Boss RC Motorsports

Old 05-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ElectriMagician
I don't think I will be able to make that race as it is a 9 hour ride for me. I will definitely let you know if I can make it.
I have them in stock though so if you want to pick one up let me know!
I will see you at the Memorial day race with your 13.5 in hand...

Best of luck at the NC Challenge!
Thanks so much.. Hoping the weather holds out for us...Mother Nature Let there be sunshine..
Old 05-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Aja Archibald
Thanks so much.. Hoping the weather holds out for us...Mother Nature Let there be sunshine..
Look for Arvin Nano down there he will be piloting his TOP Photon powered by a Boss 17.5. Arvin is an outstanding driver and a very nice guy. I just had about a 30 min. phone conversation with him and he seemed pretty excited to get down there!

Good Luck to both AJA Archibald and Arvin Nano at the NC State Challenge on May 22nd!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Revlimit
You guys will have to let me know how the 10.5s do. I'll be getting one as soon as I can. I know the 13.5s are awesome! I'm sure the 10.5s are just as good!
the 10.5 were very quick
Old 05-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Got my 13.5 in the mail this morning. I will be installing it in my Photon tonight. I've heard nothing but high praise for these motors. Soon I will find out first hand. Can't wait.

ElectriMagician, it was truly a pleasure to deal with you. If I could give you 1000 trader rating points, I would.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by locked
Got my 13.5 in the mail this morning. I will be installing it in my Photon tonight. I've heard nothing but high praise for these motors. Soon I will find out first hand. Can't wait.

ElectriMagician, it was truly a pleasure to deal with you. If I could give you 1000 trader rating points, I would.
Thank you for your positive feedback and kind words. Now go out there and put some laps in with the new motor and get back to me!
Old 05-19-2010, 03:52 PM
AOD
Tech Regular

I ran my BOSS 13.5 for the first time this past Sunday and all I can say is "WOW". Nate has a great motor and awesome service.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by AOD
I ran my BOSS 13.5 for the first time this past Sunday and all I can say is "WOW". Nate has a great motor and awesome service.
Thank You AOD! Any questions feel free to ask!
Old 05-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Looking forward to next weekend running some fresh Boss 13.5 rip in my Cyclone at Jackson
Old 05-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Tech Master

Default WOW!

I spent the past couple of nights playing around with ESC settings and gearing. I started off quite conservatively and was slowly bringing up the boost. It is scary fast now and I think I can still give it a bit more turbo or add a tooth on the pinion since it is barely getting warm. The sound when it hits the high rpms... pure awesome.

Wow Nathan! Impressive stuff dude. Hard to describe how great I think my motor is without spewing obscenities
Old 05-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Regular

I spent the past couple of nights playing around with ESC settings and gearing. I started off quite conservatively and was slowly bringing up the boost. It is scary fast now and I think I can still give it a bit more turbo or add a tooth on the pinion since it is barely getting warm. The sound when it hits the high rpms... pure awesome.

Wow Nathan! Impressive stuff dude. Hard to describe how great I think my motor is without spewing obscenities
Awesome news Locked. It's great to hear everything is coming together for you! Get out and there and so the competition what it's all about! If you need anything feel free to contact us here and we'll take care of you!
Old 05-21-2010, 01:29 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

That is exactly what I said lol!
Old 05-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Tech Regular

Had a great time out at Jackson Raceway tonight. Larry and Jason ran very well tonight taking down 1 n 2 in 13.5. Mark Dawson ran a great third qualifier and superb main almost snagging that top spot but was dealt second in 17.5!

I also found out Arvin Nano is currently sitting TQ down at the N.C. State On Road Challange in 17.5. Great job Arvin...keep your cool and bring home the win!
Old 05-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Way to go to Arvin in NC. I was texting with him last night. He was ready for today.
Nate, you had a good run yesterday at Jackson. My Speed Passion/ BOSS Tuned motors had KILLER power yesterday. Thanks Nate.
See you next weekend.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:33 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SRW141
Way to go to Arvin in NC. I was texting with him last night. He was ready for today.
Nate, you had a good run yesterday at Jackson. My Speed Passion/ BOSS Tuned motors had KILLER power yesterday. Thanks Nate.
See you next weekend.
Steve your welcome and I will be working on your 13.5 this coming week as well as the rest of the power plants that I have. I will have them all with me and will be bringing them to the Memorial Day Race at Jackson RC on May 29th.

That race is just going to be awesome!
Old 05-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Tech Regular

Ive been having trouble finding a motor for my Slash. Im a little picky when it comes to motors. About half the racers at my track, run speed passion V3 motors. My mate just recently put a 17.5 in his XXXCR geared 78/33. Out of all speedies, he's using a Tamiya TBLE-01 without the fan. Even though it cogged (not severly which was quite surprising), it had great broad power & he was eating up the competition. I can only imagine what a Tuned Boss RC motor will do for me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.