Like Tree303Likes

Team Scream Racing

Old 11-02-2016, 01:00 PM
  #886  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 122
Default Thanks

Originally Posted by sg1
Yes
Thanks guys in 2 weeks wll be ordered ,sellin stuff
X marksthespot is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 01:31 PM
  #887  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 168
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Any idea on when more 25.5's will be available? Thanks
dayno is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 01:54 PM
  #888  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 122
Default The one

Gonna pull the trigger on a new the 1 13.5 motor.i race blinky class on carpet,
What is recommended for rotor?We will be getting the new crc black carpet soon if it matters.Right now the course is 80 feet lond and 50 feet wide and the n field has 3 180 degree turns ,I was thinking a rotor that has more dia will be better ,for more grunt out of the turns,is it possible to have a good a around motor that works well on a more flowing track and one with more 180 turns?Is there really that much of differance between the two setups motor wise??Thanks for the help,new to this motor tuning thing!!
X marksthespot is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 01:58 PM
  #889  
ASM
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
ASM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 2,015
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JC@TSCM
When did you order it?
I ordered a 17.5 "the 1" on 10/21 and just wondering what I may be looking at for delivery. I haven't seen an email or received any form of order receipt confirmation but I'm sure you guys are very, very busy. Any insight would be great - thank you.
ASM is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 04:37 PM
  #890  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (37)
 
jlfx car audio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: jackson,tn
Posts: 3,834
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ASM
I ordered a 17.5 "the 1" on 10/21 and just wondering what I may be looking at for delivery. I haven't seen an email or received any form of order receipt confirmation but I'm sure you guys are very, very busy. Any insight would be great - thank you.
Your not the only one , I know I've sent several emails out about combining all my motor orders into one shipment and still havnot got a reply in 2 weeks . So guessing sales is overwhelming at this point . But once the other manufacturers get there motors out then I'm sure the demand for this motor will diminish till next design .
jlfx car audio is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 04:42 PM
  #891  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (18)
 
JC@TSCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Danvers, MA
Posts: 682
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Orders

Update for your orders. I have emailed everyone that ordered from the site why there has been a delay. Customs has had the motors for 3 weeks now and finally released them yesterday. I will have them tomorrow and will be working around the clock to get every motor built and ready to ship starting Monday. I know how everyone feels and I also am not happy that customs has held them this long. Once again, I am sorry for the delay on all your orders. I know it will be worth the wait!!!
JC@TSCM is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 04:52 PM
  #892  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (18)
 
JC@TSCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Danvers, MA
Posts: 682
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Sales

It's not the sales that caused this problem. Customs is the culprit holding it for 3 weeks.
JC@TSCM is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 05:05 PM
  #893  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 753
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

I ordered mine through the Website on 10/24 & I have not seen any email.

Thx-John
DJGonzo69 is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 06:17 PM
  #894  
ASM
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
ASM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 2,015
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

John, thank you for the update, however I have not received an email, so I've been trying to confirm that I'm in your queue and accounted for. Thank you.
ASM is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 06:22 PM
  #895  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (18)
 
JC@TSCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Danvers, MA
Posts: 682
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Orders

I have all of your orders and for some reason, I do not get every email from paypal when a order is placed. Not sure why.
JC@TSCM is offline  
Old 11-02-2016, 09:41 PM
  #896  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (24)
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Bondurant, IA
Posts: 495
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JC@TSCM
I have all of your orders and for some reason, I do not get every email from paypal when a order is placed. Not sure why.
If you're using something like Gmail it may be combining emails into one thread if they're all coming from the same address. Just a thought!
fenton06 is offline  
Old 11-03-2016, 04:19 AM
  #897  
sg1
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (79)
 
sg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,262
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by X marksthespot
Gonna pull the trigger on a new the 1 13.5 motor.i race blinky class on carpet,
What is recommended for rotor?We will be getting the new crc black carpet soon if it matters.Right now the course is 80 feet lond and 50 feet wide and the n field has 3 180 degree turns ,I was thinking a rotor that has more dia will be better ,for more grunt out of the turns,is it possible to have a good a around motor that works well on a more flowing track and one with more 180 turns?Is there really that much of differance between the two setups motor wise??Thanks for the help,new to this motor tuning thing!!
The 4 line rotor works well in 13.5.
Are you running 12th?
The difference between layouts may end up 2* of timing and 1 or 2 pinions.
sg1 is offline  
Old 11-03-2016, 04:57 AM
  #898  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (18)
 
JC@TSCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Danvers, MA
Posts: 682
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Email

I have 5 email combined in to one. I'm going separate all of them to see if that fixes the issue. Thanks for the info!
JC@TSCM is offline  
Old 11-03-2016, 06:07 AM
  #899  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 122
Default Thanks

Originally Posted by sg1
The 4 line rotor works well in 13.5.
Are you running 12th?
The difference between layouts may end up 2* of timing and 1 or 2 pinions.
Yes 1/12th.Thank u sir for the help.This clear things up a little
X marksthespot is offline  
Old 11-03-2016, 10:16 AM
  #900  
ASM
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
ASM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 2,015
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Email confirmation from TS received! Thanks!!
ASM is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.