R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 06-10-2005, 09:21 AM   #1066
Tech Regular

going to the de state oval championships in 2 weeks with my fusion power cant waite!
pony klr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 09:42 AM   #1067
Tech Master

Josh single cells are pro-rated based on their performance to the equivalent pack they would have ended up in. Call me for more details.

John
954-227-1301 shop
John Malin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 05:41 PM   #1068
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

HEY Everyone !!! have a great weekend ..

To The Top you go!!!
Old 06-11-2005, 06:01 PM   #1069
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Send a message via AIM to W.E.D.Jim

Rained out our florida state series....I was hoping for my 4th win in a row in Modified truck with Fusion batteries! ........Jim
"Nothing but the best!"
W.E.D.Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 06:10 PM   #1070
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.E.D.Jim
Rained out our florida state series....I was hoping for my 4th win in a row in Modified truck with Fusion batteries! ........Jim
Hey Jim...You coming over to Joe's for a little more on-road action? I owe you a JRXS bumper
Old 06-11-2005, 07:06 PM   #1071
Tech Initiate

John
Too Funny, roll bars will loosen your car up, don't you mean sway bars, most people associate roll bars as a means to protect your head when you are up side down, from your GOD comment it sounds like you have whacked your head a number of times. What does he look like or do you actually brake early and don't know what he looks like?? Gave you the benifit of doubt and checked out your site, nice pictures, how much temperature reduction do those bars account for?? Do people really pay that kind of price for a battery pack??
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 08:04 PM   #1072
Tech Elite

P-Dub, I want to race there, but too many paintjobs, so i'll be a scratch this sunday. I'll see you in Daytona hopefully, depending on how things are with the J concepts stuff when Jason gets back from Italy?

Tucker, sometimes people call an anti-roll bar a roll bar for short. If you prefer to use the slang term "sway bar", it is technically "anti-sway bar". Even though it really helps stop chassis "ROLL".

Also, speaking for John, his "GOD comment" just means, drive really hard, nothing to get all "lib" about................, Jim
"Nothing but the best!"
Old 06-11-2005, 11:17 PM   #1073
Tech Initiate

Jim please make up your mind? you say its a roll bar, then a anti roll bar then you say it it technically a "anti-sway bar" Sway bar or anti-sway bar is not slang it is in fact its real name in every parts book I have ever looked at. Try going to a parts house and asking for a roll bar and see what they bring you it won't be a anti-sway or sway bar. As for the GOD thing "lib" has nothing to do with it, It is a stupid comment, in my opinion and yes I know opinions are like *** holes everone has one unless they have been surgically altered. There are much better and more acceptable ways to get your point across about driving hard without bringing God into the mix. Drive it like you stole it I can understand but drive it until you see god then brake, at that point its too late, your already DEAD plus you are assuming he will let you in but I think you have to get past an old boy named Saint Peter before you get to see the man.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 11:28 PM   #1074
Tech Elite
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

My Fusion batteries are letting me keep up with Nitro Sprint cars in a STOCK motor powered B4! Keep on truckin'!
Old 06-12-2005, 03:08 PM   #1075
Regional Moderator

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Send a message via AIM to Racer_Chick Send a message via MSN to Racer_Chick

I raced today at Speedline in the mod class with my Fusion packs and the car was awesome. It definately wasn't lacking in speed or punch and no dumping here. Congrats to PW for his great run today. And now off to Daytona for the State Race.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:23 PM   #1076
Tech Rookie

I would like to thank Fusion for thier support!! Planet RC had the Indoor State champs (Off-road) this weekend. Batteries were great. TQ and win in 2 Whl. mod, TQ in mod truck. Main was a mess!! I pulled off to watch the action in the front after I took myself out of it. TQ felt good though. I hope everyone had a good weekend racing. Take care hope to see you soon
Jason Mooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 06:53 PM   #1077
Tech Elite

Tucker, LOL, so stealing is ok, but god isn't?...........Thanks for bringing some entertainment to the thread at least. Nice chatting with you though, thanks for a laugh, enjoy your time in the thread.

To the top!.... , Jim
"Nothing but the best!"
Old 06-13-2005, 07:24 AM   #1078
Tech Master

Tucker,
the statement in my signature was meant to be taken lightly, as in humor. I dont see anything wrong with using God in my statement about when to step on the brakes. Yes I have seen God a few times in my racing career and sometimes she even lets me go racing.

John
John Malin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 08:21 AM   #1079
Tech Addict

Send a message via MSN to TripleX-JT

LoL Aint that the truth
Old 06-13-2005, 11:51 AM   #1080
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to karter

Good luck everyone that raced this weekend. Our local track is under water as the river is wayy high. Go figure like 8 inches of rain haha. 2 more weeks til the first race in the Dakota Series. I believe Adam Drake is going to be there so that will be cool.
Josh
karter is offline   Reply With Quote