R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 03-08-2006, 03:35 AM   #4141
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jaysimpson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoyguy
I don't mind Pink, I don't mind embroidered, but I don't know about this whole "apron" thing...
Awww come on....tell the truth.
A-Train Racing
Warehouse Raceway
jaysimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 03:36 AM   #4142
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakrat
i just wanna say thanks to promatch team for an outstanding customer service. one of my packs had a bad cell and they replaced that cell with the same numbers right away. very pleased and will only use promatch cells!
Cool, glad to hear you are happy, as you have found out Pro Match not only has the best products but the best customer service as well.
A-Train Racing
Warehouse Raceway
Old 03-08-2006, 01:38 PM   #4143
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yes promatch has the best batteries. Not only are they great new but they hold their numbers better than anything I've seen. Keep up the good work.
oppie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:47 PM   #4144
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

so i finally got a hold of Erika today... she mentioned something about someone's crack...and the grand canyon.

promatch family is definitely too funny. oh yah.. im factory Jay racing now.
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 06:42 PM   #4145
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'll be coming up to Boulder City in May from Phoenix.

Can I stop by and get a factory/show room discount?
deforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 06:54 PM   #4146
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

So Erika is telling everyone about the grand canyon??? (it was a good comeback, btw) - lets see, how do you post a picture on here??? (no, it's not of the grand canyon or a crack)
Old 03-09-2006, 07:58 PM   #4147
Tech Master

LOL, Jay Racing..... You know it is actually Big Daddy Racing.... www.big-daddyracing.com

Crack....Yeah That is a funny one...Jeff I told ya the girl is clever, you gotta watch her.
A-Train Racing
Warehouse Raceway
Old 03-09-2006, 11:45 PM   #4148
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by promatchrcr
LOL, Jay Racing..... You know it is actually Big Daddy Racing.... www.big-daddyracing.com

Crack....Yeah That is a funny one...Jeff I told ya the girl is clever, you gotta watch her.

sweeeet! thanks Erika... now im sponsored by Big Daddy Racing
PLEASE PLEASE no pictures of the grand canyon of cracks!

dem 'bama racers.. they're CRACKtastic.
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 03:12 PM   #4149
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMRGirl
The March Specials are up!!! I got them up on the 2nd

Hebiki, the March Specials on the un-matched GP3700's and the IB3800's would be good practice packs

Aplhed- Nice to see you on here Thanks for the kind words we appreciate it and are proud to have you on our team!!!!

ASM- Thanks we really like them also. The new shirts and banners are gonna look great!!!
thanx, proud to be on the BEST battery team, you guyz and galz over there are awsome, great service, and a smile, what more can u ask for.
looks like my car sposor( diggity designs ) and i are going to the region 5 onroad in illinois, should be a great time.
ill be sportin my new promatch team shirts and beany (hat), lol. see yall there.
Apl Hed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 05:19 PM   #4150
Tech Addict

Ive been dissapointed with my last order. First,my packs were assembled wrong and they sent me new packs before I sent the old ones back, which I thought it was great until I didnt recieve them for two weeks because they shipped UPS ground. The packs also had numbers that were a good bit lower than the originals (but still in the range I paid for) which was disappointing, although there was no way they could have known what I had, so I cant blame them for that. One of the new packs also had a dead cell from the start. Before its first charge, it's voltage was 0.02 while all of the other cells were in the normal range. I dont see how a cell like this could pass through the matching process. Now the replacement cell hasn't arrived and its been a week and a half, so I guess they shipped UPS ground again. They should really ship USPS priority when a problem is not the customers fault. USPS priority takes 2 to 3 days to get here (New York) from California or Montana, while with UPS ground I'm waiting 2 weeks each time.
AE Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:01 PM   #4151
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

AE Racer,

It's a bummer to hear about the long waits due to shipping, but it is good to know that Pro Match stands behind their products 100%. I am one of Pro Match's Team guys up in Edmonton, Canada and this year a number of our club racers decided to give Pro Match a try. There were about 5 or 6 of us who all ordered batt.s at the same time for the indoor season and I can't tell you how happy each of the dirty buggers up here were, when we all looked at our numbers and I had the lowest numbers on my packs!!! lol (Still wondering about that myself actually hahaha ) Anyhow, once the dust has settled I am sure you will be pleased with your packs. You should think about getting the Tekin discharge tray that Pro Match is selling to keep your new cells as fresh as fresh can be!!

John Hughes
jjmudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:03 PM   #4152
Tech Master

AE Racer: I am sorry you had such an ordeal with your packs. I am sure you will be in happy once they get everything sorted out.
A-Train Racing
Warehouse Raceway
Old 03-12-2006, 08:22 PM   #4153
Tech Regular

AE Racer- Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our service. I don't know what more we could have done. UPS is our standard method of shipping due to the ease of tracking and automatic insurance on the package. If you had requested USPS and I shipped it UPS, I apologize. As for the bad cell, unfortunately on occasion a bad cell gets through and when that happens we replace it with one that has very similar #'s so it will go with the rest of the cells in the pack. I hope your replacement cell arrives soon, if you have any other concerns please let me know. Erika
PMRGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 09:06 AM   #4154
Tech Master

Howdy gang... we started a spec class this weekend, (we dont' spec batts though ) - Pro-Match helped me put 2 laps on the field in the main - and these were old batteries...

And no, I was not wearing an apron!
Old 03-13-2006, 10:47 AM   #4155
ASM
Tech Master

From Pro-match to Long Island is a 5 day transit time, give or take a day. East coast to West coast is now even a "published" 5 day transit time for UPS. Of course with the ground service you may see it in 4 days or you may see it in 6 days but 10 business days or 2wks as you stated is very, very uncommon. The package would have had to of got lost in order to take that long.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience but I think you would have been better served to call them and voice your issues on your replacement packs. If you don't make them aware that it's urgent you receive the replacements right away....I'd imagine it's hard for them to guess that. There's not much a bunch of racers on here can do or say that will make you feel any better other than sympathize with you.

It's a standard practice in any of type business that replacments or repairs of any sort will ship the "standard" method unless otherwise stated or requested. Tell'em what your case is next time....they will do their best to take care of you.

I had an issue recently myself that arose from the Snowbird Nationals. Erika and myself spoke about it in-depth and it's certainly something they had experienced with a different cell but still were going to discuss with Jeff and look at the particular process. They will always do their best to provide excellent customer satisfaction.

2016 & 2017 ROAR Region 4 VTA Champion
USVTA Member #116
ASM is offline   Reply With Quote