Like Tree303Likes

Team Scream Racing

Old 04-16-2024, 03:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JC@TSCM
Sorry for the delay, it has been a crazy week. The new motor line is the T -1 series, all motors are in stock and ready to be custom built and tuned to your application. The new site should be up and running in about a week. I have several new items I will post here over the next few days also.

Are all motors tuned, or are there untuned versions?
Old 04-16-2024, 05:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I do have motors that don't meet "THE 1" specs available for sale. I should have some time to add those to the website on Thursday once my webmaster is finished with what he's doing. Which one are you looking for?
Old 04-16-2024, 05:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

17.5 motors. I like to test and compare the stock spec motors over the certified ones. More people purchase $100'ish motors over $150. Also, I can't afford to keep buying certified motors to test.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JC@TSCM
I do have motors that don't meet "THE 1" specs available for sale. I should have some time to add those to the website on Thursday once my webmaster is finished with what he's doing. Which one are you looking for?
I may be in the market for a new motor, and so I have a challenge for you.

21.5 motor. On-road. The absolute maximum horsepower you can get out of it. Amp draw? I don't care. I have batteries that can deliver. Temperature? Can be close to meltdown; it doesn't matter. I can make it sing because I want to win.
staiguy and River19 like this.