R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-21-2006, 05:04 AM   #8971
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by protc3
i will be cutting the prototype kit today.i havent made a battery strap for the car yet.i will add that in once i got it all figured out.i can do standoffs for the kit but depending on the final price,i may leave them as an option part.i want to keep the kit as inexpensive as possible.if i have room to include them i will.thanks for your interest guys and i will hopefully have some pics for you tonight.

to be honest i personally am not too fussed about the alloy standoffs (xray already includes them) but i would love a full bli kit with the batt brace and motor guard included, this would be perfect!
VenomWorldOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 06:17 AM   #8972
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Jayjp

When will these be available?

Put me on the waiting list
Jayjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:52 PM   #8973
Tech Addict
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to acyrier
Default BMI TC4

Hi Jason,

I have a friend that has a team version tc4. What all comes w/the bmi tc4 kit, and what are all the "optional" parts that bmi offers for the TC4. I know there was talk about the motor mount. We were looking at a stock FTtc4, and noticed there are aluminum parts that the camberlinks attached to. Are those (or something similar) included with the kit. So if you could please list out the parts, their cost adn availibility, it would help him/us order the parts.

Thanks,
Aaron.

(PS) I DID start to peal through the tread...but the stuff is so spread out it would take WAY too much time to find all the information.
www.fantomracing.com - www.discountrcstore.com
acyrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:00 AM   #8974
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to ALBERTO Send a message via Yahoo to ALBERTO

looking good jason!!! just lemme konw when i can get 1
Old 02-23-2006, 05:40 AM   #8975
Tech Elite

Jason i read that you are making a carpet T2 kit and a asphalt kit. is the asphalt kit designed for rubber tyres or foamies?
VenomWorldOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:30 AM   #8976
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to schreff

Quote:
Originally Posted by acyrier
Hi Jason,

I have a friend that has a team version tc4. What all comes w/the bmi tc4 kit, and what are all the "optional" parts that bmi offers for the TC4. I know there was talk about the motor mount. We were looking at a stock FTtc4, and noticed there are aluminum parts that the camberlinks attached to. Are those (or something similar) included with the kit. So if you could please list out the parts, their cost adn availibility, it would help him/us order the parts.

Thanks,
Aaron.

(PS) I DID start to peal through the tread...but the stuff is so spread out it would take WAY too much time to find all the information.
Let me help Jason out since he is probably at work making more stuff.

The BMI TC4 kit will work for a normal Team car. The kit includes upper chassis plate, lower chassis plate, bearing support for drive shaft, stand offs, and I believe a battery hold down with standoffs. If I remember right, the price for the kit is $124.99. He does make a motor mount too, but that is an option piece. Not sure how much that costs.

As far as the camber link positioning is concerned, the upper chassis plate has the holes integrated in it. The same 4 adjustments are there like the stock chassis, just the ball ends are screwed into graphite. It's pretty trick.

Of course, Jason is the only one that knows the availability. I'm sure he'll chime in later.

Lata,

Schreff
Old 02-23-2006, 06:36 AM   #8977
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Good Job PR Boy... " Man works for ride"

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:38 AM   #8978
Tech Elite

Don't hate Tags. Just trying to help a brotha out.

Hey, I am the lucky one. That T2 in the pictures is MY CAR! I am gonna have chassis #001.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:43 AM   #8979
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Would have been nice to give Jason a clean spur gear for promo shots...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:45 AM   #8980
Tech Elite

I would have if a damn PRS gear would have fit. I wasn't going to counter sink one like Larry did. I'd mess that up.

And Jason could have changed it. I'm sure he knows how to do that.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:50 AM   #8981
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Jayjp

Jason.....YGPM
Jayjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 10:40 PM   #8982
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)
Send a message via AIM to DENNIS STORTI

WELL SCHREFF TOO BAD U NEEDED THE FANCY DANCY ANNOED T2 CAUSE I THINK I GOT 001 BUT EITHER WAY ILL ENVY YOU IN A WEEK WHEN YOURS LOOKS SICK AS HELL WITH THE ANNO DONE

opps damm cap locks

ok guys my bmi t2 is ready for saturday ill have the laptop with me at the track so i will chime in after some packs are through the car

guys jason has truely outdone himself i was really on the fence with the t2 but now that jason has done this chassis im really liking my desicion to axe the 05 well see how purdy he makes the cyclone with his chassis kit i might need one lol but serious the chassis looks sweet heres a few pics heres 3 of the chassis an top deck an one to throw props to big larry for the new paint
Attached Thumbnails
BMI Racing Discussions-picture-022.jpg   BMI Racing Discussions-picture-026.jpg   BMI Racing Discussions-picture-023.jpg   BMI Racing Discussions-picture-027.jpg  
DENNIS STORTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 10:43 PM   #8983
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)
Send a message via AIM to DENNIS STORTI

an i know im missing screws i ran out. Jason did say the production kits will have the screws for the chassis,topdeck,back plate and towers i beleive dont hold me too it but i think so as everything is counter sunk no give or tweak
DENNIS STORTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 10:46 PM   #8984
Tech Fanatic

Jason,

I will stop by Horsham I have change $$

Later
Kevin
Kevin Boyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 11:30 PM   #8985
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI
WELL SCHREFF TOO BAD U NEEDED THE FANCY DANCY ANNOED T2 CAUSE I THINK I GOT 001 BUT EITHER WAY ILL ENVY YOU IN A WEEK WHEN YOURS LOOKS SICK AS HELL WITH THE ANNO DONE

opps damm cap locks

ok guys my bmi t2 is ready for saturday ill have the laptop with me at the track so i will chime in after some packs are through the car

guys jason has truely outdone himself i was really on the fence with the t2 but now that jason has done this chassis im really liking my desicion to axe the 05 well see how purdy he makes the cyclone with his chassis kit i might need one lol but serious the chassis looks sweet heres a few pics heres 3 of the chassis an top deck an one to throw props to big larry for the new paint
What time did you get yours? I'll let you know if you got 001!!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote