Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brahma Racing Products

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Its today (Its 7am at the moment) and tomorrow....

Will let you know!

I am guessing from the quiet that it was a pretty uneventfull weekend at the TSC.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tpczx6
Chris I think its on Monday or Tuesday. he about 9hrs ahead of us so mybe he can get to a pc sometime after that and we all can know. I know he has a lot of air travel before he gets there some thing like 17 hrs with a few layovers here and there

good luck Andy we hate to lose you but then again you can just come back over for the Birds and the ICC we will save you a pit table at all times and a cold one also

Tim
thanks, i am never far from a PC
Old 03-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well, Billy got 9th in the A in stock truck and 2d n the B in mod truck. Lets just say I did not have the type of showing I was wanting. I ended up 7th in stock 12th scale and 6th in 19 turn 12th scale overall. Can't figureout where Brian ended up, listings on Mike's page are not showing all the races.
Old 03-26-2006, 08:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

lets just say after my weekend, i have issues with jaco wheels.... and, i think i wanna go jump stuff again... so look for a good deal on a T2 in the coming days.... a wrap up of my weekend, ran the first round, way undergeared, broke the second and third rounds, then ran a time in the B that woulda put me about 4th or 5th qual for the A... oh well, it's racing... dumb racing luck..
Old 03-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BritRacer
I am guessing from the quiet that it was a pretty uneventfull weekend at the TSC.
Andy it was bar fights, chair throwing,beer drinking, girls and guys getting bare and Robert looking for sponcers and asking Hodapp for one

Andy it was a great weekend for most just tired I think. J,Yang and I did more work in two days then you and me did all week at the birds and I if I recall we did a lot of work at the birds. Bob did a great job all weekend racing and not leting me take your car out for a spin in TC mod as there where only 6 people running in that class. we had a Cmain in 19t and only 6 people in mod so your car was looking good there for a little bit there (just kidding Andy )go kick a little interviewer but and do a good OK (not far from a pc I should know better )
Old 03-26-2006, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Brian, get the RDX, trust me on this.

I would have let you try mine if I was there, come down in a few weeks and give it a try!

I have been running the NEW parma wheels (have parma logo stamped on them) - no breaking/chunking/etc

Jaco admit there are problems with the current batch, but that is no real help when you break them!!!

Seemed a pretty low turnout really...more of a large club race. Just bad timing for too many people I suppose, although the entry fee did seem high. (Mike, you can chip in here with your version if you want...)
Old 03-27-2006, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I spent some time with Steph before I left town so I didnt get in until late last night. Mod truck I just have trouble running on indoor tracks, loamy out door I do so much better, so ive just gotta work on the best I can without a local indoor track. I had not ran stock truck since Feb 05 and squeeked into the A. The story of my mains was first lap jumped up to top 5 then all crap broke loose. One local which I wont bother naming, decided I was his brakes through out the first 2 mains. Last one I got up to about 4th and just was trying to get too much out of the truck that wasnt there. I did get a nice trophy for stock and mod we got to pic from the prize table, so I got a nice losi duffle bag which I needed. I gotta thank J for the bodies thay are super nice, I cracked one in practice but was able to mend it up good for the rest of the weekend.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I raced the Roar Regional 2 On-Road carpet Nationals this weekend at Horsham RC. There was 58 racers running TC Stock. I did nothing but Traction Roll the first 2 qualifyer's. After the 3rd round I qualified 7th in the Dmain. I finished 5th. I realized 2 things this weekend. 1st there are a crap load of fast TC drivers in this area. And second; I need to learn how to setup a TC on Carpet. I'll be working on that so next time I can make a better showing.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Tech Elite

"Don't hold it near your face!"

Nice to hear that while your racing and see a bright flash of an esc fire out of the corner of your eye LOL!
Old 03-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Tech Elite

Yea the laugh I got from that made up for how pissed I was at the hack job in the 2nd stock main.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Wow, sounds like there was some 'eventful' driving!

I am sure sorry I missed it!

Dave, what exactly happened to you?

Mike has, quite rightly, deleted most of the posts...
Old 03-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Tech Elite

Well lets see. I was way behind, ran down the battle for the lead. Worked my way up to 2nd with the leader right in front of me. But then 3rd place decided to spin me out after the sweeper and run off. Costing me like 3 or 4 seconds. I ended up 2 seconds behind him. So really I had a chance to win that main. Which would have given me a shot at top 3 overall. After that I didn't even feel like running the 3rd main but I did anyways. I had a chance for payback but I decided not to (which later everyone said they couldnt believe I didnt) because I wanna be like that.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

I woulda been fine with the parma wheels, but my car felt much better on 2 stage jaco's....
Old 03-27-2006, 03:40 PM
Tech Elite

Ive got a full set of special edition brian broke in jacos. I should have had him sign them.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:38 AM
Company Representative

just another week in paradise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.