Team Hurricane Motorsports

Old 03-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Congratulations to the DR, despite the fact that "nobody fast" was available to race you, you still prevailed.

Seriously, that was total domination.

Congratulations to all of the a main drivers and everybody else too
Old 03-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Josh, the killer of heros

Mental note, never tell Josh you unplugged your transponder
Old 03-19-2008, 07:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seaball
congrats to all the hurricane drivers that were in attandence at the 2008 radio operated auto racing on road carpet nationals.
A most well thought out congrats to all the Hurricane drivers that were in attendance at the 2008 Radio Operated Auto Racing On-road Carpet Nationals.

.....Am I doin' it right?
Old 03-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Josh H
Do you mean the Hurricane "Whip Grip" rubber tire conditioner?? Looks like it works pretty good to me.

We are still waiting for corporate approval of the art work on the labels.............When that is done, labels will be printed and the first million bottles will be shipped out.
put me down for a couple bottles.....and a new shirt......xxxl please
Old 03-19-2008, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (93%+)

I heard the super special ingredient was the tears of races across the land who thought they could compete in rubber tire. Is this true ?
Old 03-20-2008, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Congrats to the 2008 ROAR National Champion - Josh Hohnstein!

Great job to all the Hurricane drivers that attended Nats. Thanks for the support guys!

Wallstreet - That is correct. Thats why it took a while to develope it.

Thanks - Brad
Old 03-20-2008, 10:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Thanks for all the love fellas.................but your avatars still need some work
Old 03-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Congrats to Josh and the Hurricane crew. Josh has the rubber tire "world" covered. Nice job bro!
Old 03-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Again, great job Josh...keep racking up those wins.

Nice avatar! LOL
Old 03-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

nope...my av is perfect......
Old 03-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Nice job guys.

So when is the next event that you are going to dominate?
Old 03-20-2008, 12:01 PM
Tech Lord

When I'm in this thread, if I scroll my web browser really fast, all the avatars of Brad look animated.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Tech Elite

I noticed that too. If you look carefully he is mouthing something about wanting daves man pudding.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Tech Regular

Syndrome - I don't even know where these guys are getting these pictures from. Every time I get on RC Tech, they found a new one.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Howard Lo (SOLARA)'s greatest hits

Howard Lo, greatest poster on RCTech, EVER

" How come I can see RobK everywhere like seeing Burger King around the corner...? LOL"

"Those sack just look stupid...and I ain't no buying those sack. I just quit."
Solara on race relations
"I am writing chinese from now on....and you guys better start having a chinese middle name cause once the CLINTON is the president again, you know you all have to learn how to speak CHINESE 明唔明白鬼佬?...."

"Are you saying I am a LIAR...? Chinese NEVER LIE.....me say COME, you said WHEN....me COME Sunday sunday sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you WARM up the track"

"About tomorrow, why don't we skip all the racing and bring Chinese food around Chicago area and talk EGG ROLL @ harbor all night long..?"

"I still have HOPE about that Taiwan place...this time I will walk in by myself without any WHITE DUDE around....buying take out with WHITE DUDE always gave me bad luck....

This time I will order white rice with extra soy sauce.....my parent told me no chinese take out will screw up that one....NEVER..."

chicagokenji:.you meant Kevin when you said "KK" and "carpool".
I'm a dork. But I'm also KK.
solara:"You are missing another K from your clane...."

"Ed.....thanks for your reply, and by all mean, please DO NOT include me for any POINT or TOUPHY race because I am being ILLEGAL (running lipo, not being American Chinese...)"

"KK...remembered we were @ Trackside running the Pre-IIC event while Bear laied a smack down on the Cracker last year? Good memory.....

GO GRESEY........"

Solara on racing
"My Friday event will be watching tiger jumping fire hoop, elephant eating peanuts, and keep my daughter wife happy............no RC."

"I will bring some overcharged IB4200 WC and pit next to you.........you can never beat me with a burning T2 007 and a SS13.5 that is on fire LOL"

"The past weekend...I quited RC and found my new hobby...........those guns are UNREAL (yeah, they are not real).........Ryan can tell you how many fully auto and semi auto guns that I picked up on SAT and SUN........I was afriad I will get pull over by cops when I am carrying all those guns from the show to my car...I LOVE THOSE A LOT..."

"Wallstreet, it is all good....already talked to chicky, you and I need to have some pit mechanic 101 to go thru....we have to get Chicky win over Mike Swanger this time (it was so close last year)."

"Couple reason why the tape broke (cutted...)

(1)...carbon fiber chassis not sanded smoothly...make sure sand the battery tape slot round and smooth.

(2)....bad tape, ie, the NON-RC use fiber tape...even the 3-Com one....

Forget about electric tape...when it get warm (your batteries will get hot while running)...those tape tend to get soft. It won't break...but it will get loose. And when your tape got loose...expect to see your 6 cells flying out at the next corner...."

"Man....more broke back talking....now you want to bent Rob's pipe?"

Nexus and Solara
"Nexus.............only Donkey Kong can beat me..."

"You saw how many broken parts I had last night right...? All from Nexus blocking the traffic.........we should BAN him from unretirement.

Nexus....I can no longer be friend with you. Next time I see you, I will treat you like Marty MLP...LOL"

"You will experience hows that feeling tomorrow @ harbor....1 way or the other.....either I will beat you on the track, or I will break your car....must complete 1 of the above at least."

"I love ppl cracking joke all the time, even on me....look at Nexus, he does that all the time, and I make those stupid Chicago Cops Donut Joke about him all the time too...(that explain why I have at least 8 no front plate tickets, and 5 tinted windows in CHICAGO only..)"

"Kevin...if you do have a 90 or 88 spur, save that to me instead...I will outbid Nexus by $1..........
I will show nexus how to race plastic car all over again on Wednesday as well."

Last edited by robk; 03-22-2008 at 08:41 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.