R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-05-2007, 01:15 AM   #3676
Tech Adept

Hiya

What are the brushes you supply with your stock and 19t motors
ie. monster pro, and the co27. and the reedy quad mag

Thanks
MoonTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:27 PM   #3677
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Guys - I can vouch for the guys at Brood. I too placed an order awhile ago and it did take some time to get but it did show up and it was wicked fast. These guys are motor guys and not osCommerce developers so something is obviously not coded right. I too questioned what it meant by "Received" with an email. Never got a response but I think Peter came on here and mentioned that motors go out in waves. The point is that it will show up and these guys are not out to screw you. Just be patient. I think from my order to "actual" receipt of motor was about 3 1/2 weeks. I think some delay may be caused in part becasue of the Snowbirds race. I have found their prices to be extremely fair considering that the motors come in a plastic motor case and shipped with a spare set of brushes. I couldn't even buy a motor in the store for what I paid for it shipped.

Guys from Brood - What brushes come with the Komodo Carpet Touring Spec?
Tony Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:47 PM   #3678

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Received just means that the web site processed and stored the information of the order and is awaiting the person on the back end (in this case Brood) to do something with it.

They have the ability to change it's status (Pending, Processing, or Delivered) which may or may not result in another email from the store depending on settings on the back end of the store.

It takes additional work to update the order status on the web site, so if they are super busy or short handed it just may not be getting done; your order is probably being put together in the back but the web site doesn't know that.

They are motor tuners, not web geeks. Its not as if your buying from Amazon where they have people handling the order each step of the way and updating it's status in the computer.
Desolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #3679
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default INFO REGARDING THE EMAIL

hello all-

we do realize the the current order and email formats are confusing and we are currently working on a solution so that there wont be any confusion in the future.

in the meantime, as i have posted before, if you PM me your order number... i will check it for you. garrett is gone at the snowbirds now, so if you have urgent inquiries, please PM me.

thanks,

Peter Robinson

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #3680
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Vega
Guys - I can vouch for the guys at Brood. I too placed an order awhile ago and it did take some time to get but it did show up and it was wicked fast. These guys are motor guys and not osCommerce developers so something is obviously not coded right. I too questioned what it meant by "Received" with an email. Never got a response but I think Peter came on here and mentioned that motors go out in waves. The point is that it will show up and these guys are not out to screw you. Just be patient. I think from my order to "actual" receipt of motor was about 3 1/2 weeks. I think some delay may be caused in part becasue of the Snowbirds race. I have found their prices to be extremely fair considering that the motors come in a plastic motor case and shipped with a spare set of brushes. I couldn't even buy a motor in the store for what I paid for it shipped.

Guys from Brood - What brushes come with the Komodo Carpet Touring Spec?
this goes for moontrap also- brushes vary in performance batch to batch, we bounce between 4499's and 767's depending on whats performing better at the time. In general if the shunt seems really long, its a 4499. if it seems short, then its a 767.

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
Old 02-05-2007, 02:34 PM   #3681
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Sorry, at this point, please Cancel my order and refund my money.

Order Number: 2520

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_robinson
hello all-

we do realize the the current order and email formats are confusing and we are currently working on a solution so that there wont be any confusion in the future.

in the meantime, as i have posted before, if you PM me your order number... i will check it for you. garrett is gone at the snowbirds now, so if you have urgent inquiries, please PM me.

thanks,

Peter Robinson
Chris Furman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #3682
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

No Refund yet, please CANCEL my order, again.
Chris Furman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 09:02 AM   #3683
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148326
Old 02-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #3684
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by StadiumChris
No Refund yet, please CANCEL my order, again.
yes and i have responded to you through PM, we would apprieciate that you show the same class.

Old 02-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #3685
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I also placed an order on January 15th and called last week Wednesday and they said it was going out that day. I just called back today and I was now told that my order could ship today. So I too have cancelled my order.

This is too bad that such a great company can't handle the incoming orders.

Peter this does not require any action I have already emailed Eddie and am waiting my refund.
FT_TC3Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:20 PM   #3686
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm going to go ahead and wait it out. I ordered a brush hood alignment tool also. I really need that.

rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114106
ky_savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:24 PM   #3687
Tech Elite

Its too bad people don't have more patience. I know I am sometimes impatient too.

I know they are trying hard up at Br00d to get orders out. You know, they don't make it till you order it.

If you want a microwaved motor, then go to the fast food outfits. But, you won't get the performance you deserve!
PitCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:30 PM   #3688
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I understand that it's made like you ordered it. I think I'm showing a lot of patience. I haven't really said that much about it. I am usually very, very impatient. I hate waiting 3 or 4 days for something to come in that I ordererd. I think most people are like me, as in I give up money, I want something for it pretty quickly.

rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114106
ky_savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #3689
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitCrew
I know they are trying hard up at Br00d to get orders out. You know, they don't make it till you order it.

yes and two of us go to school, which means we dont get to work until the late afternoon.

but we will stand by the same principles we have since the beginning, we'd rather take longer and make a quality product than spend 10mins and hear about performance issues after the customer gets passed by the field on the track

Old 02-07-2007, 11:48 PM   #3690
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Br00d power is worth the wait! Believe that! These guys are leaders in the industry because they have had the same philosphy since day one..........Quality.

If you are that impatient.....you should order from another motor company. Just don't be angry when you can't keep up with the guy running Br00d!

Word.

By the way Garrett.....nobody needs to know about that video. N2B Racing!
SNIDE is offline   Reply With Quote