Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-match Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 03:01 AM
Tech Elite

question?

i hav a matched batt. is it ok if i used it in stock and mod together? does it shorten the life of the batt?
Old 07-21-2004, 04:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I usually try and keep seperate batts for stock and od but there is nothing to say you can't use it for both. I would imagine it would shorten the life a little. Anyone else?

Chill Will: I am in Connecticut....it has been cool though. We went to New York City Sunday afternoon and checked out Times Square and went to World Trade Center site. It really really gives you a chill to see it all first hand. We also went up to Boston Monday night and went to Cheers,LOL. During the day though it is work.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Cool
Old 07-21-2004, 06:03 AM
Tech Regular

promatchrcr - If you go to Boston again...GO to the Purple Shamrock.....Its right around the Cheers resteraunt.....I think its on Centre Plaza Blvd, not sure though.....Its a fun place....Have fun...L8

-EG
Old 07-21-2004, 06:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Sup Eddie. Are you still thinking about coming?
Old 07-21-2004, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by rice
question?

i hav a matched batt. is it ok if i used it in stock and mod together? does it shorten the life of the batt?
It's okay to use it in stock and mod, however you will shorten the life of the batt simply because you are using it more.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Neil Rabara
It's okay to use it in stock and mod, however you will shorten the life of the batt simply because you are using it more.
Also keep in mind the different charging methods you use for stock and mod racing. It would be a good idea to have a set for mod and another set for stock.

Neil, I know it was your b-day yesterday and you didn't work and all...but did you get a chance to burn a dvd of last weekends events? If so, let me know how many lap...errr how much money I owe you for the media.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by rtypec
Also keep in mind the different charging methods you use for stock and mod racing. It would be a good idea to have a set for mod and another set for stock.

Neil, I know it was your b-day yesterday and you didn't work and all...but did you get a chance to burn a dvd of last weekends events? If so, let me know how many lap...errr how much money I owe you for the media.
The burning process is brief. I'll do it tonight and give it to you free of monetary charge.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

question?

Awwwww, it doesn't matter. Promatch sells new batteries every day.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

hi der neil im not using it together in 1 day race both mod and stock.every 2wks we hav a race we alternate both stock and mod. coz im planning to get matched batts for mod and stock. in that case its ok to use my batts in stock and mod it can save me some $.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

promatchrcr,

ok i'll used it both stock and ep.

Chill Will,

ur rite.
Old 07-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Tech Elite

hi der neil im not using it together in 1 day race both mod and stock.every 2wks we hav a race we alternate both stock and mod. coz im planning to get matched batts for mod and stock. in that case its ok to use my batts in stock and mod it can save me some $.
It's fine to use them in stock and mod. I wouldn't recommend it though, the batts should be dedicated to a particular racing class so that it is "trained" to the motor.
Old 07-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Tech Elite

It's fine to use them in stock and mod. I wouldn't recommend it though, the batts should be dedicated to a particular racing class so that it is "trained" to the motor.
neil i'll better buy separate batts for my stock and mod.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:57 AM
Tech Regular

Chill - Yeah I am, just not sure as of yet though man....I really want to....Depends on accomodations you know....So I hope to be up there....L8R....

p.s. - MF said WAT UP IN THE DIRTY DIRTY !!!!!

-EG
Old 07-22-2004, 06:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Eddie - Aight.

Tell MF I said wassssup!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.