Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Jason, you guys do look kinda cute together...
Old 08-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

that's WRONG and way to much info.
Old 08-03-2004, 12:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Eric, I got my motors today great service and man those motors look great,spun them on my indi motor checker and they look impressive .I cant wait till tommorow to run them
Old 08-03-2004, 12:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Practice night tonight at the Gate and I have three EA motors to try. I am going to try and run all the motors (two Monsters and one ROAR stocker). I'll post my findings tonight when I get home.

I am so confident they are good-I'd rather save them for next Tuesday's race-but I think people and even Eric want to know how they go on an On-road track in both 12th and touring.
Old 08-03-2004, 12:42 PM
Tech Elite

Hey, Eric. Tag got his motors--I'm still waiting for the Fed-Ex guy to arrive at my door...

John and I are going to give ours a try tomorrow during practice and then this weekend at the ORL series event in PA.

We'll obviously let you know how they ran.

-jon
Old 08-03-2004, 12:46 PM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Eric, thanks for the super quick service of the ultra bird motors!

To anyone reading this thread.......if you need more power out your "hotrods"....then you need to send your motors to EA Motorsports! The dyno numbers on mine are very impressive after Eric got them tuned up.

Scott Meeks
Old 08-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I can't wait to get ahold of one of these motors. John I sent Eric a PM....just awaiting his response.
Old 08-03-2004, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Cool, Bob. Yeah, I'm looking forward to practicing with it tomorrow. Like I said, I'll let y'all know how they ran (I've got two).

-jon
Old 08-03-2004, 07:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Eric - you've got PM.

Rob
Old 08-03-2004, 08:16 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally posted by ASM
Eric, thanks for the super quick service of the ultra bird motors!

To anyone reading this thread.......if you need more power out your "hotrods"....then you need to send your motors to EA Motorsports! The dyno numbers on mine are very impressive after Eric got them tuned up.

Scott Meeks
Thanks Scott. Hope the motors are fast on the track...They did look pretty good on the dyno!!

EA
Old 08-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Team EAM

Originally posted by John Tag
Eric, I got my motors today great service and man those motors look great,spun them on my indi motor checker and they look impressive .I cant wait till tommorow to run them
Glad they made in time John. Let me know how they run!!

EA
Old 08-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Team EAM

Originally posted by jdwca
Hey, Eric. Tag got his motors--I'm still waiting for the Fed-Ex guy to arrive at my door...

John and I are going to give ours a try tomorrow during practice and then this weekend at the ORL series event in PA.

We'll obviously let you know how they ran.

-jon
I shipped yours priority mail. You should have them tomorrow.

EA
Old 08-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Tech Champion

Eric,

Let me preface this by saying that I am being totally unbiased about this-I really am.

The MOnsters ran great. I ran 11.8 which best my best ever lap by 0.11 seconds. But-the comments from those watching was "Was that one of the new motors?" They wanted to know as my car was flying. We also dynod on a CE dyno 4 MOnsters and two ROAR Stocks. Paul from PArma ran the dyno runs and my motors looked really good, but the other motors That the other guys were even better!! Everyones happy.

Now ERic-what you really want to know-onto the ROAR stock. On the Fantom dyno the ROAr stock looks average at best on torque, power compared to the Monster. But on the CE dyno-the motors look amazing-which is a good thing. My motor had 3,000 more RPM then my best Monster. The other ROAR stock was even better than mine. This proves that I am fair-I hope-I didnt keep the best for myself!! On the track it was a rocket on top end. i ran it in my 12th and someone asked if it was mod. I ran it at two different rollouts in my Sedan (lower than Monster) and it had top end out the ying-yang (industry term for fricken ballistic). But-the Monsters had it out of the hole-so need to keep experimenting with rollouts and maybe tune for a bit more torque for us ON-road guys. I bet an Oval guy would droool over my ROAR stocker though.

So-I am going to give both motors a big thumbs up. And the fact that they all looked better than good to Paul on his CE dyno and ran great on the track is a big plus.

Keep it up Eric-this is a great beginning I think.

Ray
Old 08-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Team EAM

Shewwwwwwwwww....Thats my first feedback from actual track testing on my motors since I started last monday....I guess I can go off of suicide watch now....I think Ive got ulcers from worrying so much this past week about what everyone was going to think!! I might be able to sleep tonight now!! Thank you Ray!!

Hopefully this is just the start. But from the feedback Ive had so far its going well. I owe alot of that to this forum here. Shane if you read this I hope you keep up the work here. Best advertising on the net!!

EA
Old 08-03-2004, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Ray, can you give us the rollout you used on Eric's Monsters as well as the new ROAR stock? And what type of track were you running it on.

Thanks.

BTW, I'll confirm Ray's dyno results: Tag ran them on his dyno and the things were ripping compared to the 18 other new stockers he's gotten recently (from probably *every* tuner and brand).

-jon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.