R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 03-23-2005, 08:13 PM   #3016
Tech Apprentice

Thanks for your help with my order Erika. I almost hate having that darn tracking number though. I see my batteries sitting in a UPS warehouse somewhere for hours while I just sit here waiting for them to arrive.
SteveB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 08:47 PM   #3017
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Reedy 05?

Quote:
Originally posted by PMRGirl
I'm not going anywhere You couldn't get rid of me if you tried,lol.

I love the sport of R/C and I strongly believe in Jeff's products, we great racers on our team and superior customers what more could a girl want
Erika.. are you coming out to Tamiya for the Reedy Race? or Jeff maybe? it'd be awesome to meet the people behind the great products

plus you might be able to see rod fly through/into the driver's pit. (sorry rod... its too funny to forget)
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 08:50 AM   #3018
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Reedy 05?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hebiki
plus you might be able to see rod fly through/into the driver's pit. (sorry rod... its too funny to forget)
My airborne antics have been grounded for the time being. I am focusing on going very fast...like 2 mistakes in 5 minutes fast. You know, you're car is so fast that you can roll it twice and still win fast
rtypec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:49 AM   #3019
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by PMRGirl
I'm not going anywhere You couldn't get rid of me if you tried,lol.

I love the sport of R/C and I strongly believe in Jeff's products, we great racers on our team and superior customers what more could a girl want
Erika... are you guys open on Friday.. since its "Good Friday" not sure if you guys observe that as a holiday. ill give you a ring if i can squeeze one in at work. if not.. ill just PM thanks!
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 09:05 AM   #3020
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Zac R Send a message via MSN to Zac R

pro match batteries suck i bought a 3300 6 cell battery 1 month ago and i havent got a full charger out of it i never last a full 5 minuets

i am never buying these batterys EVER again

92zero Deisgns
Decals - Clothing - Pit boards - Wraps - Signs - Banners & More
Zac R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 09:15 AM   #3021
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie

Quote:
Originally posted by PiNkIsFaSt88
pro match batteries suck i bought a 3300 6 cell battery 1 month ago and i havent got a full charger out of it i never last a full 5 minuets

Boy instead of calling ProMatch directly with your complaint and seeing if they would make things right, you come on the net and post a harsh bashing....Sounds like you haven't talked to Erika becasue if you had I know she would have helped.
I have eight ProMatch batteries and everyone of them is tip notch and will get me to the A'main if I don;t mess it all up and drive into a wall or other car...LOL
Please email or call Erika.
Stephen <><
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 09:25 AM   #3022
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

928-855-2226 - ProMatch... Ask for Erika.

If there is something wrong with the pack you have, they will make it right. If it is something to do with the charging/maintenance you are doing with the battery, they or someone on here will make it right.

What charger are you using? What settings on the charger? Please give us all the info that you can, and I am sure you will end up as another highly satisfied ProMatch customer...

You can't go wrong with ProMatch.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:54 AM   #3023
Tech Elite

Did you buy it assembled or unassembled. If the former, do as the previous poster said, if the latter, try resoldering the pack, sounds like a bad connection.
BritRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:25 AM   #3024
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Quote:

Before you go and call PMR packs junk, you may want to give their customer service a call. Pro Match stands behind their product and will correct any problem resulting from a cell defect or error on their part.

I have run may PMR packs since I started racing and everyone matched the labels on the cell and lasted longer than those from any other brand I ever tried.

Mark
mtveten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:40 AM   #3025
Tech Adept

Quote:

I don't use Pro Match batteries but am quite sure there customer service will help you out.Give them a call BEFORE you put up such a hostile post on an open forum!
Twin-Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 10:48 AM   #3026
Tech Regular

PiNkIsFaSt88 - I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your packs. We do have a 30 day money back guarantee. You are more than welcome to send them back to me with all the info regarding your purchase and I will be sure you get a full refund. If you purchased them from a hobby store please include all the info and I will be sure that you are still refunded your money. I do need more info regarding your purchase ie: your name, items ordered and date ordered etc... so that I can better help you.

The guys here on our forum are very knowledgeable about our batteries as well as the guys here in our shop (928-855-2226) if you have any questions I am sure we can find someone to get you the answers you may need.

Although I wish you would have contacted me directly regarding your problem I am glad that you found our forum so that we may rectify the situation.
Erika
PMR
PMRGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 11:09 AM   #3027
Tech Regular

pinkisfast have you drained them down on lightbullbs.mine work perfectly
brad shearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 11:54 AM   #3028
Tech Regular

Arrow

Just to let you know that I will be out of the office for the remainder of today but will be back in first thing Monday morning. So if you call please call on Mon. morning.
Erika
PMRGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:00 PM   #3029
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

Gotta say you must have done something wrong to have a pro-match pack go bad. Next time you might want to consider a different venue for venting your frustration. All you had to do is call them.

P.S. FWIW...I am a FORMER Pro-Match Team Driver and can certainly attest to the quality of the product and the customer service.

P.S.S Nice to see you back Erika!
Old 03-25-2005, 04:38 PM   #3030
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jaysimpson

Quote:

I can promise you if you make the call they will make you happy. All of us here are more than willing to help in anyway possible if you are willing to accept it. I have been running for Pro Match since around 2000 and NEVER have I heard anyone complain that they did not get 1st rate customer service. Erika will see to it you are taken care of and Jeff is a stand up guy who stands behind what he sells; just make the call. I am sorry to hear you have had problems and hope this can be resolved and we can keep you as a Pro Match customer.
A-Train Racing
Warehouse Raceway
jaysimpson is offline   Reply With Quote