R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2005, 09:28 AM   #4021
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 745
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tres
MCollins: In Evansville, IN......

It was just a local parking lot thing our club put on.....

We even had a full heat of Nitro MT's.....

We had them jumping some skateboard ramps...


The 10th Nitro TC's where bad azz....

A nitro TC shifting into 2nd is one of the coolest things in the RC world.
Tres did you get the package?
ghuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 08:03 PM   #4022
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 255
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Trip to Planet rc

Pos Lap Race time
Jesse Robbers 1 17 5:04
Jason Schweitzer 2 17 5:14
Bender 3 16 5:13
Stefan Millay 4 16 5:17
Rob Shaffer 5 15 5:02
Jacob Robins 6 15 5:04
Jared Rodes 7 14 5:04
Jamie Fredericks 8 14 5:06
Zack Ingle 9 14 5:11

Thought I would post my results from Planet RC. Jesse Robbers, Jason Schweitzer, and Rob Shaffer were there. It was great!




TeamTekin.com
Surgeworldwide.com
Bkpaintwerks.com
Stefan Millay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 08:30 PM   #4023
Company Representative
 
Tres's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: WWW.TNT-FX.COM
Posts: 3,403
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Gary, yeap and yours will be on the way shortly....
__________________
Tre's
TnT-Fx Custom Graphics
www.tnt-fx.com
Tres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 08:54 PM   #4024
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 326
Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Send a message via AIM to letitroll
Default

Just wanted to peak my head back in the forum. I've been so busy lately with exams and getting ready for nitro that electric has been put on the back burner. Anyone going to the Reedy Race? Couple of locals (from toronto) are heading up and the competition looks stiff.

TTYL
letitroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:40 AM   #4025
BG
Tech Addict
 
BG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: OZ
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghuber
Hey Bill,

Keith is right about the cell maintenance -- Of course you could always deadshort them too. How do you like the cells? If I recall correctly, they were some good numbers you got...

Honestly they are absolutely awesome. I used the new Trinity Cobalt motors in particular 7 singles and 7 doubles. Even after 5 minutes I was comming back with 500mah still left in the pack.
I use the Much More discharge trays and leave them on there between race weekends.
Very impressive, they certainly brought a smile to my face and raised a few eyebrows during the weekend. Ultimately the team spec cells must be ultimate powerplant that drivers drool over.

Thanks again Gary

I will be ordering more packs in the comming months as soon as the GP 3700's are legal here in Australia.

Cheers

Bill Giannitis
BG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 09:34 AM   #4026
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
Honestly they are absolutely awesome. I used the new Trinity Cobalt motors in particular 7 singles and 7 doubles. Even after 5 minutes I was comming back with 500mah still left in the pack.
I use the Much More discharge trays and leave them on there between race weekends.
Very impressive, they certainly brought a smile to my face and raised a few eyebrows during the weekend. Ultimately the team spec cells must be ultimate powerplant that drivers drool over.

Thanks again Gary

I will be ordering more packs in the comming months as soon as the GP 3700's are legal here in Australia.

Cheers

Bill Giannitis
Sounds like you can strap a few more ponies in your car then...
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 10:49 AM   #4027
Tech Fanatic
 
kt racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: va
Posts: 848
Send a message via AIM to kt racing
Default

Mike,
What hotel are you staying at for the NJ race??
KT
kt racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 06:24 PM   #4028
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 745
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Millay
Pos Lap Race time
Jesse Robbers 1 17 5:04
Jason Schweitzer 2 17 5:14
Bender 3 16 5:13
Stefan Millay 4 16 5:17
Rob Shaffer 5 15 5:02
Jacob Robins 6 15 5:04
Jared Rodes 7 14 5:04
Jamie Fredericks 8 14 5:06
Zack Ingle 9 14 5:11

Thought I would post my results from Planet RC. Jesse Robbers, Jason Schweitzer, and Rob Shaffer were there. It was great!




TeamTekin.com
Surgeworldwide.com
Bkpaintwerks.com
Nice racing, dude. Keep up the good work. You in need of some p2k2 motors?
ghuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 06:31 PM   #4029
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 745
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
Honestly they are absolutely awesome. I used the new Trinity Cobalt motors in particular 7 singles and 7 doubles. Even after 5 minutes I was comming back with 500mah still left in the pack.
I use the Much More discharge trays and leave them on there between race weekends.
Very impressive, they certainly brought a smile to my face and raised a few eyebrows during the weekend. Ultimately the team spec cells must be ultimate powerplant that drivers drool over.

Thanks again Gary

I will be ordering more packs in the comming months as soon as the GP 3700's are legal here in Australia.

Cheers

Bill Giannitis
No problem, Bill. You got cells processed by the new system, they should be killer for a long time to come.. Thanks for the feedback, feel free to come in and chat whenever you like.
ghuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 09:14 AM   #4030
Regional Moderator
 
UnderDaHill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 975
Send a message via AIM to UnderDaHill
Default

Gary... you have Email. Drop me an IM when you get a chance.
UnderDaHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 03:17 PM   #4031
Tech Apprentice
 
jpaddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghuber
No problem, Bill. You got cells processed by the new system, they should be killer for a long time to come.. Thanks for the feedback, feel free to come in and chat whenever you like.
gary please check the queue tonight...
jpaddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 06:47 PM   #4032
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 745
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaddock
gary please check the queue tonight...
Got it.. Yo you wanna go to Jackson on Sunday if it's nice? I need to get some track time in, I haven't run my TC in like 2 months. I'm not sure if they are racing, but if they aren't maybe we can run some practice laps..
ghuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 07:16 PM   #4033
Tech Addict
 
t4usee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 505
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghuber
Nice racing, dude. Keep up the good work. You in need of some p2k2 motors?

Later on this summer we are going to Michigan to the roar region 5 regionals. It would be nice to have a couple of p2k2s for this race because we will run stock and mod. Thanks Gary.



Team Tekin
Surge Surge
Bkpaintwerks.com
t4usee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 07:25 PM   #4034
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 255
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghuber
Nice racing, dude. Keep up the good work. You in need of some p2k2 motors?

I didn't realize that I was on my dad's log in. Sorry for the confusion.






Team Tekin
Team Surge
Bkpaintwerks.com
Stefan Millay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 09:03 PM   #4035
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,161
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghuber
Got it.. Yo you wanna go to Jackson on Sunday if it's nice? I need to get some track time in, I haven't run my TC in like 2 months. I'm not sure if they are racing, but if they aren't maybe we can run some practice laps..
What's up Gary if the weather is good I see you @ Jackson
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Surge problem!!!! ghj1997 Electric Off-Road 2 07-01-2008 03:16 PM
12th scale associated. free shipping worldwide kurtcash R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 01-21-2008 08:14 AM
Mugen MTX3 Prospec 3mm Chassis $50 shipping worldwide asw7576 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 07-19-2005 10:39 AM
shortage worldwide of FK kits DUE TO NEW CAR COMMING OUT? VenomWorldOrder Australian Racing 72 01-18-2005 11:37 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:18 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net