R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 04-07-2004, 12:55 AM   #976
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by PMRGirl
AE Racer~ all assembly already includes your bars and that also includes the end bars. If you aren't sure which style of assembly you need we offer a few different options in the new pack assembly of the web-site.
Since the battery bars are free as the monthly special, I was asking if the cost of the battery bars (since they are free) would be deducted from the assembly cost. Last time I ordered assembled packs the deans pig tails that I ordered were soldered directly to the the cells and they wouldnt fit in my xxx-bk2, so I had to install the end bars and solder the deans to them. Actually I just looked and it appears that you changed assemby to exactly what I am looking for in the side by side standerd. I'll mention if I order that the deans should be solderd to end bars and not directly to the cells.
AE Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:09 AM   #977
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

pmr girl
how about a copy of your lovely voice on cd,tape for the oldies,mpeg,they could even have it on there phone to give them voice mail.
from
CS RACING IN THE UK
colin witt::
MR JOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:38 AM   #978
Tech Regular

Arrow Good Morning

AERacer~ The end bars are now standard in our assembly and the deans pigtail you order will come attached to the end bars not the cells. We are not deducting the price of the cells from assembly. The special on free battery bars I guess is more for those who choose to assemble their packs on their own. We have many levels of cells on special as well.

MRJOLLY~ Colin, nice to see you on here. Did you receive your order yet? Do you have a shirt? LMK
PMRGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 11:23 AM   #979
Tech Regular

Lightbulb SpeediePhat

Sorry for not answering your question earlier. We have discontinued the Brush Serrator but Irrgang Racing is supposedly going to be doing the same serrator now.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:26 AM   #980
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

pmrgirl
ans;no
i`m waiting with abaited breath? hope they are good, cause the next order will be twice as big, in the next couple of days. i`ll let you know asap.
by the way you could`nt pull any strings for us, for getting a supply chain from todd putman.(very hard to get hold off & reply)
Old 04-07-2004, 02:52 PM   #981
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to Eddie Garrison

PMRGirl - Whats up ??...Have not spoken with you in a week....Just wanted to say Hello....Im off to the Losi race on Sunday...so we'll be there all week....Speak to you when we get back...L8R...

-EG
Old 04-07-2004, 04:02 PM   #982
Tech Regular

Talking Eddie

Hope you have a good time......oh wait this is Eddie I am talking to....of course you will have a good time.......Okay, so I guess I should say I hope you do well Let me know.....GOOD LUCK
Old 04-07-2004, 08:24 PM   #983
Tech Fanatic

Pro-Match Racing

BANZAI Motorsports

Matt Francis Enterprises

Hodgimoto's Dojo Of Knowledge

McMoney Designs

YO Eddie..... I think something is missing.....
Chill Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 12:12 AM   #984
Tech Elite

pmrgirl
don`t worry(if you was) about the favour concerning todd,
it`s been sorted.
are you still after a TM HAULER BAG?
Old 04-09-2004, 01:37 AM   #985
Tech Elite

question?

im planning to get match batt. which one is best pro match or fukuyama batts?
rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 02:06 AM   #986
Tech Regular

its personal preference. i dont think you would notice any difference if you bought the same cells from both company's.

i have pro-matched batteries and they work really well for me.
Matt04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 04:36 AM   #987
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jaysimpson

RICE: OF Course we would like to see you using Pro Match Batteries! The Fukuyama guys have good products as well but give us a try and see what we are all about.

EDDIE: You know where I could borrow a 6x1 Mod? Whats up, did you mail it from Russia? How long does it take?
A-Train Racing
Warehouse Raceway
jaysimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 06:17 AM   #988
Tech Fanatic

Chill Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 02:10 PM   #989
Tech Regular

Talking

MR JOLLY~ I was not offended I just forgot to ask about it. What do you mean by a TM HAULER BAG? If I missed something I am sorry.

Rice~ 100% agree with promatchrcr, our products and customer service will decide for you.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:23 PM   #990
Tech Elite

pmrgirl
sorry i`m on a different plant(i do live in the uk)
i got pmrgirl mixed up with promatchrcr(god knows how) & he/she was on the gear hauler thread & they were after one,sorry just bear with me i will get my bearings soon