R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 11-09-2003, 01:55 PM   #211
Tech Addict

Jason;

Iam still not able to go to the "message forum" of your website. All I get is Blackscreen with a BMI logo on the top left & some icons all over. How can I place an order for the Basic Blue Chassis with Nerf Bar ???
jeepnyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 02:31 PM   #212
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

if you are having any difficulties with the website,feel free to place orders with me at [email protected]
i understand that we are having some difficulties with the website.low cost web solutions is taking care of it.they are a very reputable company and i am more than confident that it will all be straightened out.its a new website and we just need to iron out a few bugs.we are adding to the website all the time so it may take a few days before it is in the clear.

thanks
jason
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 02:53 PM   #213
Tech Regular

Just to let you know Jason why i am upset , everyday seemed to bring a different version on what was supposed to happen with this deal .Unfortunatly you are very influenced by what greg (BBHOBBIES)wants to do , and are willing to change what you have told someone else just to please him . The last agreement i thought we had was , that i would come up with ideas , and you would make them as a Speedline product so there was no outside influence . The next day on the phone , you say you will use some of my ideas and change them slightly to use as your own , how am i misunderstood ?? Seems pretty cut and dry to me . In your private message to my friends you claim that you just wanted to make parts for me , in your post in rctech you claim they are all your ideas . Now , i guess i am i little misunderstood , that story seems to go two different ways .

Dont worry , i will not post here again , and i ask any Speedline regulars , regardless of what you may think to do the same . JUST LET THIS DIE !!!!
Speedlinehobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 04:53 PM   #214
Tech Lord

no joe,the deal was that you would supply me with kits that you want me to copy for you and i would do them for you.i am not going to spend my time engineering parts and give it away.if i spend time engineering parts i would sell them as my own.i am not going to play these games anymore.i have been nothing but nice to you and this is my reward.you go up on all these threads and try to deface me with false statements.if you have any more complaints please keep them off my thread
Old 11-10-2003, 04:58 AM   #215
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to tnstantheman
Default blue chassis

how much would it cost to get every think i need for a tc3 to have top and bottom chassis 119?
tnstantheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 05:06 AM   #216
Tech Lord

a blue chassis complete kit is 119.99.a black kit is 109.99.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:50 PM   #217
Tech Initiate

Default RED

Heres Some Red For You Guys To See.
Let Us Know How You Like It????????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bmi 014.jpg (55.5 KB, 641 views)
BBHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 04:51 PM   #218
Tech Addict

Can you order the aluminum parts anodized to match chassis color>>>blue alum parts with blue surface graphite chassis, nerf & brace ? and if you can, how much will it add to the price ? Thanx
Old 11-13-2003, 01:23 AM   #219
Tech Adept

There has been some conversation on anodizing parts. I think if the demand gets big enough for anodized alum parts, BMI may consider it.

Email the owner of BMI at [email protected] and ask him. I am sure he'll bring you up to speed on that.
NitroJohnnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 03:11 AM   #220
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to R/C Anonymous

i might buy a red one soon....does 119.99haveit come with the complete chassis kit?....id like the 3mm top deck and the motor mount as well....i dont see the motor mount and antenna mount included in your pics...letmeknow...ty
Old 11-13-2003, 03:27 AM   #221
Tech Adept

The chassis kits come complete. The antenna mount I am unsure of, but I think that there are so many choices available that the antenna mount is up to the owner, but please contact BMI at
http://www.bmiracing.com select the "Contact" tab and submit your question.

That Red chassis was just for display purposes of the color. The image below shows a complete BMI ETC3 Chassis Kit.

Old 11-13-2003, 03:14 PM   #222
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to R/C Anonymous

ty...e-mail sent
Old 11-13-2003, 07:22 PM   #223
Tech Adept

No problem.
Old 11-14-2003, 12:28 PM   #224
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by NitroJohnnyD
There has been some conversation on anodizing parts. I think if the demand gets big enough for anodized alum parts, BMI may consider it.

Email the owner of BMI at [email protected] and ask him. I am sure he'll bring you up to speed on that.
I sure will, I was hoping Jason will be able to answere questions in this thread, Thanx
Old 11-14-2003, 04:00 PM   #225
Tech Lord

hey guys,i am going to be supplying anodized parts it the new B.M.I. Team kit.it is going to make its debut sometime next week.
i will post the info on the new kit shortly.i am putting together an awesome kit that is unbeatable and it is going to be the kit that i run in all of my races.you wont be disappointed