BMI Racing Discussions

You're on Page 233 of 712
Go to
  • Jason, YGPM.
  • back at ya
  • Protc3,

    Has the black C/F come in yet? I can't wait for my tc3 chassis to be sent out. The anticipation is killing me.
  • should be here this week buddy,i apologize for the wait
  • When will the BMI Chassis For Electric TC3 be lowered? The price right now is kind of high for me
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by DT-Skyline
    When will the BMI Chassis For Electric TC3 be lowered? The price right now is kind of high for me
    -With the price of carbon fiber as high as it is today, he is almost selling this stuff very close to what he bought it for, it's a darn good deal to get a chasis this cheap that will improve your driving and lower your laps times at the race track.

  • hey guys,i dont see the chassis kits being sold for any less than the existing price.i sell them as inexpensive as i possibly can.i include alot with my kits and put alot of extra work into it which unfortunately drives my cost to where it is.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by protc3
    I include alot with my kits and put alot of extra work into it which unfortunately drives my cost to where it is.
    Thats a under statement Your Quality even rivals some of the most perfect nitpicks here in Japan... you should have seen the look on some of the guys faces when they saw the 2 Pro4 chassis` I bought from you ..... one word..."DROOL"

    Keep up the great work and don`t change a thing
    -Dave
  • DT Skyline, for what you get in your chassis kit, you are getting an extremely good deal. You're not only getting lower chassis and topdeck, but machined aluminum motor mount and standoffs. You can even get them in blue . Even the plain 'ole black looks great and is only $109.99. I have not seen another chassis of this caliber for the price Jason is offering it for. He is really not making much on each kit, he just finds making chassis a fun thing to do and his way of particiapating in this hobby. To add to that, he's damn good at it. I don't know where you've been looking, but Jason's TC3 chassis is not only the cheapest, but the highest value aftermarket TC3 chassis on the market.
  • thanks for the support guys.every now and then i do part with my used chassis kits for around 40 or 50 bucks.they are always in perfect shape.sometimes i just need a change of color.
    i will let you know when i am sick of the gold tc3 and xray.
  • jason ygpm
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by protc3
    should be here this week buddy,i apologize for the wait
    Jason,

    Thanks for the update. No reasion to apologize, good things come to those who wait.
  • hey JASON !!
    Quote:
    Originally posted by protc3
    thanks for the support guys.every now and then i do part with my used chassis kits for around 40 or 50 bucks.they are always in perfect shape.sometimes i just need a change of color.
    i will let you know when i am sick of the gold tc3 and xray.
    now you know the gold tc3 is mine !!!
  • lol,you got 1st dibbs mark.

    you da man zach,thanks buddy
  • Hey Jay ......go to work!

Similar Threads