BMI Racing Discussions

Reply

Old 03-22-2005, 05:59 AM
  #6736  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
John Fontaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SouthEast PA
Posts: 2,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

lol - I heard the same thing too Wayne

Jason Schreffler - Good job this past weekend at the Nats! See you this Saturday if you're at Horsham.
John Fontaine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 07:51 AM
  #6737  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,658
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Got my BMi2 built last night. This thing is solid! The quality of the chassis is top notch. I'll get some pics when I get my Digi cam back from my Dad. I should be doing some outdoor testing with it this weekend (weather permitting) I'll post how it goes.
Jon Kerr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 09:40 AM
  #6738  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
NVisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,188
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

So when can we expect to see some BMI FK05 chassis pics?
NVisible is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:22 AM
  #6739  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: land of mass unemployment
Posts: 1,315
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Hi,

As soon as we get a kit.
TimXLB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:47 AM
  #6740  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,658
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by NVisible
So when can we expect to see some BMI FK05 chassis pics?
Xray probably needs to release the car first
Jon Kerr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 11:19 AM
  #6741  
Tech Master
iTrader: (167)
 
Fran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 1,648
Trader Rating: 167 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Jon Kerr
Got my BMi2 built last night. This thing is solid! The quality of the chassis is top notch. I'll get some pics when I get my Digi cam back from my Dad. I should be doing some outdoor testing with it this weekend (weather permitting) I'll post how it goes.
Hey Jon, where you racing this weekend? Charlie Barnes OC Series is at Hot Rods this Sunday. A few of us are heading that way, and I'd like to get some input on your new chassis set up. Jason PM'd me his outdoor set up and am looking forward to testing it. I too think the fit and finish of the pieces are the best! Hope to see you there
Fran is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 11:29 AM
  #6742  
Tech Master
 
koabich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Detroit Area
Posts: 1,359
Default

Originally posted by Jon Kerr
Xray probably needs to release the car first
My LHS recevied a bunch of the kits today...3 of them were not presold!
koabich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 12:10 PM
  #6743  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,658
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Fran
Hey Jon, where you racing this weekend? Charlie Barnes OC Series is at Hot Rods this Sunday. A few of us are heading that way, and I'd like to get some input on your new chassis set up. Jason PM'd me his outdoor set up and am looking forward to testing it. I too think the fit and finish of the pieces are the best! Hope to see you there
Hobby Town in San Marcos is racing this Sunday. I think Donny and I are going there. (Couple hours less drive ) I'll have to talk to him though. I don't think we're going to be doing any of the series races. We've both missed two already and not sure if we can make all the others.
Jon Kerr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 12:11 PM
  #6744  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,658
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by koabich
My LHS recevied a bunch of the kits today...3 of them were not presold!
Ah, I'll shut my mouth then Shows how much I pay attention to Xray. I didn't realize they'd released the kit yet.
Jon Kerr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 12:13 PM
  #6745  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,658
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Fran- I'm going to start with the same setup I'm running with the stock chassis so I can see exactly how the stiffer chassis effects it and I'll develop a setup from there. And the track at San Marcos should be a good test for it since it's not exactly a high grip surface.
Jon Kerr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 12:15 PM
  #6746  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
NVisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,188
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Jon Kerr
Ah, I'll shut my mouth then Shows how much I pay attention to Xray. I didn't realize they'd released the kit yet.
NVisible is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 12:54 PM
  #6747  
Tech Elite
 
howard hudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: some damned place called Iowa
Posts: 4,245
Default

Originally posted by Jon Kerr
Ah, I'll shut my mouth then Shows how much I pay attention to Xray. I didn't realize they'd released the kit yet.
now that is the most INTELIGENT thing I have ever seen you post !!!!!!!! sorry john... I know I said I would be nice this year. But ya know.... ya fall off the wagon every now and then


DISCLAIMER: john and I are always messing with each other
howard hudson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 01:02 PM
  #6748  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,658
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

I was wondering how long it would take you to say something. You get a new SLEDRay on order yet?
Jon Kerr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 01:08 PM
  #6749  
Tech Elite
 
howard hudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: some damned place called Iowa
Posts: 4,245
Default

Originally posted by Jon Kerr
I was wondering how long it would take you to say something. You get a new SLEDRay on order yet?
he said SLEDRAY


HOWS THAT BAG-O-ARMS DOING IN YER PIT BAG????
howard hudson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 01:12 PM
  #6750  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,658
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Funny. That was the Losi that I had to keep 10 spare arms for at any given time
Jon Kerr is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service