EAMotorsports discussion thread

You're on Page 134 of 512
Go to
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by TeamButter
    TTT....from what EA tells me he has been working hard cranking out some motors....he doesn't like us anymore...he never come on here.
    I worry about the fact that he hasn't written back to me in a while...
  • Thanks Brandt. I just got my new Evo 4 put together, and I'll be testing it at Madison on Thur., and I'm planning on racing Sat. at hobbytown. I've been running monsters and that green machine that EA did for me in my TC3. I imagine that the ROAR is somewhere in between those two. Hopefully I can get a set-up put together for the new car before the next points race.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by trackdesigner71
    I worry about the fact that he hasn't written back to me in a while...
    Yea where is the Big"E" at ..... ... .
    -Dave
  • EA is always busy lol, thats what happens when u hand tune
  • Sorry guys...Ive went from 2 weeks behind to a week behind in just a few days!! Building this shop took its toll on orders!! But it so nice now it's almost easy to build HP!! Nice to have everythign organized and nice bright lights...Not to mention the computer, DSL, Flat panel TV and everything within a few feet of the building section!! LOL

But I am almost back to normal now.

EA
  • Regauarding Much More Racing products
    My order was supposed to be shipped from MMR North America 2 weeks ago. When I asked them about it the first of this week they responded that they were sorry to inform me that they could not sell their products to me. Seems that because my shipping address and home address are them same...or at least thats what they said. I guess they only need 3 dealers in the USA.

If anyone really wants to know what's up you can email me. I am not going to post the BS here but I know what's going on.

To all the guys that wanted stuff and preordered I am sorry. E mail me any thing else you want from the site and I will still include free shipping on those items since the MMR stuff was going to have that on it.

Thanks and sorry again. But there are a lot more products coming very soon!!

EA
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by EAMotorsports
    Sorry guys...Ive went from 2 weeks behind to a week behind in just a few days!! Building this shop took its toll on orders!! But it so nice now it's almost easy to build HP!! Nice to have everythign organized and nice bright lights...Not to mention the computer, DSL, Flat panel TV and everything within a few feet of the building section!! LOL

But I am almost back to normal now.

EA
    Good to see everything is working out for you. I got your email and sent you a reply
  • Re: Regauarding Much More Racing products
    Quote:
    My order was supposed to be shipped from MMR North America 2 weeks ago. When I asked them about it the first of this week they responded that they were sorry to inform me that they could not sell their products to me. Seems that because my shipping address and home address are them same...or at least thats what they said. I guess they only need 3 dealers in the USA.

If anyone really wants to know what's up you can email me. I am not going to post the BS here but I know what's going on.

EA
    wow... sounds like a bad deal! ill need the scoop on that one. email going your way...

sounds like the new shop area is working out nice!
  • PM
    Big "E"

PM sent your way bubba
    -Dave
  • PRS Gears
    Hey Guys,

PRS Gears will be back in stock next week. TC Gears from 96-116 including the ones that fit the new Xray FK 05, RDX, YokomoBD and others.

Will update more products tomorrow.

EA
  • how`s the second order EA ??
  • I'll have it ready to ship out monday....that fast enough? LOL

EA
  • Quote:
    I'll have it ready to ship out monday....that fast enough? LOL

EA
    I sent you an email about what we discussed and in case you do not or did not get it I will PM you the information as well
  • yeahhhh
    i was thinking ; why ain`t he as fast as he`s motors with he`s order`s

you can remind me what on this then
  • EA Fuji 19 turns
    Are there any oval racers out here? I have been running EA's new Mt Fuji based 19 turns in 4-cell oval. Motors have been running very good. Just curious if others have tried them? If so, what brushes, timing etc has been working? I have been running between 24 and 28 timing, and have had good luck with both 4383's and XXX's.

Brad Hayes