Team Br00d Racing Motors

You're on Page 193 of 296
Go to
  • Quote: Thanks BrOOd

What cutoff do I set my charger at (LRP Pulsar Sport) to prevent damage, I was thinking about charging at 6.0 seeing I am racing stock.
    That is what I use and I havent had a problem yet. My packs seem to love it.
  • Quote: for the second year in a row, Team Brood Drivers snag the tops spots in the NW Indoor on-road championship series. 6 race series with 4 counting.

mod sedan:

1. Peter Robinson Xray/Br00d (4xTQ, 3x Win)
    2. Travis Schreven Xray/ Brood (1xTQ, 1x Win)
    3. Darren Shank Xray
    Hey, make sure ya dont mention anything about the 19T championship....ass...
  • brush
    When are you getting more green and blue brush? your stock has been out for a while now, what happen not planing on getting anymore.
  • Quote: When are you getting more green and blue brush? your stock has been out for a while now, what happen not planing on getting anymore.
    u got pm'ed
  • Is there an ETA for the new 4200SHV cells?
  • If you were to temp a stock motor...what range should you be in?
  • As a base how many MPR shud i be aiming for with a brood 27t monster on a fairly tight carpet track in a T2?
  • Quote: If you were to temp a stock motor...what range should you be in?
    temping is for gas motors

honestly i just laugh at the races i travel to when i see people pulling out the temp gun. if the motor is fast, and finsihes 5 mins (or 8 for 12th scale) strong (no fading) then does it really matter how hott it is? nope
  • Quote: As a base how many MPR shud i be aiming for with a brood 27t monster on a fairly tight carpet track in a T2?
    MPR?
  • Quote: If you were to temp a stock motor...what range should you be in?
    That depends of if you finished in the lead or behind. If in the lead then whatever the temp. is, It's fine. If behind or fading at the end of the run then you are over/under geared. A nice cool motor means nothing if your at the back of the pack. And if you loose because the brushes came on soldered your running to hot.
    IMO
  • Quote: When are you getting more green and blue brush? your stock has been out for a while now, what happen not planing on getting anymore.
    yep, whenever putnam gets around to it i guess??? i wish we could get them back in stock too.
  • Quote: Hey, make sure ya dont mention anything about the 19T championship....ass...
    oh yeah, brett won 19T
  • LOL....Those are good points. If your behind what does it matter if your cool or not. Thanks for the help.
  • Quote: MPR?
    Millimeters Per Revolution
  • Quote: That depends of if you finished in the lead or behind. If in the lead then whatever the temp. is, It's fine. If behind or fading at the end of the run then you are over/under geared. A nice cool motor means nothing if your at the back of the pack. And if you loose because the brushes came on soldered your running to hot.
    IMO

Brushes unsolder - thought that only happens in onroad