Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Tech Master

Here he is ready for action.........

(server being upgraded image may not work..)

Last edited by pheyhoe; 09-06-2004 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hardriven RC
Shouldn't the "Stwig" wear a white or black helmet and play some soft music?

btw, people who don't watch "Top Gear" won't know what this is about. Those that do will probebly be roling on the floor laughing.

Um yeah, I have no idea what the hell that's supposed to be.

Last edited by Jon Kerr; 09-06-2004 at 04:22 PM.
Old 09-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Jon- Just laugh lol
Old 09-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Tech Champion

Old 09-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Tech Champion

I don't know whay I'm laughing but just for you,
Old 09-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I dunno, looks like someone's been smoking a bit too much....LOL
Old 09-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I havn't checked this thread in a while.... but I've got like 8 packs of Fukuyama batteries.... and was wondering if the "new" stickers are available yet? On road season is starting back up here and I've got some new bodies coming that need stickers.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Bob and Jon- Just laugh, keep yourselves sane, don't even try to figure out what it means lol
Old 09-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Tech Master

Smile OMG! where have I been?????!!!!!

Sup guys!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you enough times how much I appreciate all of you standing by Fukuyama Racing and Motorsports with your utmost support!.. <Dan takes a bow to all customers and drivers>

Special thanks to out our Fukuyama Team drivers for their technical support on this forum. I guess I really taught them well.

Anyways, a little about what I've been doing lately if that matter. LOL.. Actually after the Reedy Race, my wife decided to issue a threatening statement to file for divorce if I don't spent more time with the family. Needless to say as stubborn as I was, I challenged her and took it way to the edge until I had to lift off the throttle and let her pass... , during the course, I battled her in the in-field only to find that a screw came loose and I had to light throttle it into the corners.. I managed to catch her and pass her during the straightaway becuase I was fully equipped with Fuku-Batts and a Mako.. during the final lap, I was about .07 seconds behind her when I decided I should gun it and so that I can at least try to finish the race close enough.. During the final turn into the straightway, I squeezed hard and went for it, she was dead on the line and wouldn't budge so I tried to pass her on the outside within the next 90 feet, we were side by side and I had an edge with still 1/2 the runtime left and full power. As the crowd cheers and the announcer screamed we were battling for the finish line. Up until the final second of the race, as I was 3 feet from crossing the line for the win, all of a sudden BAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM! I felt this Frying pan smack across my face as I tossed the radio I held, and flew back and hit the floor, had I realized I was just dreaming and was woken up by this heavy cast iron, greassy frying pan. Then faintly, I hear a voice, "Wake UP!, and take to kids to the beach, oh, on your way there, stop by the supermarket and pick up these items on the list, and dont' forgot to take out the trash, and since you're out there, go mow the lawn and water the trees, and when you're done with that, make sure you wash all the dishes and fix that garage door, and since you're fixing that, you can take the paint rollers out and paint our kids room and when you're done, let me know so I can tell you what your next chore is".........

LMAO! just kidding guys. I've been quite busy with the family since I'm going to be yet another new daddy soon in Nov. so I figured I'd spent a little more time during the off-peak season with my family and fully focuse on yet another Fukuyama WINNING year as the carpet season starts..

Dan
Old 09-07-2004, 02:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Dan...

We all missed you..and congrats to your new baby addition.

Boy or Girl?
Old 09-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Tech Champion

Dan, you never mentioned you were pregnant. Congrats bro. I got my cells today for the Mazda cup. Great numbers, can't wait to run them. I'll talk to you later.
Old 09-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dan,I sent you guys an email last week....You might not have had time to read it yet ....I have since found that you have a distributor in Brisbane Australia.Please email me .....maybe we can work something out thru him.
Bob [email protected]
Old 09-09-2004, 06:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Dan - Congratz! That's exciting news. Good luck with the new addition to the family! Being family, I'm pissed at you for not telling me sooner.

I'll be in touch. Carpet season is just around the corner and I'm looking forward to it.

John
Old 09-09-2004, 07:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Running carpet for the first time this year on Saturday. Oughta be a blast.

Can't wait to see the XRay on the rug with Fukuyama cells.

::: zoom zoom :::

Rob
Old 09-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Default Re: OMG! where have I been?????!!!!!

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
Sup guys!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you enough times how much I appreciate all of you standing by Fukuyama Racing and Motorsports with your utmost support!.. <Dan takes a bow to all customers and drivers>

Special thanks to out our Fukuyama Team drivers for their technical support on this forum. I guess I really taught them well.

Anyways, a little about what I've been doing lately if that matter. LOL.. Actually after the Reedy Race, my wife decided to issue a threatening statement to file for divorce if I don't spent more time with the family. Needless to say as stubborn as I was, I challenged her and took it way to the edge until I had to lift off the throttle and let her pass... , during the course, I battled her in the in-field only to find that a screw came loose and I had to light throttle it into the corners.. I managed to catch her and pass her during the straightaway becuase I was fully equipped with Fuku-Batts and a Mako.. during the final lap, I was about .07 seconds behind her when I decided I should gun it and so that I can at least try to finish the race close enough.. During the final turn into the straightway, I squeezed hard and went for it, she was dead on the line and wouldn't budge so I tried to pass her on the outside within the next 90 feet, we were side by side and I had an edge with still 1/2 the runtime left and full power. As the crowd cheers and the announcer screamed we were battling for the finish line. Up until the final second of the race, as I was 3 feet from crossing the line for the win, all of a sudden BAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM! I felt this Frying pan smack across my face as I tossed the radio I held, and flew back and hit the floor, had I realized I was just dreaming and was woken up by this heavy cast iron, greassy frying pan. Then faintly, I hear a voice, "Wake UP!, and take to kids to the beach, oh, on your way there, stop by the supermarket and pick up these items on the list, and dont' forgot to take out the trash, and since you're out there, go mow the lawn and water the trees, and when you're done with that, make sure you wash all the dishes and fix that garage door, and since you're fixing that, you can take the paint rollers out and paint our kids room and when you're done, let me know so I can tell you what your next chore is".........

LMAO! just kidding guys. I've been quite busy with the family since I'm going to be yet another new daddy soon in Nov. so I figured I'd spent a little more time during the off-peak season with my family and fully focuse on yet another Fukuyama WINNING year as the carpet season starts..

Dan
Congrat's Bro!

Ronnie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.