The website is up.....start ordering! No excuses now!

We will be carrying the atlas motor.....main problem right now is Integy is out!

Later EddieO
__________________
www.teambrood.com
EddieO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 12:29 AM   #1398
Tech Elite
 
MR JOLLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Posts: 4,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieO
We will be carrying the atlas motor.....main problem right now is Integy is out!

Later EddieO
I know
__________________
EAMotorsports;;BRCA 27t National 2007 Champ's
FKO4,AdyB fan club !!
saying of the month;;The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, this Moment is a Gift- that's why it's called The Present.
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 01:37 AM   #1399
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 948
Default

Hey guys, i just received my monster based Br00d stock motor. Is it normal for these motors to come with 2 green springs fitted? I havn't tried it yet but usually other stockers come with reds or purples.

Thanks
Rody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 03:31 AM   #1400
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Hinckley, England
Posts: 448
Default

im not sure if this right as i have been told different by differnet people, but havent actualy asked eddei0. i was told that the different tuning options you can get on the br00d site, carpet, asphalt 12th etc effect what springs they come with.

i was also told as it says they tweak the springs that even though they both are green they have been tweaked or bent to differnet hardnesses instead of changing the spring?

i would also like to know the answer as my monster came with 2 red springs,
agower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 07:35 AM   #1401
Tech Elite
 
MR JOLLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Posts: 4,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agower
im not sure if this right as i have been told different by differnet people, but havent actualy asked eddei0. i was told that the different tuning options you can get on the br00d site, carpet, asphalt 12th etc effect what springs they come with.

i was also told as it says they tweak the springs that even though they both are green they have been tweaked or bent to differnet hardnesses instead of changing the spring?

i would also like to know the answer as my monster came with 2 red springs,
since i don`t do tailor tuned stocks for specific tracks/grip
i get a red/red combo as it is a good allrounder that works with touring cars indoor/outdoor
if you go 1/12th racing you can have green/green coz the car weigh`s like a box of matche`s it doesn`t need the harder spring combo`s to get them to fly (so to speak)
lighter springs= less torque more revs
harder springs= more torque less revs (this is a crude way of explaning)
__________________
EAMotorsports;;BRCA 27t National 2007 Champ's
FKO4,AdyB fan club !!
saying of the month;;The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, this Moment is a Gift- that's why it's called The Present.
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:34 PM   #1402
Tech Adept
 
spanish armada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Mount Vernon,Wa
Posts: 133
Default

What can be done to get the most performance out of a team brood machine wound 19T motor....PM me if possible
spanish armada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:47 PM   #1403
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,999
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanish armada
What can be done to get the most performance out of a team brood machine wound 19T motor....PM me if possible
which can? The Reedy or the C2 can.
__________________
REMEMBER THE GOOD OLE DAYS..........THEY'RE NEVER COMING BACK SO WE'RE STUCK WITH THE MESS IN FRONT OF US!!!!
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:52 PM   #1404
Tech Adept
 
spanish armada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Mount Vernon,Wa
Posts: 133
Default

both or either
spanish armada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 06:49 PM   #1405
Tech Addict
 
GT Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieO
If its blueprinted....it would of come with a dyno print out....which is pretty rare for mods, as I have maybe sold two like that in two years of selling motors.

Blueprinted and Pro are identical in all aspects with the exception you get the full dyno print out on a blueprinted motor.....both motors are dyno tuned...

The website is up.....start ordering! No excuses now!

We will be carrying the atlas motor.....main problem right now is Integy is out!

Later EddieO
Thanks for the info. By the way, are Team Brood Motors IFMAR approved cause I'll be running them in the FEMCA 05 if it's. Thanks.
GT Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 08:59 PM   #1406
Tech Elite
 
EddieO's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,414
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

IFMAR only does modified.....and every modified I carry is IFMAR approved.

Later EddieO
__________________
www.teambrood.com
EddieO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 09:05 PM   #1407
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Sacramento,California
Posts: 657
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Hey Eddie when will team drivers be able to make orders on the website?
__________________
LSR SPEEDWAY
R1 WURKS
Schelle Racing
MIP Racing
BN Racing
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 09:18 PM   #1408
Tech Elite
 
EddieO's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,414
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Fairly soon...the dealer/team driver versoin of the site is in the works......maybe by the end of the week.

Till then, ALL DEALER AND TEAM DRIVERS ORDERS need to go through me...

Later EddieO
__________________
www.teambrood.com
EddieO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 11:37 PM   #1409
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Sacramento,California
Posts: 657
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Alright thanks.
__________________
LSR SPEEDWAY
R1 WURKS
Schelle Racing
MIP Racing
BN Racing
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:12 AM   #1410
Tech Elite
 
MR JOLLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Posts: 4,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieO
Fairly soon...the dealer/team driver versoin of the site is in the works......maybe by the end of the week.

Till then, ALL DEALER AND TEAM DRIVERS ORDERS need to go through me...

Later EddieO
Oh Goodie.i like hasseling eddie0
__________________
EAMotorsports;;BRCA 27t National 2007 Champ's
FKO4,AdyB fan club !!
saying of the month;;The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, this Moment is a Gift- that's why it's called The Present.
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey Team Br00d! or8ital Electric On-Road 6 07-15-2006 06:50 PM
electric motors. stock and 19t. br00d/nexus fjm9898 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 12 06-27-2006 01:50 PM
Motors - Br00d EA Checkpoint Putnam BritRacer R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 14 04-13-2006 06:03 PM
Mike Dumas to run Team Br00d Motors and Batteries peter_robinson Electric On-Road 1 11-03-2005 06:03 PM
NEW Team br00d Armature and motors for sale UnderDaHill R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 01-10-2005 12:04 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:49 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net