R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 08-06-2004, 06:25 AM   #541
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Wow hes alive

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 06:53 AM   #542
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Quote:
Originally posted by John Tag
Wow hes alive
John have you been watching Weird Science!!!!!!! Are you coming down on Sunday morning for the ORL or are you staying at a Hotel on Sat. night?

jdwca I might be able to sell some of those bearings for you. When are they avaiable? I have a few buddies that are looking for ceramics. WYD is always looking to get you guys some more sales.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 07:05 AM   #543
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Bad news. Not sure if I'm gonna make it to the ORL race. My best friend's house was robbed last nite and he lost most of his racing stuff. I'm sure the guys who know me know who I am talking about. I just dont want to use his name yet because he is on this board and I would rather him tell everyone. ill keep you posted

Bob
Old 08-06-2004, 07:16 AM   #544
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Barry
Bad news. Not sure if I'm gonna make it to the ORL race. My best friend's house was robbed last nite and he lost most of his racing stuff. I'm sure the guys who know me know who I am talking about. I just dont want to use his name yet because he is on this board and I would rather him tell everyone. ill keep you posted

Bob

Now that Su###,Is the family ok,I hope they get the bastards and drive a nitro car up there arses.

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
Old 08-06-2004, 07:19 AM   #545
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by wyd
John have you been watching Weird Science!!!!!!! Are you coming down on Sunday morning for the ORL or are you staying at a Hotel on Sat. night?

jdwca I might be able to sell some of those bearings for you. When are they avaiable? I have a few buddies that are looking for ceramics. WYD is always looking to get you guys some more sales.
Brian, Ill be up Sunday im going out with the family sat. by demand of my wife seeing Ill be racing sat and sun next weekend but when the sun comes up sunday Ill be there and ready for a good time.

Old 08-06-2004, 07:20 AM   #546
Super Moderator

no one hurt or anything. but we arent millionares....this is an expensive hobby and to be successful you have to spend. we estimate about 5-7 thousand was just gone. poof like that
Old 08-06-2004, 07:39 AM   #547
Super Moderator

Today I woke up to find my house broken into and alot of R/C Equptment stolen if you see or hear of any of it please let me know!

1) Helios Radio 27mhz w/wheel extension unit and radio case.
2) Schumacher R-12 Fusion Team with a Nova Mega .12 and KO Propo digital servos
3) Integy Hippo Starter box
4) 5 Team 1 Race pack's 3300 GP cells in a integy battery box
5) A Take Off tire container w/ about 10 sets of foam tires and 3 sets of rubber tires
6) My Son's brand new T-Spec Chassis and Radio
7) My Bowling ball bag w/ ball and shoes
8) 2 486 laptops in leather carrying cases

Thanks
Fred Perkins
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Schumacher
www.racing-cars.com

KO Propo
www.kopropo.com

Team 1 RC
www.team1rc.com

Warpspeed Racing
www.warpspeed.com

Integy Racing
www.integy.com
Old 08-06-2004, 10:13 AM   #548
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

jdwca
YES
I reckon there be a call for the bearing kits? trade price would be helpfull, tell gary
Is there more kits being added?
At the mo the uk racers are going after rc4less & acer bearing`s the later being the popular out of the 2, But them bearing`s would be a nice addition to the battery side of my company.
Going away now down to devon for a bit of body boarding with my two son`s,six & eleven, see you when i come back? if i do that is bye
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 11:51 AM   #549
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Quote:
Originally posted by John Tag
Brian, Ill be up Sunday im going out with the family sat. by demand of my wife seeing Ill be racing sat and sun next weekend but when the sun comes up sunday Ill be there and ready for a good time.
Great. Look for the fat bald guy with the Surge shirt and it will be me!!!!!!! You can pit with me and my friends if you know one to hang with.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 12:08 PM   #550
Regional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to UnderDaHill

Jon... will the $85 for the ceramic bearing kits be the public price?

Everyone... I had a great run Wednesday with the stage3 4-cell packs I just got. I did a practice run before the race to see how long they would last. I got almost 14 minutes in 1/12 scale with a P2K2 and that was non-stop. Guess I could gear up a bit

If your not having Jon build your packs yet I highly recommend it. He does amazing work. I would say I'm pretty good at pack assembly and he just put me to shame. I'll try to post a picture of his work one of these days. Definately worth the $6.
UnderDaHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 12:35 PM   #551
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by UnderDaHill
Jon... will the $85 for the ceramic bearing kits be the public price?

Everyone... I had a great run Wednesday with the stage3 4-cell packs I just got. I did a practice run before the race to see how long they would last. I got almost 14 minutes in 1/12 scale with a P2K2 and that was non-stop. Guess I could gear up a bit

If your not having Jon build your packs yet I highly recommend it. He does amazing work. I would say I'm pretty good at pack assembly and he just put me to shame. I'll try to post a picture of his work one of these days. Definately worth the $6.

Dont let it get to his head,the next time he has to use the wifes mini me might not fit

Old 08-06-2004, 03:55 PM   #552
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Tyler-Stephen layed it down on everyone 2 weeks ago. I think he had to go out the garage door when he left. Racing this weekend and busting in the new Surge packs in the Losi. Tested with the car during the week and it was pretty good. Haven't been hiding, just a lot going on right now.

TLR, Fantom, Horizon, Spektrum, Trackside
Brian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 05:54 PM   #553
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Gary- I received my stickers today. They look great, thanks. They are already on my trucks. Do you know when my packs might be shipped out? I was hoping to get them before Aug 13th, do you think that is a possibility? I am down to just 2 packs now (all surge) as I sold all my other brand packs. Thanks Gary.

Doug T.
Team Associated
Doug T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 06:11 PM   #554
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian L
Tyler-Stephen layed it down on everyone 2 weeks ago. I think he had to go out the garage door when he left. Racing this weekend and busting in the new Surge packs in the Losi. Tested with the car during the week and it was pretty good. Haven't been hiding, just a lot going on right now.
Garage door huh? Thats what I figured from talking to him every night. So you got a Losi G+ huh? Dialed! They are great cars, and very smooth. I know you didn't get a chance to see mine run in Tulsa seing as we were in the same class, but it was flying, you'll enjoy it.

L8R, TK
Old 08-06-2004, 09:10 PM   #555
Regional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to UnderDaHill

Told you I'd post a little of Jon's workmanship. Here is his solder job and the stickers I just got for the cells today. I think he puts the stickers under the shrink when he does them.

Sorry for the massive sized image... hard to show the detail in a low res pick.

UnderDaHill is offline   Reply With Quote