R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 07-26-2005, 02:15 PM   #6706
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro4Capece
Dan-YGPM

Got it, thank you and replied back ^^

Dan
Maj. Teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 02:16 PM   #6707
Tech Master

Default 1.190+ now Available on SALE!

All new HQ GP3700?!
1.190+ ultra high runtime packs! They are moving faster then I can type!
Old 07-26-2005, 05:02 PM   #6708
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj. Teeth
Got it, thank you and replied back ^^

Dan
thank you
ChadCapece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 10:52 AM   #6709
Tech Master

Default Annoucements

Dear Fukuyama Racing Customers,

Its time again to say my Sincere Thank you again for your support! Fukuyama Racing will continue to do what we do best and give you one the best in battery matching methods in the industry. Our State of the Arts C.E.T. system have been a success eversince it first came out and have be setting the marks for some truly awesome World Competition packs for the general public along with our team drivers.

We are also accepting applications for off-road drivers along with a few on-roads in the upcoming months. If you think you got what it takes, please send us your resume for evaluation. Although I do not garauntee everyone will make the team, I will personally check and review each and every application. Again good luck and happy racing!

Dan
Team Fukuyama Racing
Old 07-28-2005, 11:45 AM   #6710
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I'm pleased to see your site up and running again. I have been happy with my Fukuyama batteries in the past, but I wasn't sure if you guys were still in business. Glad to see you back.
Geppetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 11:48 AM   #6711
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Roberto Falcon

These guys are killer Ive been using these batteries since I started racing and everytime I buy some other company batts I always go back to these guys... Keep up the good work and killer packs Dan!!!!

Roberto
Old 07-28-2005, 11:56 AM   #6712
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenSobottka
Are you so sure about "nobody good." I wouldn't say that I suck. Watch your mouth where you post on other peoples forums. And who the hell are you to judge who can drive for someone and who can't? I am pretty sure that it is up to the owner of the company to decide that. Jon has been nothing of help to the company, and he is a very good representative. I am pretty sure you may want to take a lesson from him and not act like a retard rocket from behind a keyboard mask Mr. Albrecht. You are nothing but trouble on these boards with nothing but lewd posts and taking cracks at everyone.

c you in vegas ill be the one boooing you and all team fuku...tell me this how long to your batts last? if he still heats them up befor matching they will have no shelf life...i treid to talk to dan about this but he is only worried about the numbers,,his packs dont last cause they are full of GAS from being heatd up befor the first cycle..how did you do at the RROC , if you were dialed you would have been there...YOU SUCK ..i make mains.....
lickrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 11:57 AM   #6713
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Glad you guys enjoy the packs. Loyalty isn't something you see in this industry a whole lot and I'm sure I can speak for Dan when I say it's appreciated. I've been driving for Dan for about a year and a half now and I ran his packs for 6 months before that.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 12:03 PM   #6714
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
Glad you guys enjoy the packs. Loyalty isn't something you see in this industry a whole lot and I'm sure I can speak for Dan when I say it's appreciated. I've been driving for Dan for about a year and a half now and I ran his packs for 6 months before that.

we all know you are 50% you buy your motors too...you might have to come to me for some br00d stuff ...dont you ever hate on stock/19 races again you started it in the first place..stock is for novices you need to run stock too ..i have no problem with you dont diss stock/19 you could learn something mr.kerr....slow is fast ....
Old 07-28-2005, 12:14 PM   #6715
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickrim
c you in vegas ill be the one boooing you and all team fuku...tell me this how long to your batts last? if he still heats them up befor matching they will have no shelf life...i treid to talk to dan about this but he is only worried about the numbers,,his packs dont last cause they are full of GAS from being heatd up befor the first cycle..how did you do at the RROC , if you were dialed you would have been there...YOU SUCK ..i make mains.....

Wow is this guy serious?
Old 07-28-2005, 01:02 PM   #6716
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickrim
I don't mean to start a flame or anything. But it really seems that you're just a bit jealous about our success? I can understand the pains you're going thru at this time. I've helped you a few times on how to manage your battery care and have thought of you as a decent person in the past. But there are those who needs to grab attention such as yourself so others will recognize you? May I enlighten you that Recognition is EARNED! not through bad mouthing others and giving false accusations. Recognition is EARNED by being modest and knowledgeable. Sorry if I had to bust your bubbles man! I've let you talk trash before and have ignored you for awhile. But it seems you are not learning anytime soon.

Oh btw, was it because you always wanted to be a Team Fukuyama Driver but never gotten the offer from me? Or was it because I did not renew a contract with one of your buddy who use to be our Driver? Or are you getting paid elsewhere to specifically defame Fukuyama Racing?

Here's a PM you sent to me asking me for sponsorship:

(quote)
give me a shout out, you know i could drive, i started in off road 10 years ago....you need drivers that people can relate so you could sell more packs..i know that im am a more all around driver than anydody on your current team...come on dan you know me ...hit me back please... (/quote)

In conclusion, if you DO NOT believe in our products, why ask me for a sponsorship? kinda contradicting ain't it? Btw, for your information, the internet forums are now a legal document which CAN be used against you for any and all false accusation therefore may I humbly ask you to STOP!

PLEASE GO AWAY!...............
Old 07-28-2005, 01:08 PM   #6717
Tech Regular

Quote:
All new HQ GP3700?!
1.190+ ultra high runtime packs! They are moving faster then I can type!
Glad to see that you decide to switch to the 3700 but Fusion have the same packs 1.19+ for less than what your selling for
Ramyuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 01:14 PM   #6718
Tech Addict

Quote:
I don't mean to start a flame or anything. But it really seems that you're just a bit jealous about our success? I can understand the pains you're going thru at this time. I've helped you a few times on how to manage your battery care and have thought of you as a decent person in the past. But there are those who needs to grab attention such as yourself so others will recognize you? May I enlighten you that Recognition is EARNED! not through bad mouthing others and giving false accusations. Recognition is EARNED by being modest and knowledgeable. Sorry if I had to bust your bubbles man! I've let you talk trash before and have ignored you for awhile. But it seems you are not learning anytime soon.

Oh btw, was it because you always wanted to be a Team Fukuyama Driver but never gotten the offer from me? Or was it because I did not renew a contract with one of your buddy who use to be our Driver? Or are you getting paid elsewhere to specifically defame Fukuyama Racing?

Here's a PM you sent to me asking me for sponsorship:

(quote)
give me a shout out, you know i could drive, i started in off road 10 years ago....you need drivers that people can relate so you could sell more packs..i know that im am a more all around driver than anydody on your current team...come on dan you know me ...hit me back please... (/quote)

In conclusion, if you DO NOT believe in our products, why ask me for a sponsorship? kinda contradicting ain't it? Btw, for your information, the internet forums are now a legal document which CAN be used against you for any and all false accusation therefore may I humbly ask you to STOP!

PLEASE GO AWAY!...............
so chris tosolini did nothing for you if it wasnt for him you would not even sell one battery pack...at least he got paid ..every body that runs your stuff should be paid....you got a WORLD class 50 % team right on homie i just wanted to see if you really new that your have to give it up for chris he made you what you are...sorry dan you dont need good drivers just saps that buy your stuff and say that im a team driver ...every body knows that your stuff has no shelf life and you dont know how to match batteries...heating them up befor the hit the matcher is something that you could only come up with, nice try dan you have more to prove than me dude..just wanted you to feel like every body that bought your batts ..CHEATED .......good luck with your sweat shop ..
Old 07-28-2005, 01:26 PM   #6719
Tech Elite

What the poo man I dont really want to get in this but in my local hobby shop everytime they get some Fukuyama's in they sell out quick so I dont know what are you talking about lickrim. And right now im only getting a 40% off my current motor sponsor and im not even whining about it cause im pleased with there product even though they arent big as other motor companies out there . Bro I would be glad if Dan would give me a 50 or 40% . Dude I dont think that many companies out there will give you more than a 50 if your not a factory driver. Just be greatful of what you get and stop the whining .

Roberto
Old 07-28-2005, 01:35 PM   #6720
Tech Elite

Send a message via ICQ to AdR|aN

Guys guys guys.
Stop arguing.
Aint healthy for the hobby.
Dan and guys from Fukuyama.
You CANT please everyone out there.
There is always a 0.001% of people who are ready to flame just about anyone out there.
Even Jesus cant please everyone.

And to let everyone know, the people i know and race with that uses FUKUYAMA cells has never ever complain about anything regarding the cells (except for the prices though). I myself has use it and was never ever had any major (or minor) problems.

So just forget about this lickrim.
It aint worth it to stoop down to an idiots level in an argument.
You will only bring your level down and in the end he will win due to experience. (i wonder where did i read this???)
AdR|aN is offline   Reply With Quote