Fukuyama Batteries

Reply

Old 08-20-2004, 12:10 AM
  #5506  
Tech Addict
 
acutts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London, UK
Posts: 507
Unhappy No Fuky's in the UK?????

Can anyone from Fukuyama tell me where I can get your cells in the UK or are you not supplying over here anymore. The shop I used to get your cells from apparently can't get them anymore??

Please I mailed your US site and never got a response. I know I could order from the states but I would prefer to support the local hobby guys!
acutts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:25 AM
  #5507  
Tech Adept
 
stjerno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Denmark
Posts: 239
Default Re: No Fuky's in the UK?????

Originally posted by acutts
Can anyone from Fukuyama tell me where I can get your cells in the UK or are you not supplying over here anymore. The shop I used to get your cells from apparently can't get them anymore??

Please I mailed your US site and never got a response. I know I could order from the states but I would prefer to support the local hobby guys!
Hi acutts

Try this one:
http://www.fukuyamaracing.co.uk/index.html
stjerno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:13 AM
  #5508  
Tech Addict
 
acutts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London, UK
Posts: 507
Default

Thanks ... will give them a try!!!!
acutts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 08:23 AM
  #5509  
Moderator
iTrader: (8)
 
StephenSobottka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 3,267
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys,
I have been struggling with tonsillitis the past 3 days and no antibiotics have worked and it has progreesed to the point where i can almost no longer breathe or swallow. I did go in again this morning and recive a cortizone shot and will be seeing a specialist to see about having my tonsils out. I will be off the boards for awhile if that happens. I will be fine just in time for school hopefully. My appt. is at about 11:30, I will let you team guys know of my progress when I return.
StephenSobottka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 09:19 AM
  #5510  
MSB
Tech Adept
 
MSB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Europe
Posts: 191
Default

Originally posted by Trinityracinnut
Hey guys,
I have been struggling with tonsillitis the past 3 days and no antibiotics have worked and it has progreesed to the point where i can almost no longer breathe or swallow. I did go in again this morning and recive a cortizone shot and will be seeing a specialist to see about having my tonsils out. I will be off the boards for awhile if that happens. I will be fine just in time for school hopefully. My appt. is at about 11:30, I will let you team guys know of my progress when I return.
Hope You get better and return very soon
MSB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 10:53 AM
  #5511  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
John Fontaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SouthEast PA
Posts: 2,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Trinityracinnut
Hey guys,
I have been struggling with tonsillitis the past 3 days and no antibiotics have worked and it has progreesed to the point where i can almost no longer breathe or swallow. I did go in again this morning and recive a cortizone shot and will be seeing a specialist to see about having my tonsils out. I will be off the boards for awhile if that happens. I will be fine just in time for school hopefully. My appt. is at about 11:30, I will let you team guys know of my progress when I return.
Stephen - I hope you get better buddy. Shoot in every now and than and give us an update on your condition. I hope for a quick recovery if you need to get your tonsils out.

John
John Fontaine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:15 PM
  #5512  
Moderator
iTrader: (8)
 
StephenSobottka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 3,267
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

OK guys, I went to the specialist today and he suspected mononucleosis as well as my tonsilitis. I am waiting for the bloodwork to come back but I will more than likely have my tonsils out eith er this week before school starts, or on halloween weekend For right now the doc has me put on straight liquids, and lots of em. Soup as well. the cortizone shot should also help numb the tonsils and keep them from any further swelling.
StephenSobottka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:32 PM
  #5513  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,658
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Who the hell have you been kissin' dude? Hope you feel better.
Jon Kerr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:34 PM
  #5514  
Moderator
iTrader: (8)
 
StephenSobottka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 3,267
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

I wish somebody lol, I dont knwo where I got it from. i will get my tonsils out very soon though, I had 4 cases of it last year and 2 already this year. I was sick at the novak race all weekend, that sucked.
StephenSobottka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 07:43 PM
  #5515  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (2)
 
Grizzbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sand Springs, OK
Posts: 3,063
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Ahh, yeah, sounds like you may not have a choice but to have them removed(having that much trouble so often is not a good sign)....hope they get that taken care of for ya, Stephen, & that you'll be back to normal in no time....
Grizzbob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 07:44 PM
  #5516  
Tech Master
iTrader: (93)
 
picco007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TX.
Posts: 1,833
Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Trinityracinnut
OK guys, I went to the specialist today and he suspected mononucleosis as well as my tonsilitis. I am waiting for the bloodwork to come back but I will more than likely have my tonsils out eith er this week before school starts, or on halloween weekend For right now the doc has me put on straight liquids, and lots of em. Soup as well. the cortizone shot should also help numb the tonsils and keep them from any further swelling.

Damn, I hope your feeling better. Good luck with the removal of those things........you won't have tonsilitis anymore .

Take care.....
picco007 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 04:40 AM
  #5517  
Moderator
iTrader: (8)
 
StephenSobottka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 3,267
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Guys,
I am feeling better this morning after some much needed rest and a lot of drugs(i said drugs hehe) I will end up getting my tonsils out in late october on my fav holiday, halloween. Looks like I am on the road to recovery, and oh yea, I have my room for cleveland, better start getting them

Last edited by StephenSobottka; 08-21-2004 at 08:38 AM.
StephenSobottka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 09:21 AM
  #5518  
Tech Fanatic
 
Rob Mincey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 872
Default

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Good luck on the recovery.

Oh, and since I had my tonsils out 2 years ago at the ripe old age of 29, I can tell you this:

Take another pain pill BEFORE the previous one wears off.

Rob
Rob Mincey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 09:26 AM
  #5519  
Moderator
iTrader: (8)
 
StephenSobottka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 3,267
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

lol i was betting on that lol
StephenSobottka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 01:55 PM
  #5520  
Moderator
iTrader: (8)
 
StephenSobottka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 3,267
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Hey Guys,
I got the bloodwork results in and I have mono as well. They gave me some painkillers and steroids and thats all they can do about it. I go to the specialist to see about getting my tonsils out sometime this week hopefully.
StephenSobottka is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service