Brahma Racing Products

You're on Page 185 of 255
Go to
  • GP4300's -vs- IB4200's
    Your input here would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...52#post2221352
  • Where did everybody GO
  • working on my truck.
  • I would like to welcome Anthony Querol from Cali to the team. Welcome bud, enjoy your stay!
  • Welcome Aboard Anthony.

FYI we have fun HERE
  • YES WE DO AND WE NEVER SLEEP
  • I try to sleep but usually dont lol.
  • just another day in paradise
  • Ok Phil Collins :P
  • Tried a new track today. Horsham RC. There was about 30 TC stock racers. I Qualified 6th in C and finished 3rd. Have 1 more Saturday left before Regionals. Hope I get the car better and can drive it.
  • Quote: Ok Phil Collins :P

Sue-Sue-Suedio!!

Brant
  • Getting my butt kicked at the nats but I do have some killer motor.........the bad thing is that with a 7x1 my spektrum shut off down the straight at full speed. OUCH!!!!!!!! Just had to check in with my boys. The new (regular people can't buy) Losi is looking killer. There may be hope yet for the Losi faithful. Asphalt is next and man I can't wait.

Ultimate- I killed your GTX.....LOL He is now in heaven looking down on us Bob is here taking care of all of us Novak guys so everything is cool. He has got to be one of the nicest guys I have met in this hobby. Takes care of everyone from his top dog to the 12th man on the bench
    Your Tekin reps are here also. I'm having more fun announcing than racing I just hate dealing with these spoiled factory guys and some team managers aren't dealing with their babies the way they should.....and I'll leave it at that. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
  • Quote: I just hate dealing with these spoiled factory guys and some team managers aren't dealing with their babies the way they should.....and I'll leave it at that.
    A lot of us came away from the snowbirds with the same opinions.... superstar divas would be a good discription, but with no ladylike qualities
  • Quote: Getting my butt kicked at the nats but I do have some killer motor.........the bad thing is that with a 7x1 my spektrum shut off down the straight at full speed. OUCH!!!!!!!! Just had to check in with my boys. The new (regular people can't buy) Losi is looking killer. There may be hope yet for the Losi faithful. Asphalt is next and man I can't wait.

Ultimate- I killed your GTX.....LOL He is now in heaven looking down on us Bob is here taking care of all of us Novak guys so everything is cool. He has got to be one of the nicest guys I have met in this hobby. Takes care of everyone from his top dog to the 12th man on the bench
    Your Tekin reps are here also. I'm having more fun announcing than racing I just hate dealing with these spoiled factory guys and some team managers aren't dealing with their babies the way they should.....and I'll leave it at that. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Spoiled factory drivers?! never... lol
  • TSC is coming up quick. I should have glasses this weekend too. Hopefully they will help and not hinder.