Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default !!

Hey guys,

Sorry I havent posted anything this week....Im in the middle of moving and for now the motor shop is closed....I will resume shipping on Monday. Motors will go up on the site then as well. I have monsters in stock and C2's 19 turns. I am working on getting ROAR Stocks and Reedy quad mag 19 turns.

I would like to thank everyone who sported my brushes and such last week at the Novak race. A HUGE Thanks to Team Butter for all the help with motors and such at the race.....He helped alot!! Also to Chris Tossolini and Rob Michaels for the help dialing in the RDX....It was awsome!! Actually made me look like an on-road driver! Thanks to Steven Sobottka, Eli Ezrow and Furman Walker for sticking with me during the week on motors. Thanks to Barry Baker and Chris Toso for letting me tune their motors all week in 19 turn and putting EA in the A.

Now for more news. EAM will soon have Custom handwound mod and 19 turn motors in the very near future. It will only be the best.....The winder who is doing them for me will be posted in the next few days. The 19 turns will be sold under my label with him getting all the winding credit. The open mod stuff will be under his label...Just need to make sure its cool with him before I post his name. He will also be my new Mod sponsor!!!!

Thanks guys!!

EA
Old 01-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey Eric, since you're on thanking role here, I wanted to thank you again for the dyno use and other help you gave me last week. EA rocked the house at trackside...lots of your stuff in the A's.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

No problem Brian...Congrads on your A main run as well. Maybe next time I can sneak it in the show to race with ya!!

EA
Old 01-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks for the props EA.. congrats on making the B in a very, very competitive field. Not bad for a LTO guy!! LOL!!!

As Brian posted, lots and lots of EA motors where in upper mains including 3 in the stock main alone!!! Countless others used the "NEW" EA Motosports F-Brush. Team EA's success is a testament to Eric's motor tuning skills and the great products he sells!!

Thanks for the HP Eric!!!

Mike A
TeamButter
Old 01-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

hey Eric, looks like i'll get in touch with you next week then on some motors for regionals. Thanks for the update.
Lance
Old 01-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

oh joy, hand wound 19t and mod's from EA.............with the new upcoming additions to the EA house I will look fast!!!!!!! real fast as I hit the walls faster and harder

"its in the can...........and im in the wall"
Old 01-13-2005, 05:26 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

For the uk buyers
EA has sent a shipment to me last week, still waiting on parcel force other then that i can`t hurry up the delivery
it has brushes,27t & 19t omboard ,
Sorry that i keep selling them so fast ,
Seems like buyers are like buses, you don`t see one for a while then they all come at once

And buyers stop sending me any more money before i get the stuff, i`m starting to feel guilty , can`t sleep at night with peeps relying on me

I thought this keeping people happy was easy (not)
Old 01-13-2005, 06:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

EA- Glad I could help put her in the podium at the Novak!!! I will be at the birds also to help represent EA Motorsports. Thanks for the help this weekend, and I will see you in 3 weeks in sunny FLA!
Old 01-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Tech Master

Ea,

You gonna be racing this weekend at the Snowbirds warm up? Bunch of us are coming up from Memphis. You can kick Big Dog's arse again. Been toying around with springs and your brushes. Can't wait to see if they work. See ya there.

Brandon
Old 01-13-2005, 07:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Great job down there EA!! I heard you were super fast!! So close to making the show!!!

Team Butter-Another foma tire race for you YOu sould be dialed for the Birds now!!

Ray
Old 01-13-2005, 08:16 AM
Tech Elite

Ray-yeah another rug race..I keep creepin closer!!!!! This time 2.7 seconds out.......AAARRGGHH!!! So close and yet so far!!!!
Hopefully the birds will be a different story!!

Butter
Old 01-13-2005, 08:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by TeamButter
Ray-yeah another rug race..I keep creepin closer!!!!! This time 2.7 seconds out.......AAARRGGHH!!! So close and yet so far!!!!
Hopefully the birds will be a different story!!

Butter
Whats 2.5 seconds? Less time than it took to type this. GREAT JOB!!

I have never been that close to the stock a-main!! I think had I run stock at Champs-I would have been 6 seconds out or so. Depending on how I rund the numbers HA!!
Old 01-13-2005, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Butter- Yea after my dad set forward on giving you the tweak from god, you were ready to rock. I thought u were gonna put her in the show, but doh! The birds is next, and you know who owns a hudy board and weight scales.............
Old 01-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

Stephen- No doubt!! Your dad was an invaluable help...he did set the tweak from above! I was happy to have a car that worked well and to have such great help from Team Sobottka!!

Make sure and tell your dad I said thanks a BILLION!!!

See ya at the birds real soon!!!

Later,

Butter
Old 01-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Just had round three of the great carpetwars series were there was 3 EA monsters in the A-final, not bad atall
Well done to the guys that did it(adrian bidewell,matthew cornwall,chris kerswell), cos i had another sad day in the driving standards

Mind you i did use a EA 19tc2 in the open mod finished 4th in the B main,scary fast (for a 19t)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.