R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-17-2007, 11:51 PM   #3781
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TVMRocket69 Send a message via Yahoo to TVMRocket69

Went Club racing today. We had 15 in Pro-Stock Sedan. I Qualified 8th and finished 4th. Driving mistakes are most of the culpret. I love the Team IB4200's. Great packs. And the motors I got this time. WOWWOWWOWWOWWOW
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
TVMRocket69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:51 AM   #3782
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVMRocket69
Went Club racing today. We had 15 in Pro-Stock Sedan. I Qualified 8th and finished 4th. Driving mistakes are most of the culpret. I love the Team IB4200's. Great packs. And the motors I got this time. WOWWOWWOWWOWWOW
Yeah plus the extra work on your car has also helped along with your new packs and motors. Oh and the MI2 EC didn't hurt either.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:54 AM   #3783
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd
Yeah plus the extra work on your car has also helped along with your new packs and motors. Oh and the MI2 EC didn't hurt either.
The EC is easier to setup. And I can make changes quicker on it. Plus I'm now running the same car as U so I should also be thanking U for the help To get the car where it is now. So THANKS for all the help Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
Old 02-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #3784
wyd
Tech Legend

Quote:
The EC is easier to setup. And I can make changes quicker on it. Plus I'm now running the same car as U so I should also be thanking U for the help To get the car where it is now. So THANKS for all the help Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not a problem as it is what Schumacher sponsors me for and it is just fun to help and especially since you are seeing inprovements. Now if you would have just did what I told you a long time ago you would of been faster for alot longer.

To be honest I have no one to blame about the way my car works than me. I just need more time to work on my stuff and for the last few weeks I have not done much of anything and it shoes. Yesturday was weird as I didn't feel like racing so much since my grandmother is in the hospital after having a stroke but for what ever reason I worked on my stuff some and picked up my pace.

I have lots of stuff to try but right now too much going on and with the new car coming out in about 6 weeks I'm kinda slacking on my car some.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #3785
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd
Not a problem as it is what Schumacher sponsors me for and it is just fun to help and especially since you are seeing inprovements. Now if you would have just did what I told you a long time ago you would of been faster for alot longer. .
Acually I couldn't do what U said before because I've only had the EC for 3weeks now.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:36 PM   #3786
wyd
Tech Legend

Quote:
Acually I couldn't do what U said before because I've only had the EC for 3weeks now.
Well one thing you did do is to keep using the same body all the time or at least most of the time. Think this has also helped to keep you more consistant than before. Now your car is setup to one body. Before since each lid works different it would be hard to get the car to work close to the same every round.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:06 PM   #3787
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

ive been telling you for two years just stop wasting your money buying older cars and get and EC

Glad to see you are doing well with the car. I havent even touched mine yet....literally....I saw it once. It's been with Fred ever since. Eventually I will get back out there.

Oh and I told ya the IB4200's were sick too
Old 02-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #3788
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd
Well one thing you did do is to keep using the same body all the time or at least most of the time. Think this has also helped to keep you more consistant than before. Now your car is setup to one body. Before since each lid works different it would be hard to get the car to work close to the same every round.
Yea I know. That honda works when grip is good but once it's gone so was the car. I'm lovin the Speed6
Old 02-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #3789
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Barry
ive been telling you for two years just stop wasting your money buying older cars and get and EC

Glad to see you are doing well with the car. I havent even touched mine yet....literally....I saw it once. It's been with Fred ever since. Eventually I will get back out there.

Oh and I told ya the IB4200's were sick too
I know Barry but with 4 kids I sometimes don't have the money for the newest kit so I settle for the last model. If U didn't get that price for me I'd probly still be racin the MI2.
Yea their sick. I don't know the numbers but the packs ROCK
Old 02-19-2007, 04:58 PM   #3790
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
I know Barry but with 4 kids I sometimes don't have the money for the newest kit so I settle for the last model. If U didn't get that price for me I'd probly still be racin the MI2.
It was a great 3rd round on Saturday. I will see you in 3 weeks. March 10th, I think. Next two weekends busy with the kids.
The Mi2EC's are sure working good for us. Can't wait to have a qualifier like that again. Great run in the main Bob.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:01 PM   #3791
wyd
Tech Legend

Quote:
Yes with 4 kids I hope you put that thing away now!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2007, 05:12 PM   #3792
Tech Master

Steve the 3rd round was good and the Main was good for me too. Sorry about what happened to U though I was hoping for another good run with U, but I had to settle with playing with Wes instead . And Brian I got her FIXED after the 4th kid so no more for me.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:25 PM   #3793
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I only ragged on you because instead of you buying an EC you spent alot of money on older cars which in turn was actually way more than the EC....what ever now...its all water under the bridge. Did number start coming back up on the 4200's? I know that they dipped down slightly in one of the last batches. Then again Larry just won stock at the birds with a 1.238 pack
Old 02-20-2007, 06:08 AM   #3794
wyd
Tech Legend

Quote:
Steve the 3rd round was good and the Main was good for me too. Sorry about what happened to U though I was hoping for another good run with U, but I had to settle with playing with Wes instead . And Brian I got her FIXED after the 4th kid so no more for me.

Well good thing is you help to carry your race stuff out to the car when you go to racing.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:32 PM   #3795
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd

Well good thing is you help to carry your race stuff out to the car when you go to racing.
It's the lease I can do