R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-17-2005, 09:31 PM   #3466
Company Representative

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I got held in in meetings.....
But should be around all day on Friday...

Check PM on paint....
Tres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 12:04 AM   #3467
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by ghuber
you guys are goofs..

Dill - Glad to hear your motor is rippin'. Told ya so!! The new batch of monsters will be in soon.. Better then the first batch, now with CE 4/35 printouts and a little something special...

On another note.. Anyone know where I can get me some nice bodies painted? I need some show stuff for the nats!!
Check out BKPaintwerks. Bryce does an excellent job. He has painted several for Stefan Millay and Tres Leonard. I think he is one of the best. Tres may have pictures of some of his bodies. I have a few that I can provide.

Team Fusion
Team Tekin
BKPaintwerks
t4usee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 10:25 AM   #3468
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm going to check these people out, guys. I have a really good idea that I'd like to get someone to put down in paint. I sure as hell don't have the skillz to do it!!
ghuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 10:36 AM   #3469
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Gary,

You can also check with J Henry on the team. He paint a lot of the bodies here in texas and did Ron Atomics from the Birds.

Team Tamale | Team Tekin | RCAmerica | Speedmerchant | Speedzone RC | EA Motorsports | Ko Propo USA | eXpress Motorsports | Parma/PSE
theisgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 10:47 AM   #3470
Tech Addict

Using someone is the house is always preferred. J Henry where you at??
Old 02-18-2005, 12:33 PM   #3471
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Gary, any word on ceramic bearing set for tamiya 415?
tony q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 01:52 PM   #3472
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I am here Gary. Shoot me an e-mail to [email protected]. Been busy at work with new construction and have not been spendning alot of time on the boards. then when I get home I have bodies to paint. Check out http://www.slapnutgraphics.com. I have some new stuff to put up there, just have not had alot of time to get the pics uploaded.

J. Henry
JJ187RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 03:10 PM   #3473
Tech Apprentice

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Most of this week I've been busy working on designing a new experimental voltage enhancement system for our cells, which has been codenamed "Wake and Bake". We determined this system works ridiculously well and truly bring cells into the 1.19 voltage range without any deadshorting. Unfortunately the current method of working this magic it is not very practical as it takes too much time for production purposes... So with the help of my friend from MEC and the intercept software we're working on designing a PCB will be do it all for us.

Only time will tell if indeed our idea is going to work, but I can tell you one thing for certain -- We're not going to stop trying till we've devised a better way then the current, very inefficient method of SCR based voltage enhancement.

Finally, 1.18 cells are available, but not listed on the website yet. Hope all of you that received them lately are as pleased as we are. Gary should be posting them this weekend. If you want these high voltage cells before then, feel free to send an e-mail.

JP
jpaddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 03:17 PM   #3474
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

John, you got PM. Sorry Gary, none for you.
Old 02-19-2005, 06:27 PM   #3475
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Gary, ran the batteries this weekend!! They worked great!! Had plenty of rip!! Surge stock motor ran very well also!
beanster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 07:09 AM   #3476
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by beanster
Gary, ran the batteries this weekend!! They worked great!! Had plenty of rip!! Surge stock motor ran very well also!
Love hearing that........
Old 02-20-2005, 07:11 AM   #3477
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by jpaddock
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Most of this week I've been busy working on designing a new experimental voltage enhancement system for our cells, which has been codenamed "Wake and Bake". We determined this system works ridiculously well and truly bring cells into the 1.19 voltage range without any deadshorting. Unfortunately the current method of working this magic it is not very practical as it takes too much time for production purposes... So with the help of my friend from MEC and the intercept software we're working on designing a PCB will be do it all for us.

Only time will tell if indeed our idea is going to work, but I can tell you one thing for certain -- We're not going to stop trying till we've devised a better way then the current, very inefficient method of SCR based voltage enhancement.

Finally, 1.18 cells are available, but not listed on the website yet. Hope all of you that received them lately are as pleased as we are. Gary should be posting them this weekend. If you want these high voltage cells before then, feel free to send an e-mail.

JP
JP I performed the wake and bake process on the series 6 cells yesterday........ i want to show you the result today... call me.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:13 AM   #3478
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up Last Night!!!!

Gary and JP, you guys missed a great night of fun last night. We only had 110 entries so I broke all the heats down with less people. The action was awesome. Everyone is getting better and better as the season goes on and the racing is closer than ever. We were done at 11:15 and packed up and out the door just after 12. We still had racers for every class. It was great all around.See you in 2 weeks...........WAYNE
wayneny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 12:10 PM   #3479
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by ghuber
Love hearing that........
yeah me too got to run my batteries and motors yesterday for the first time. i tested at a indoor track men the surge batteries (especially the stage 5) and surge motors they got power.
tony q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 08:14 AM   #3480
Tech Apprentice

If anyone is interested in heading up to Marshall's this weekend for their Cabin Fever Race. They run oval classes on sat. and road course and stadium trucks on sunday. Start time is 11:00 on both days. If you need more info you can call them at 570-729-7458. Dirtrunners will have a pretty good size group heading up........WAYNE
wayneny is offline   Reply With Quote