Fukuyama Batteries

You're on Page 378 of 456
Go to
  • Jimmy was doing R/C R&D research in China and than Japan. Eventually that went sour and he met up with a great girl and he's been hooked on her ever since. I haven't talked to him in ages, most of this is hearsay through Dan.

JDXray, yeah...it's been neat to see what Fukuyama Racing has grown into! Jimmy had a great vision and Dan has done some great marketing of the product.
  • So did you know about Fukuyama before they started to distribute? How did you get sponsered? they saw you at a big race? Or connections? just curious.
  • Jimmy Fukuyama and I go way back... Back when he used to run for Xray. I was made a team driver by Jimmy and Dan when the first cells started to roll out of their place in California, 2 years this month now I think..
  • That's awesome. how long you been running xray, and how you like that 350 BMI chassis.
  • BMI 350 chassis is a work of art and a great performer
  • Might be thinking of getting one. Either titanium or black.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by John Fontaine
    Jimmy was doing R/C R&D research in China and than Japan. Eventually that went sour and he met up with a great girl and he's been hooked on her ever since. I haven't talked to him in ages, most of this is hearsay through Dan.

JDXray, yeah...it's been neat to see what Fukuyama Racing has grown into! Jimmy had a great vision and Dan has done some great marketing of the product.
    Not to take ANYTHING away from Dan, but the cells sell themselves (Say THAT 5 times fast!) The products are incredible and Dan's customer service is second to none.

Rob
  • Gotta bring this back to the top!

I'm working with Dan at the moment on something huge....

Stay tuned.

Happy Racing,
    John
  • We're secetly working on something
    Guys,

We're currently working on something huge.. two of our CET4 machines are being revamped and upgraded to HQ... Wanna know what HQ does? please stick around. You will not regret you did.

Btw, we've seeing the results of 7 minutes total punches outta these new stuff we're working on and ultimately lower IR across the board so please stay tuned...

Dan
  • Don't keep us in the dark, Explain!
  • Re: We're secetly working on something
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
    Guys,

We're currently working on something huge.. two of our CET4 machines are being revamped and upgraded to HQ... Wanna know what HQ does? please stick around. You will not regret you did.

Btw, we've seeing the results of 7 minutes total punches outta these new stuff we're working on and ultimately lower IR across the board so please stay tuned...

Dan
    If it's from FUKUYAMA it's gotta be good....
  • You know it!
  • 'come on John / Dan... give us the scoop...
    we won't tell..
  • Re: We're secetly working on something
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
    Guys,

Dan
    So you've been hiding away in the secret lab have you?

What are you cooking up now? need any extra testers?
  • and this is why i will buy no other battery

fukuyama's surpass the rest by far!!!!!!!!