R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 03-24-2004, 07:53 PM   #316
Administrator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

ya... same here....
Matt M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 02:26 PM   #317
RCTech Member #2

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to TSR6

Caught Brad on the Webcam!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bradj.jpg (127.3 KB, 101 views)
RCTech Member #2

The postings and views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the positions, strategies, or opinions of any company I may be employed by.
TSR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 02:32 PM   #318
Tech Master

Ottoman,
Someday Im going to just listen to you and not be so thick headed. I was sure I could get a set of 767's to run better than the Huricane gold's. Well I learned my lesson the hard way again. Wasted a whole nite tuesday in qualifying trying the 767's. Put gold brushes back in for the main and shaved another half second off of my laptimes with no other changes.

Im hooked, gold brushes all the way.
Old 03-29-2004, 05:19 PM   #319
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Congratulations to Brad and the rest of the Hurricane Drivers that attended this past weekends Carpet Nats.

brad you have a pm.
Old 03-29-2004, 05:51 PM   #320
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kave

i must say at a big race last weekend i ran mod and stock, well to make a long story short i ran a stock motor with the golds in mod just to be stupid and they called my stock motor a cheater, it had the mod motor wine to it and seemed to be fast. I ran putnums in my good stock motor but might have to convert to golds
Kave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 08:07 PM   #321
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeediePHATT
Ottoman,
Someday Im going to just listen to you and not be so thick headed. I was sure I could get a set of 767's to run better than the Huricane gold's. Well I learned my lesson the hard way again. Wasted a whole nite tuesday in qualifying trying the 767's. Put gold brushes back in for the main and shaved another half second off of my laptimes with no other changes.

Im hooked, gold brushes all the way.
Speedie... dont thank me... thank Brad at Hurricane for selling these killer brushes. He could have kept them all for himself
ottoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 08:13 PM   #322
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K

Nexus....dont forget to give a shout out to Brian Jucha for making the A-Main of mod 1/12th scale.....good job dude. Way to go to all the guys from the team this was one of toughest races in a long time from what I was told.
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 08:15 PM   #323
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Brad-the motor you guys built and the batteries Buran had in the 4th 12th scale qualifier were very impressive!! He had rip and top end for a 200' straight. and he kept pulling 12 second laps till the last lap. I am sure he owes you guys bigtime for that run that got him in the A!!!!

I was on a tear in that round for-oohhhh-4-laps before I broke and I watched Burans car the rest of the run.

Very impressed!! I hope some people noticed the power of Gold brushes and your batteries after that!!!
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 08:57 PM   #324
R/C Tech Founder

Kevin, no kidding, even Cyrul didn't make the show.

Thanks Brad for the hookups, you'll like the trophy photos that we took in front of the Hurricane banner. haha
Old 03-30-2004, 07:48 AM   #325
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BigDogRacing

Brad, thanks for the wire!!! I really appreciate it. FYI- a LOT of people have asked numerous times in the 1/12th scale thread where to get it. Assuming you sell it, I'll be glad to post it in there.

Awesome run bro!! You were smooth as silk, just like always!

Thanks again,
Jason
BigDogRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 11:14 AM   #326
Tech Adept

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks and sorry I could not stick it in the show the car was there and the BATTS were defently there Brad thanks for giving me a chance, it is for sure on next year... Brain great job sticking it in the show.... Kevin I'll try to help u with posts and ????
Andrew Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 04:02 PM   #327
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K

What up Drew.....Sorry to hear about your Paragon soaked AZZ....lol....but I bet the "Chair" incident was good pay back. Anyway when are you going to come up here and race with us??? There is a Trophey race at our local track on the 10th doors open at noon racing starts at 5:30 we are outa there by 10 1030 most nights. You should think about it if you can make it up here then......here is a link to the track....www.rsjraceways.com Come on out.....I will even bring a seat cover for you....
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 07:09 PM   #328
Tech Regular

Kevin, Drew& Shane.........Thanks Alot! Just wish I did better in the mains,oh well.....and I didnt even get to TQ practice this year,but was close LOL

BTW-cant say enough about the batteries Brad had there for us.Not to many companies out there can produce good enough batteries to power a mod 1/12th car in the A-main @ a national event...Thanks Brad!

Last edited by BrianJ; 03-30-2004 at 07:15 PM.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 10:14 PM   #329
Tech Adept

Kevin send me some info I think I can make that race tell Brad he will have to come run to if he is not already going to come that is..
Andrew Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 10:17 PM   #330
R/C Tech Founder

Once I make it out to the west coast here shortly I'll spread some Hurricane love around down there.

Kevin, is that April 10th? I might mark that up on my calendar. Is it a carpet race or offroad? Does RSJ even have offroad? haha