EAMotorsports discussion thread

You're on Page 285 of 512
Go to
  • Ran my new EA4200's tonight and all i can say is wow!
    Finished 6th overall in qualifying at Maritime (after being 2nd after the first round!) and ended the day 5th in the A. My best ever result! the car just seemed to have every ounce of power i needed just when i needed it!

You can start shaking now Jolly!

Thanks a million Eric and Microtech!

Paul
  • Happy B-day EA! I promise I won't make any Taylor jokes!
  • how many years is he
    my 44th one has just gone (or was it 34th( can`t remember i`m to old
  • Quote: how many years is he
    my 44th one has just gone (or was it 34th( can`t remember i`m to old

Sad to say its my 30th!! With nothing to show for it other than good health and a healty family.....Which is great!!

EA
  • Quote: Sad to say its my 30th!! With nothing to show for it other than good health and a healty family.....Which is great!!

EA

and a dream job! Happy Birthday!
  • What's up, Jim?

Eric did you get that package yet?
  • Quote: What's up, Jim?

Eric did you get that package yet?
    Yes I got it....I'll take a look at it this weekend.

EA
  • happy b'day ol man.......ya catchin up to the gimp. Of course your always chassin' me
  • Thanks Gimp!!

EA
  • In Stock
    I put Komodo Dragons, C2's, Monster stocks, F brushes, 767's, 4499's, XXX's and Speed juice all back in stock.

I'll be doing some more IB3800's in the next week and also some IB4200SHV cells

EA
  • Congradulations to EAM Team drivers Shad Galante, TJ Bradley, Weylin Rose and Edgar Fialos for the A main performances at the Reedy Race of Champions!! I wasnt able to attend so they did the motors them selves for the race and obviously dont a great job!! Thanks a ton guys!!

Ive got a pretty good hunch you'll see these same EAM Drivers and a few others in the A main at the upcoming Roar Nats.....See ya there!!!!

EA
  • I posted some of my "Practice packs" in the Commercial swap and sell. Ive sold tons of these and customers love them for the money. Better than stick packs for less money!!

EA
  • Epic X stock
    Eric, any update on when the X stock will be available? How does it look compared to the CO27s?
  • When cutting the comm, is it best to move the bit quickly across it, or more slowly?

Paul
  • Quote: Eric, any update on when the X stock will be available? How does it look compared to the CO27s?
    I have not been given a date yet from Trinity other than "In a few weeks". I also dont have any data on it other than what is posted on Trinitys site.

EA